Obama's 13 impeachable offenses

"What is known about the night of the Benghazi attacks is that Barack Obama called Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at 10pm. Clinton issued a statement at 10:08pm that pointed to “inflammatory material on the internet” as being “blamed” by “some”. By 10:58pm, the Associated Press reported that the State Department said the “video” was responsible"

"
An array of Democrats — including Hillary Clinton’s allies — are meeting this week to hammer out a united front on national security issues, including a clear response to Republicans over the Benghazi controversy.
They see an opportunity to wrest control of a narrative that some allies fear could be damaging to Clinton if she moves ahead with a 2016 presidential campaign.
A major milestone in the effort will take place this Friday, when a coalition of Democratic-leaning groups and influentials converges at the headquarters of the centrist think tank Third Way for a briefing that includes top Clinton adviser Philippe Reines.
On Wednesday, it was learned that “Clinton’s allies” and “an array of Democrats” would be working toward a “united front” on Benghazi at a meeting to be held on Friday. Clinton’s secret lunch with Obama was sandwiched in between, on Thursday."

The leftist propaganda machine at its finest. DC, lie winger, all the retarded lefties are participants, with varying degrees of comprehension regarding their roles.

Some are just mindless statist groupies. Others intentionally lie and spin in order to bring about the end of America as we know it.

Obama and Hillary need to get their Benghazi Stories Straight | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

You should start an Impeach Hillary campaign.

:eek:Get a jump on all the others.

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.

This evening, I called Libyan President Magariaf to coordinate additional support to protect Americans in Libya. President Magariaf expressed his condemnation and condolences and pledged his government’s full cooperation.

Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

In light of the events of today, the United States government is working with partner countries around the world to protect our personnel, our missions, and American citizens worldwide.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/09/12/us/politics/libya-statements.html?_r=0

Please, it was nauseating enough the first time around.

Yeah, Mitt Romney sure made an ass of himself that night and next day didn't he? I guess it was his true colors shining through. Good thing that asshole lost isn't it?

:lol:

"The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWwFmZfr5y0]Benghazi: The Truth Behind the Smokescreen. - YouTube[/ame]

Aug. 14 2013: Delayed provision in Obamacare to cap out-of-pocket costs, picking and choosing which laws to enforce, which is to exceed authority (per Article 2 Section 3 of the Constitution).

June 17 2013: Obama's National Labor Board recess appointment deemed unconstitutional by the courts. Thus far, Obama has ignored this ruling. .

And there are many more.

'Article 2, Sec. 3 of the Constitution charges the President “shall take care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” It doesn’t say that he “should” execute the laws of the United States; it uses the imperative “shall.”
Nor does the Constitution say that the President can pick and choose to enforce some of the laws, or just the ones he likes.
Nor does the Constitution give the President the authority to create new laws. Article 1, Sec. 1 is clear on that point; “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

Sounds a lot like the "Line Item Veto" powers the Repubs keep wanting to give the President.

Move this thread to conspiracy theories.

Sick of these nuts dropping shit bombs all over this board.

Leftist extremists are good at pretending that the opposition holds a view, and then attacking them for the view they have assigned, even though it isn't a view that the person has ever held or stated.

It's what they do when they know they've been identified as leftist crapbags.

Leftist extremists are good at pretending that the opposition holds a view, and then attacking them for the view they have assigned, even though it isn't a view that the person has ever held or stated.

Projection at it's finest folks, at it's finest.

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

LMAO...are you serious. You assign views more than anyone on this board. Koshercunt, you are so pathetic.

yet when you're requested to express your view on a topic you decline to answer because you've never stated your view on said topic ... confusing isn't it ?

:lol:

I express my views all the time.

I refuse to argue views that have been assigned to me, but aren't my own.

You'll note that the trolls don't provide specific examples or links to the evidence they pretend exists.

So can you please just address the topic now?

Forum List

Back