Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation

This is not his money that the differance, he's not using his money get it?

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

I won't complain, I'll just wish I was him and be envious.

The cost is due to security meatheads. It doesn't matter where he goes on vacation, security is expensive. This is a price we pay for any President. Get over it.

yes.... but the braindead start the same nonsense every time....

because only shrub was allowed vacations.

LOL, we like to never heard the end every time the Bush's went BACK to their HOME.

But the Obama's seemed to have LOST their home. so of course they have to go to Hawaii for their vacations..:lol:

LOL, we like to never heard the end every time the Bush's went BACK to their HOME.

But the Obama's seemed to have LOST their home. so of course they have to go to Hawaii for their vacations..:lol:

He's from Hawaii, Brainiac.

so am I, so what?
The Obama's lived in Chicago and OWN a home there. why can't they EVER go back to their HOME?
They don't OWN a home in Hawaii, they have to RENT one for 1000's of dollars a day. So no, they aren't FROM THERE.

so am I, so what?
The Obama's lived in Chicago and OWN a home there. why can't they EVER go back to their HOME?
They don't OWN a home in Hawaii, they have to RENT one for 1000's of dollars a day. So no, they aren't FROM THERE.

Yes. Obama is from Hawaii.

And Obama has taken 51 official vacation days versus 180 that Bush took by the same point in his presidency.

Last edited:
The President has the most dangerous job in America.

Quit whining about where and how he and his family take a vacation, you ungrateful pussies.

You people are so predictable!!!! A bunch of sour pickle pusses is what you all are. Give it a rest.

i am pretty sure you bitched about bush taking vacation time,and he went to his own house, cost the taxpayers nothing....

i am pretty sure you bitched about bush taking vacation time

Many people criticized that Bush took too much vacation time. He did take alot. Obama has not taken anywhere near as much. I'm not sure what kind of comparison you think you're making.

and he went to his own house

Sometimes. Other times, he came to the hotel where I work.

cost the taxpayers nothing....

Completely untrue. Even if vacationing at his own home there was hefty taxpayer expense. There were travel costs. There was the cost of setting up command centers in his home. There was the costs of establishing and maintaining security. Pretty much the same types of costs were seeing now. In any event, the issue of taxpayer costs never came up until now, with Obama. Why was it never an issue before now?

Many people criticized that Bush took too much vacation time. He did take alot. Obama has not taken anywhere near as much. I'm not sure what kind of comparison you think you're making.

and he went to his own house

Completely untrue. Even if vacationing at his own home there was hefty taxpayer expense. There were travel costs. There was the cost of setting up command centers in his home. There was the costs of establishing and maintaining security. Pretty much the same types of costs were seeing now. In any event, the issue of taxpayer costs never came up until now, with Obama. Why was it never an issue before now?

LOL, the man is on a constant vacation. He is never at the white house. he be running around the country giving interviews, taking bus trips in his niffy bus...
It's been quite the joke. ON US

i am pretty sure you bitched about bush taking vacation time,and he went to his own house, cost the taxpayers nothing....

So what you're saying is that all the conservatives who defended Bush's many vacations who are now attacking Obama for his vacations

are fucking hypocrites.

LOL, the man is on a constant vacation. He is never at the white house. he be running around the country giving interviews, taking bus trips in his niffy bus...
Not only frequent vacations, but perpetual campaigning. He hasn't stopped since he was running for the job. He's trying hard to be convincing he isn't the enemy to America that he really is.

Not only frequent vacations, but perpetual campaigning. He hasn't stopped since he was running for the job. He's trying hard to be convincing he isn't the enemy to America that he really is.

he's just a puppet, (he is given a script to read, that's the need for his trusty teleprompter) the real damage is being decided behind the scenes with his approval.

he's just a puppet, (he is given a script to read, that's the need for his trusty teleprompter) the real damage is being decided behind the scenes with his approval.
At the expense of the people of this Republic. The whole bunch need to go.

Forum List

Back