Obama's Approval +16% in Fox News Poll

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

It shows him 57-41

If Obama's approval continues it's upward trend to election day, will it have positive effects on down ballot races?

At this point I'm convinced Trump has already lost and isn't worth talking about, but the Senate in particular still seems up for grabs.
It's the same thing as finally relieving yourself of a large turd that has been blocking your anal passage. As painful as it was you're pleased it's gone.

Having accomplishing nothing the fool will be quickly forgotten.

Yeah ya hate the black guy. We get it !

Obama took the country out of a nosedive and saved us all . But you can't say a good word about him cause......ya know ...

It shows him 57-41

If Obama's approval continues it's upward trend to election day, will it have positive effects on down ballot races?

At this point I'm convinced Trump has already lost and isn't worth talking about, but the Senate in particular still seems up for grabs.
It's the same thing as finally relieving yourself of a large turd that has been blocking your anal passage. As painful as it was you're pleased it's gone.

Sad when you have to use your own gastrointestinal problems as political analogy. Having said that, if Trump wins consider it like an extreme bout of constipation that might possibly be relieved in 2020

It shows him 57-41

Democrats are getting dumber by the day.
You're just pissed that's a Fox News poll. Otherwise you would start whining about it having a liberal bias.

Forum List

Back