Obama's Assurance That Iran Wont Make A Bomb.Has He Been To The Underground Cities To Check?

The Iran deal exempts inspections of military bases.

What idiot would agree to an agreement like that.

When the Iranians pop a nuke, will Obama be proud of that moment? With all the cash he's giving back to them, they can buy one from North Korea or Pakistan.

Did you forget, Obambam knows everything. mark my word. we will be attacked the first year he leaves office, the same we were with Bill Clinton. APPEASMENT never works.

the only thing this time is will it be a NUKE instead airplanes thanks to Obama
and when Cruz becomes President, Iran will have reason to panic,,,just like when Reagan took over

I do like the sound of that my dear. Obama has done us a lot of damage. A lot of it we won't begin to see until he's out off office
wouldnt u think that at least 70% of all Americans (being about 30% have the IQ of a turkey} figure out that "Something Evil Is Up" with the liberals and the bildeburgs?

Yep, them, the traitor Demcorats and the UN. We need President Cruz to get us out of the UN first thing.

Did you forget, Obambam knows everything. mark my word. we will be attacked the first year he leaves office, the same we were with Bill Clinton. APPEASMENT never works.

and when Cruz becomes President, Iran will have reason to panic,,,just like when Reagan took over

I do like the sound of that my dear. Obama has done us a lot of damage. A lot of it we won't begin to see until he's out off office
wouldnt u think that at least 70% of all Americans (being about 30% have the IQ of a turkey} figure out that "Something Evil Is Up" with the liberals and the bildeburgs?

Yep, them, the traitor Demcorats and the UN. We need President Cruz to get us out of the UN first thing.
and we should all be very suspicious if/when Obama buys a home in Hawaii......gee...anyone wonder why?

has that man ever be right yet? he thinks he can speak and we will fweeel better. well we don't. in fact the majority of the people DISAPPROVES of you and all your lies. so sit down we are tired of you

He's been pretty spot on the whole time.

You righties really think that the process of building a nuke bomb is so easily done/hidden?

Silly righty , the presidency is for Americans only !

has that man ever be right yet? he thinks he can speak and we will fweeel better. well we don't. in fact the majority of the people DISAPPROVES of you and all your lies. so sit down we are tired of you

He's been pretty spot on the whole time.

You righties really think that the process of building a nuke bomb is so easily done/hidden?

Republican nuclear bomb making facility

still-outdoors.jpg

now what happens if there is a really really bad underground accident in Iran? now that would be the "Oops Of The Year" if there is some kind of underground nuclear explosion,,,hey didnt that happen in Russia once and they blamed it on global warming?

now what happens if there is a really really bad underground accident in Iran? now that would be the "Oops Of The Year" if there is some kind of underground nuclear explosion,,,hey didnt that happen in Russia once and they blamed it on global warming?

Global warming ? Or nefarious Iranian dilithiam crystal powered weather machine !!!

:argue::tinfoil::slap: This is just like the time when Bush was sure that Sadam had weapons of Mass Destruction. No one really knew the truth. If Sadam had them, you know they were buried somewhere. And with Iran, how does Obama know what is going on 60 stories under ground, right? Anyone else feel the same way? But Obama supporters would say,,,,ahh,,ok,,,dahh, derr....yah, Obama said that he stopped Iran from making nuclear bombs...ok, i guess then he's right, Obama always tells the truth :stupid:

Well....we sorta did know Saddam had WoMD. He used them on the Kurds.

Global warming ? Or nefarious Iranian dilithiam crystal powered weather machine !!!
and wasnt that nuclear accident in new york bush's fault way back in the 70's?

The technology to make a nuke is 70 years old and no secret.

But then again, when Obama hands you 150 billion, you can just go to North Korea or Pakistan and buy one.

The technology to make a nuke is 70 years old and no secret.

But then again, when Obama hands you 150 billion, you can just go to North Korea or Pakistan and buy one.

1). It's not just obama , theres a bunch of countries in on the deal.

2) that's irans money anyway . They could've bought one before the sanctions if it was so easy .

:argue::tinfoil::slap: This is just like the time when Bush was sure that Sadam had weapons of Mass Destruction. No one really knew the truth. If Sadam had them, you know they were buried somewhere. And with Iran, how does Obama know what is going on 60 stories under ground, right? Anyone else feel the same way? But Obama supporters would say,,,,ahh,,ok,,,dahh, derr....yah, Obama said that he stopped Iran from making nuclear bombs...ok, i guess then he's right, Obama always tells the truth :stupid:

YO DINGLE BERRY, CAN I CALL YOU DB?

WHY WOULD AN AMERICAN CITIZEN GIVE A SHIT IF IRAN HAD A NUCLEAR BOMB?

Forum List

Back