🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Bad Habit

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Obama s State of the Union Delusion Everything Is Awesome
Obama lives in a fairytale of his own making. Nothing is really real. Nothing is really happening out there for him to be concerned about.
Yemen? What's a 'Yemen'. Is it a bit like a lemon but sweeter?
He knows if there's anything that must be done today except get on his plane and give a speech to college kids Valeri will tell him what to think and what to tell the cameras. Like Valeri said: "Obama has been bored his whole life". He actually thinks he is brilliantly intelligent. It's actually a form of self protection from very deep seated feelings of abandonment by both his parents.
If he's having a 'good day' Valeri leaves him alone so he can slip out to the golf course.
The worst President in the history of the United States. That is his legacy. The DEMs with their occasional/as required 'best friends' the Blacks get to wear this political albatross around their necks for the next three decades. They have no one to blame but themselves. 'The First Affirmative Action President' proved the folly of 'AA' in 'real life'.
Obama has been 'making stuff up' about himself since he was a child. It's a bad habit.
But it's not one he can break. Anymore than he can stop sneaking those 'Camels' in the Oval Office private bathroom.

Last edited:
Dunno why anyone but other politicians watch political speeches. Not like a politician is legally held to what they promise in a speech. Until they are I'll watcha test pattern before a speech.

Bloggers are welcome to their OPINIONS but their OPINIONS should never be confused with FACTS.

Bloggers are welcome to their OPINIONS but their OPINIONS should never be confused with FACTS.
How about these facts?

Here we go again.

Like I said, OPINIONS should not be confused with FACTS.
Oooohh... I see... the FACTS you don't like you call OPINIONS.

Got it.

You didn't notice that FactCheck includes links to every thing they write?

Bottom line is there's nothing to argue about here.

I know right! Usually SOTU speeches are filled with Doom and Gloom where the POTUS doesnt attempt to make their legacy positive. They usually lay out how bad things are and stuff

Forum List

Back