Obama's birth certificate found to be a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
12-15-16

I knew from day one this birth certificate was phony. Vindication!

You are being redirected...

Faked
fake.png

This should be in the Conspiracy Forum. Even Trump admits it's bullshit.

Trump concedes Obama was born in the U.S.
Donald Trump on Friday stated that he no longer believes President Barack Obama was born outside the United States, breaking away from a conspiracy theory that helped fuel his political rise.

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again,” Trump said at his new Washington hotel, flanked by Medal of Honor recipients, in an appearance that often seemed like a plug for his property and an extended endorsement of Trump by veterans.

Donald Trump on Friday stated that he no longer believes President Barack Obama was born outside the United States, breaking away from a conspiracy theory that helped fuel his political rise.

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again,” Trump said at his new Washington hotel, flanked by Medal of Honor recipients, in an appearance that often seemed like a plug for his property and an extended endorsement of Trump by veterans.

This is not a conspiracy. It's proof the document was forged. PROOF. And it was released yesterday.

This is not a conspiracy. It's proof the document was forged. PROOF. And it was released yesterday.
When you have the US Attorney General providing this as proof, I'll buy into it.

Until then, I just have to wonder what difference this is going to make to anyone? He's gone in 35 days.

12-15-16

Faked
View attachment 102402
Get lots of tinfoil for your little tin hats.

Except any unbiased mind knew this was B.S. 5 years ago.
We saw no point trying to convince you four year olds of anything too big for your little brains.

Anyone who knew their way around photoshop knew it was a forgery.

When you have the US Attorney General providing this as proof, I'll buy into it.

Until then, I just have to wonder what difference this is going to make to anyone? He's gone in 35 days.

The DOJ is corrupt. Obama can share a cell with Hillary.

It would make for righteous indignation being exonerated after many years of ridicule. And it would be good for the nation going forward knowing even better who was screwing us.

You can wait for an attorney general ruling, I don't care if nothing happens because of this, I just want the truth to come out.

It "proves" an 8 year LIE-Conspiracy has been inflicted on America.

Start with HI "officials". Who how why howmuch? Bring charges for falsification. Why did they produce a forged document? Expose it all. Whatever it takes.

he cheated the American people. he cheated the first African American President, when ever he or she comes along. he cheated Terry Lakin. he cheated everyone, but he could never have done it alone. the people should be outraged, and they will.

Yeah, sure. Okay.

The current AG is an Obama appointees, and has no credibility.

It's important for the historical record; we need to keep his real 'Legacy' intact, as opposed to the fake made up one written for him by spin doctors. And whether or not one is a 'birther' or not, his real birth cert has never been seen by the public, and there is also a birth certificate issued in Kenya with a similar name to his born to his father also. There is enough doubt to make it an issue.

12-15-16

Faked
View attachment 102402
I'm no fan of his but for the sake of argument let's say it was forged, so what? As long as one of his parents was an American citizen, he could have been born on Mars and it wouldn't have made a difference because he would have been a natural born citizen.

12-15-16

Faked
View attachment 102402
I'm no fan of his but for the sake of argument let's say it was forged, so what? As long as one of his parents was an American citizen, he could have been born on Mars and it wouldn't have made a difference because he would have been a natural born citizen.

Yes, assuming she was his birth mother. His father never claimed having an anchor baby in order to stay in the U.S., though, which is a issue, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back