🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas Buying This Little Cottage?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
16x9

Wow! Pretty good for a community organizer and college lecturer with a wife who was a part-time whatever it was she did. Think that means they just might descend from the lofty hills to mix and mingle with the needy in Watts? Or East Los Angeles? And I was certain they would want to stay near all their buddies in The Windy City.

Could it be that living in The People's House has given them a taste of the good life.

Read more @ Are the Obamas buying a home in Rancho Mirage? - LA Times

He's going to stay in DC. He intends to be the stealth president no matter who is elected.

He's going to stay in DC. He intends to be the stealth president no matter who is elected.

No way. That's a Clintonian tactic. Obama will go enjoy luxury, paying for it with million dollar speaking fees and obscene Hillary-style book advances. He will stay in the limelight just enough to remain a voice in politics, like all democrats.

We will never be rid of this family. They are a cancerous festering boil on the face of the nation.

"I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." -- Barack Obama

I guess he'll let us know when that is

Wow! Pretty good for a community organizer and college lecturer with a wife who was a part-time whatever it was she did.
Do you realize it is 2014, not 2004?

He kind of squeezed in senator and president over the last decade, dumbass.

70555thunderbirdmesadrive3.jpg
another view of it. Heard it is in escrow. Amazing, considering his tax returns when running for office.

I take it the house is in Cali??

Good. Hope he moves there then he can pay the ungodly taxes in that State. Happy for him and he'll need all the dough he gets from those speaking engagments to pay for life in Califormia.

Good. Hope he moves there then he can pay the ungodly taxes in that State. Happy for him and he'll need all the dough he gets from those speaking engagments to pay for life in Califormia.

Taxes are a necessary part of living in a capitalistic society. I'm sure he can afford them.

Taxes are a necessary part of living in a capitalistic society. I'm sure he can afford them.

Yup. They are but Cali has a load of very expensive taxes and once Barry and his family move in they won't have the taxpayers to pick up the dime for him.

He needs to make loads of those speeches to afford life in Cali. Good luck to him.

A few best selling books, an income for life, speaking gigs. Yeah, he an afford a place like that.

What's the problem with you people, you jealous of the rich and successful all of a sudden?

Only if they're darkie Dems.

Yup. They are but Cali has a load of very expensive taxes and once Barry and his family move in they won't have the taxpayers to pick up the dime for him.

He needs to make loads of those speeches to afford life in Cali. Good luck to him.

You forgot that all presidents have their retirement paid for by taxpayers.

Former Presidents Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By law, former presidents are entitled to a pension, staff and office expenses, medical care or health insurance, and Secret Service protection.

Pension[edit]
The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the pay that the head of an executive department (Executive Level I) would be paid, as of 2014 $201,700.[4] The pension begins immediately after a president's departure from office.[5] A former president's spouse may also be paid a lifetime annual pension of $20,000 if they relinquish any other statutory pension.[1]

Thats a personal choice. He was just pointing out that when most people die "making more money" is not on the top of the list of things they wish they had done more of.

Thats a personal choice. He was just pointing out that when most people die "making more money" is not on the top of the list of things they wish they had done more of.

Why are you lying?

[ame=http://youtu.be/k0JkyZx1LdQ]Obama: You've Made Enough Money - YouTube[/ame]

Why are you lying?

[ame=http://youtu.be/k0JkyZx1LdQ]Obama: You've Made Enough Money - YouTube[/ame]

How does that mean I'm lying? Please explain your conclusion.

Forum List

Back