🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas Buying This Little Cottage?

I take it the house is in Cali??

Good. Hope he moves there then he can pay the ungodly taxes in that State. Happy for him and he'll need all the dough he gets from those speaking engagments to pay for life in Califormia.

i dont think he will have a problem with the taxes.....its the regular people out here who have problems with the high taxes.......

Good. Hope he moves there then he can pay the ungodly taxes in that State. Happy for him and he'll need all the dough he gets from those speaking engagments to pay for life in Califormia.

i dont think he will have a problem with the taxes.....its the regular people out here who have problems with the high taxes.......

He'll follow the Clinton example and sponge off his Charitable Foundation for living and travel expenses.

I guess he wants to be near that celebrity lifestyle he has been loving so much.

70555thunderbirdmesadrive3.jpg

another view of it. Heard it is in escrow. Amazing, considering his tax returns when running for office.

It's being paid for by his friends in Hollywood, man.
Did you have a problem when Reagan's friends bought him a home in Bel Air?

16x9

Wow! Pretty good for a community organizer and college lecturer with a wife who was a part-time whatever it was she did. Think that means they just might descend from the lofty hills to mix and mingle with the needy in Watts? Or East Los Angeles? And I was certain they would want to stay near all their buddies in The Windy City.

Could it be that living in The People's House has given them a taste of the good life.

Read more @ Are the Obamas buying a home in Rancho Mirage? - LA Times

Good lord. You should have posted it in green since you're so envious.

Are you pissed off the niggrah's gonna have better cribs than you homey?

A few best selling books, an income for life, speaking gigs. Yeah, he an afford a place like that.

What's the problem with you people, you jealous of the rich and successful all of a sudden?

I like it...
Looking forward to spending a few weekends there...
After all the Obama's are big on wealth distribution.

Taxes are a necessary part of living in a capitalistic society. I'm sure he can afford them.

Yup. They are but Cali has a load of very expensive taxes and once Barry and his family move in they won't have the taxpayers to pick up the dime for him.

He needs to make loads of those speeches to afford life in Cali. Good luck to him.

Thank God CA ain't one of them confederate states, cuz confederate state corruption sucks up a lot of taxpayer ROI that Californians enjoy.

States with the Best & Worst Taxpayer ROI

by John S Kiernan

<snip>

taxpayer-roi.jpg

Taxes are a necessary part of living in a capitalistic society. I'm sure he can afford them.

Yup. They are but Cali has a load of very expensive taxes and once Barry and his family move in they won't have the taxpayers to pick up the dime for him.

He needs to make loads of those speeches to afford life in Cali. Good luck to him.

Yeah he will. They will be giving him a check for the rest of his life.

Yeah he will. They will be giving him a check for the rest of his life.

He hopes.

16x9

Wow! Pretty good for a community organizer and college lecturer with a wife who was a part-time whatever it was she did. Think that means they just might descend from the lofty hills to mix and mingle with the needy in Watts? Or East Los Angeles? And I was certain they would want to stay near all their buddies in The Windy City.

Could it be that living in The People's House has given them a taste of the good life.

Read more @ Are the Obamas buying a home in Rancho Mirage? - LA Times

Nice digs......Reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright

Why don't you think they should buy it?

A few best selling books, an income for life, speaking gigs. Yeah, he an afford a place like that.

What's the problem with you people, you jealous of the rich and successful all of a sudden?

Shhhhhhhh..........<negros>

Forum List

Back