Obama's Campaign Letter on the backs of the Troops...

Getting OBL and getting out of Iraq during this Administration are apparently really, really bad things.

........for someone........:eusa_whistle:

Bush not Obama brought conditions in Iraq to a point we could leave. Bush's team did the majority of the intel that lead to finding Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 did the actual killing not President Obama.

I will give him credit for authorizing a raid without notification to the Pakistani Government. THAT took BALLS.

indeed, that asshat bush got us into iraq in the first place.

imagine what the world would be like if he hadn't been a chronic enuresis sufferer in his youth.
bush_derangement_syndrome.jpg

You do know Bush isn't running for President, right?
Neither is Carter or Clinton....but that never stops the Repubs from bringing them up...oh, but that's right....you want a different set of rules for us.
Horseshit. You're saying Obama is running against Bush. Again. I wonder if Obama knows Bush isn't running?

Doesn't look like.
Meanwhile, as Amelia said, Obama's desperate to distract attention away from the complete failure of his domestic policies.

"Obama 2012: Who you gonna believe -- me, or your lyin' bank account?"

Thanking the troops is bad.....yes, we get it. You guys don't like what has happened with OBL and Iraq. We get it.
You don't get anything, you stupid, stupid woman.
Ah, personal insults directed at me, rather than the topic. We get it alright Davie. You fail.

Neither is Carter or Clinton....but that never stops the Repubs from bringing them up...oh, but that's right....you want a different set of rules for us.
Horseshit. You're saying Obama is running against Bush. Again. I wonder if Obama knows Bush isn't running?

Doesn't look like.
Thanking the troops is bad.....yes, we get it. You guys don't like what has happened with OBL and Iraq. We get it.
You don't get anything, you stupid, stupid woman.
Ah, personal insults directed at me, rather than the topic. We get it alright Davie. You fail.

Tissue?

You seem to have used them all up, Davie.

I have no need for tissues. You're whining about personal insults.

Or are we going to play "Bodecea didn't say what she said"?

Making an observation is not "whining"....at least not in the Real World, Davie.

For example, stating that your name is Daveman is not whining, it's an observation.

Stating that you chose personal insults rather than legitimate discussion is not whining, it's an observation.

Stating that you frequently fail at legitimate dicussion and switch to personal insults is not whining, it's an observation.

Glad to have been of help in showing you the difference. Anything else I can help you with?

Making an observation is not "whining"....at least not in the Real World, Davie.

For example, stating that your name is Daveman is not whining, it's an observation.

Stating that you chose personal insults rather than legitimate discussion is not whining, it's an observation.

Stating that you frequently fail at legitimate dicussion and switch to personal insults is not whining, it's an observation.

Glad to have been of help in showing you the difference. Anything else I can help you with?
"Legitimate discussion" = lefty code for "anything that agrees with what I say". :lol:

Bush not Obama brought conditions in Iraq to a point we could leave. Bush's team did the majority of the intel that lead to finding Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 did the actual killing not President Obama.

I will give him credit for authorizing a raid without notification to the Pakistani Government. THAT took BALLS.

indeed, that asshat bush got us into iraq in the first place.

imagine what the world would be like if he hadn't been a chronic enuresis sufferer in his youth.
bush_derangement_syndrome.jpg

i'm sorry, did or did not bush get us into iraq?

Stating that I messed up and spelled "discussion" wrong is not whining, it's an observation.

:lol::lol::lol:

"Legitimate discussion" = lefty code for "anything that agrees with what I say". :lol:

If that is truely what you believe....I can see your core problem right there. :lol::lol:

If that is truely what you believe....I can see your core problem right there. :lol::lol:
You forget -- you and I have been posting together for years.

Yes. But imagining that the world would be different if he hadn't been a bedwetter is BDS.

you think it would have been the same if he hadn't been a bedwetter?

Why wouldn't it?

Or are you one of those internet psychologists?

i just think it's pretty funny that you appear to believe my claim that he was a bedwetter. :lol:

going into iraq was the single worst foreign policy move in american history, and there was no good reason for it. none, zero, nada.

you think it would have been the same if he hadn't been a bedwetter?

Why wouldn't it?

i just think it's pretty funny that you appear to believe my claim that he was a bedwetter. :lol:
He wasn't?

More BDS, then, huh?
going into iraq was the single worst foreign policy move in american history, and there was no good reason for it. none, zero, nada.
You forgot "IMO".

Why wouldn't it?

He wasn't?

More BDS, then, huh?
You forgot "IMO".

it's called hyperbole. get a grip.

tell me of another foreign policy choice that was worse.

i'll wait

He wasn't?

More BDS, then, huh?
You forgot "IMO".

it's called hyperbole. get a grip.

tell me of another foreign policy choice that was worse.

i'll wait
Delaying the entry into WWII. IMO.

Forum List

Back