Obama's Ego War.. 40 million a week

Well, at least Democrats agree now that chemical weapons (like used pre. Iraqi war) are WMD..

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Just as an FYI - there's more than our Navy gearing up for Syria. Our Air Force is on their way now; my son let me know an hour ago he's on the way to that area now. I do not believe this is going to be a simple 'strike and leave' hit.

Republicans need to think twice about painting Obama as a hawk. That's been the hallmark of about half the Republicans in the House.

Republicans need to think twice about painting Obama as a hawk. That's been the hallmark of about half the Republicans in the House.

Obama is no hawk. Obama is a pussy with his feelings hurt. THAT, my good man, is the definition of DANGEROUS.

Just as an FYI - there's more than our Navy gearing up for Syria. Our Air Force is on their way now; my son let me know an hour ago he's on the way to that area now. I do not believe this is going to be a simple 'strike and leave' hit.

God bless your Son and thank You for raising a patriot...:thup:

I have no clue what will happen. However, as in most "conflicts", they rarely go as promised.

God bless and keep your Son.

Prayers for his safe return, Aye. xo

This whole scenario has ZERO to do with parties...what is it with some of you partisans anyway? DROP the party crap.

Obama is no hawk. Obama is a pussy with his feelings hurt. THAT, my good man, is the definition of DANGEROUS.

Indeed. Obama is more worried about saving face, sagging ratings, and his legacy. I find it fascinating that this scenario has created a huge rift in his supporters that elected him to get our troops home...and cease our engagments...not to mention his party is divided...and yes...I admonished another poster for bringing up parties...however this cannot be discounted.

God Bless him from a USAF VET. I had my share of being sent to many places on a moment's notice. I pray for him, and you.

Well, at least Democrats agree now that chemical weapons (like used pre. Iraqi war) are WMD..

:popcorn:
Note that they won't talk of where Assad originally got them, and how the Russians factor into this.

Indeed. Obama is more worried about saving face, sagging ratings, and his legacy. I find it fascinating that this scenario has created a huge rift in his supporters that elected him to get our troops home...and cease our engagments...not to mention his party is divided...and yes...I admonished another poster for bringing up parties...however this cannot be discounted.

Party aside, this (I believe) is all about one man (Barry) having his "Throne" made to look ridiculous by another man (Assad) who basically said "screw you".

I honest to God believe all this really is THAT simple. Barry is an egomaniac who can not STAND the idea that someone (in this case Assad) would ignore the "King's warning".

Barry understands that the world is laughing at him (and by proxy us) and he can't allow this to stand. Showdown at the OK corral......

Party aside, this (I believe) is all about one man (Barry) having his "Throne" made to look ridiculous by another man (Assad) who basically said "screw you".

I honest to God believe all this really is THAT simple. Barry is an egomaniac who can not STAND the idea that someone (in this case Assad) would ignore the "King's warning".

Barry understands that the world is laughing at him (and by proxy us) and he can't allow this to stand. Showdown at the OK corral......

I just can't understand why Obama didn't address this 1 year and a half ago? (Guess the campaign trail was all too important and pulling the wool over more eyes to get re-elected.

The vision is "Democrats bent over for Obama" and taking it yet again...:lol:

Forum List

Back