Obama's Ego War.. 40 million a week

The vision is "Democrats bent over for Obama" and taking it yet again...:lol:
LOL...and they don't even know it's happening...:lol:

Sadly..It's a toss up between Obama and Clinton on just how much credibility and logic Democrats are willing to Lewinski.

MONICA.jpg

Just as an FYI - there's more than our Navy gearing up for Syria. Our Air Force is on their way now; my son let me know an hour ago he's on the way to that area now. I do not believe this is going to be a simple 'strike and leave' hit.

God Bless him from a USAF VET. I had my share of being sent to many places on a moment's notice. I pray for him, and you.

Same here and may God go with hm.

Republicans need to think twice about painting Obama as a hawk. That's been the hallmark of about half the Republicans in the House.
This whole scenario has ZERO to do with parties...what is it with some of you partisans anyway? DROP the party crap.
Hopefully voting will not be partisan but I suspect it will. Congress is filled Republicans that wouldn't vote for an Obama proposal and Democrats that wouldn't vote against one regardless of the contents.

If Congress approves this proposal, the attack could escalate into something much bigger. No one knows what Russia's response might be or the number terrorist attacks it might set off. On the other hand, it there is no attack, it will deal a serious blow to the rebels, possibly enough for Assad to crush them. A refusal to attack would be a green light for the future use of chemical and biological weapons anywhere in the world.

Just as an FYI - there's more than our Navy gearing up for Syria. Our Air Force is on their way now; my son let me know an hour ago he's on the way to that area now. I do not believe this is going to be a simple 'strike and leave' hit.
For your son's sake and many other boys in service, I hope this goes well.

Wait a minute!

I thought the Arabs were going to pay for the war, so it shouldn't cost us One Dime!

Forum List

Back