Obama’s electoral legacy: Seats lost: House 63, Senate 10, Governors 12, local OVER 900

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obama, please campaign everywhere and all the time and refer to yourself 200 times every time you speak.

You are the perfect being. Your tears cure cancer and your smile warms the globe.

Obama 2020!! (Fuck the Constitution)

But but but the blue wave :auiqs.jpg: Obama's out there campaigning for a 3rd term and Dem's are in total denial over why they lost under that clown. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obama, please campaign everywhere and all the time and refer to yourself 200 times every time you speak.

You are the perfect being. Your tears cure cancer and your smile warms the globe.

Trump’s looking to dwarf those numbers. The deficit too. Has to beat Obama at everything.

How long will it take Democrat candidates to figure out that an Obama endorsement is the equivalency of a political death sentence?

They might as well have Hillary out there stumping for them.

:laughing0301:

But but but the blue wave :auiqs.jpg: Obama's out there campaigning for a 3rd term and Dem's are in total denial over why they lost under that clown. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is a picture of their imaginary "blue wave"...

Depositphotos_2885373_m-2015.jpg

Trump’s looking to dwarf those numbers. The deficit too. Has to beat Obama at everything.

Sure, but Obama is your best and Trump is our worst.

Sorta funny when put in perspective.

Obama was great, but also black. We should have known conservatives would lose their minds about that. It was never going to be easy for any 1st black President. Anyways Trump is just a typical conservative I'd say. You're all so shitty these days. Who's your worst? Probably those dudes marching around with swastika's praising Trump like a messiah.

Obama’s electoral legacy: Seats lost: House 63, Senate 10, Governors 12, local OVER 900

You must be new to this country. Presidents actually don't run for House, Senate or Governor. They run for President.

Obama was great, but also black. We should have known conservatives would lose their minds about that. It was never going to be easy for any 1st black President. Anyways Trump is just a typical conservative I'd say. You're all so shitty these days. Who's your worst? Probably those dudes marching around with swastika's praising Trump like a messiah.

What does skin color have to do with it?

Why do I wish Condy Rice was President?

Explain that to me in great detail.

That will soon be rectified
He had 750 people show up in CALIFORNIA! Of all places only 750 came to listen to this worthless prick in California!
Because we work down here , unlike most of the hillbillies that follow the orange.
Someone has to support those SOBs down there....they need health care and social security.

He had 750 people show up in CALIFORNIA! Of all places only 750 came to listen to this worthless prick in California!
Because we work down here , unlike most of the hillbillies that follow the orange.
Someone has to support those SOBs down there....they need health care and social security.

So why are you fucks crying about not getting your SALT deductions?

Keep stereotyping Trump supporters..its funny...its even funnier when we kick your asses at the ballot box..

I thought he was half white?

I want Condy Rice to be President after Trump.

...but I am a racist and a misogynist.

Can someone explain that to me?

I thought he was half white?
Nova, I got Patton and The Big Lebowski, and I recognize the third, but what movie is it?

Great quotes!

Forum List

Back