Obama’s electoral legacy: Seats lost: House 63, Senate 10, Governors 12, local OVER 900

Obama, please campaign everywhere and all the time and refer to yourself 200 times every time you speak.

You are the perfect being. Your tears cure cancer and your smile warms the globe.

Obama 2020!! (Fuck the Constitution)
Trump’s looking to dwarf those numbers. The deficit too. Has to beat Obama at everything.

Sure, but Obama is your best and Trump is our worst.

Sorta funny when put in perspective.
Obama was great, but also black. We should have known conservatives would lose their minds about that. It was never going to be easy for any 1st black President. Anyways Trump is just a typical conservative I'd say. You're all so shitty these days. Who's your worst? Probably those dudes marching around with swastika's praising Trump like a messiah.

I thought he was half white?
Nova, I got Patton and The Big Lebowski, and I recognize the third, but what movie is it?

Great quotes!
Billy Madison

Obama, please campaign everywhere and all the time and refer to yourself 200 times every time you speak.

You are the perfect being. Your tears cure cancer and your smile warms the globe.

Trump’s looking to dwarf those numbers. The deficit too. Has to beat Obama at everything.

Obama was great, but also black. We should have known conservatives would lose their minds about that. It was never going to be easy for any 1st black President. Anyways Trump is just a typical conservative I'd say. You're all so shitty these days. Who's your worst? Probably those dudes marching around with swastika's praising Trump like a messiah.

Lol you think that matters to a klansman?

Then the “disaster” of the obama years was all the republicans fault ?

I want Condy Rice to be President after Trump.

...but I am a racist and a misogynist.

Can someone explain that to me?

Yes, because a black woman conservative is not compatible with the leftist, neo-marxist, liberal, Democrat plantation. She doesn't know her place in the plantation. Unlike say....Whoopi Goldberg who is firmly ensconced in the White, leftist plantation and 'knows her place.'

Then the “disaster” of the obama years was all the republicans fault ?

I don’t know what you are talking about, I just want Obama to campaign hard for Dems and bash Trump like crazy along the way.

Buy ads, hold rallies in stadiums, do it up.

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!

That will soon be rectified
He had 750 people show up in CALIFORNIA! Of all places only 750 came to listen to this worthless prick in California!
Because we work down here , unlike most of the hillbillies that follow the orange.
Someone has to support those SOBs down there....they need health care and social security.
Keep stereotyping Trump supporters..its funny...its even funnier when we kick your asses at the ballot box..
Kick your asses...the orange supporters are the ones getting hurt by his policies.

That will soon be rectified
He had 750 people show up in CALIFORNIA! Of all places only 750 came to listen to this worthless prick in California!
Because we work down here , unlike most of the hillbillies that follow the orange.
Someone has to support those SOBs down there....they need health care and social security.
Keep stereotyping Trump supporters..its funny...its even funnier when we kick your asses at the ballot box..
Kick your asses...the orange supporters are the ones getting hurt by his policies.
I haven't been hurt yet...actually I have been helped! My brother was helped BIG TIME since he is a small business owner.

How many Americans dead?

4 in Benghazi...
4 from Fast and Furious...
7 in California
Boston?
Fort Hood?
Drone Stikes?

Nova, I got Patton and The Big Lebowski, and I recognize the third, but what movie is it?

Great quotes!

Billy Madison

How long will it take Democrat candidates to figure out that an Obama endorsement is the equivalency of a political death sentence?

They might as well have Hillary out there stumping for them.

:laughing0301:
The Great Obama will get the vote out

Republicans will be too embarrassed to show their faces

How many Americans dead?

4 in Benghazi...
4 from Fast and Furious...
7 in California
Boston?
Fort Hood?
Drone Stikes?

Bush

3000 dead on 9-11
9000 dead in Iraq and Afghanistan
100,000 killed in Iraq