Obama's Farewell Speech

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
College students listening to Obama's final speech played a drinking game. Every time the president said "I" or "Me" they had to drink a shot of alcohol. It started out as a lot of fun.

635829717929786833-1251208023_shots-shots-shot-shots.jpg

Little did the students realize that "I" and "Me" are his favorite words. Within 45 minutes the game ended due to the participants being unable to continue. In fact, several students had to be transported to the local hospital due to acute alcohol poisoning.

962eb4cbc29ec6832c372d44b8474fcc.jpg

Did anybody believe Obama's crocodile tears yesterday?

The Obama Legacy A Presidency of great promise ends in rancor and disappointment.

WSJ: While Reagan left behind a calmer, more optimistic country, Mr. Obama leaves a more divided and rancorous one.
The Obama Legacy

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.
'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'

Did anybody believe Obama's crocodile tears yesterday?

The Obama Legacy A Presidency of great promise ends in rancor and disappointment.

WSJ: While Reagan left behind a calmer, more optimistic country, Mr. Obama leaves a more divided and rancorous one.
The Obama Legacy

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.
'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

I heard much more WE's in the POTUS speech than any I's or me's. Mainly WE. Now with Trump Its always I, I did that, I know it all, I am smarter, I have the best business, I know it all, I know how to build a wall. I, I, I, I

I heard much more WE's in the POTUS speech than any I's or me's. Mainly WE. Now with Trump Its always I, I did that, I know it all, I am smarter, I have the best business, I know it all, I know how to build a wall. I, I, I, I
Up to where Dillon(attorney) took over there was 128 times Trumpet used the word "I".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html?_r=0

Yet rightist mock Oblama, and say not a word about Trumpet...

Last edited:
Hey Sunni....

How many times did Trumpet say "I" today? I counted 53 times..
did you take a bong hit every time he did?....if not you aint shit moonie...lol....
No budget for weed till next month,awww......
Eh, no biggie...
maybe tipsy will give up a few joints of her stash.........
That would be nice...Or I can just go over to Mom's and hit the bong..

Forum List

Back