Obama's Foolproof Method To Screen Out Terrorists from Legitimate Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
w942aDJ.png

That's about it.

They check their fake passports and look to see if their fake names show up on the terrorist watch-list.....and if nothing comes up positive.....they let them in.

The UN is running this refugee program...along with some leftist church organizations funded through the Tide and Ford foundations.

It's very thorough and above board.

Oh, and only one of the terrorists that attacked Paris went through this extensive process.......so....no worries.

One of like 10 or so terrorists came in as a refugee . The rest are nationals from France n Belgium .

Shouldn't we not let any French in the country ?

That's funny.

I'd put up in another vetting thread the question "Who's going to answer YES to the following questions."

Have you ever fought with ISIS?

Have you become radicalized?

I thought of a few more while I was walking the dog.

Have you ever burned an effigy of an American President?

Have you an extensive knife collection?

Does your wardrobe include a vest with many pockets?

That's funny.

I'd put up in another vetting thread the question "Who's going to answer YES to the following questions."

Have you ever fought with ISIS?

Have you become radicalized?

I thought of a few more while I was walking the dog.

Have you ever burned an effigy of an American President?

Have you an extensive knife collection?

Does your wardrobe include a vest with many pockets?
You would be surprised. One of the questions they asked me for my security clearance was just that - Are you or have you ever taken part in terrorist activities?

I asked the interviewer if he has ever had anyone answer yes to that question. Apparently not.

Detractors of refugee resettlement, however, point to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev -- the Boston Bombers -- as evidence to the contrary. The pair of brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon in 2013 were not, however, refugees. They were, on the contrary, children of an asylee, according to the State Department, and the distinction is crucial.

Asylees and refugees share one thing in common: a fear of persecution in the their country of origin. But they differ in important ways. Most importantly, an asylee is self-selected--he arrives in the country from which he's seeking status and applies for asylum. Under international law, people with a well-founded fear of persecution cannot be returned to their country of origin.

By contrast, refugees undergo a much different process. First, they must receive designation as a refugee by U.N. officials, most often in refugee camps. The United States selects only the most vulnerable cases for resettlement, such as those with almost no hope of ever returning to their home country or those who have been tortured.

This selection process and the subsequent vetting undertaken to verify the applicant's biography takes a long time -- up to 3 years -- and is normally exhaustingly thorough. Refugee officers at the Department of Homeland Security travel throughout the region in order to verify claims of persecution and facts about the victims' biography.

Asylum, on the other hand, is much a more attractive route in for a would-be terrorist if they're already in the desired country. If you want to forestall removal, you can apply for asylum, even knowing you are unlikely to receive it. This is what one Paris attacker did. He applied for asylum and then traveled to France for the attack. He was not a refugee in any sense. Neither the U.N. nor any country in Europe or elsewhere recognized him as a refugee, and it is wrong to claim that he was.
The Boston Bombers Were Not Refugees -- Neither Was the Paris Attacker

It is worth noting that this type of hysteria and fear is exactly what terrorists are going for with their attacks. They likely do not like the idea of the people they are directly terrorizing being cared for in other nations and would like that to stop. Hence attacking France through those channels.

Do you just want to sent the terrorists a letter asking them what they want to change in our policy because it seems like every time another attack hits we do just that...

It is worth noting that this type of hysteria and fear is exactly what terrorists are going for with their attacks. They likely do not like the idea of the people they are directly terrorizing being cared for in other nations and would like that to stop. Hence attacking France through those channels.

Do you just want to sent the terrorists a letter asking them what they want to change in our policy because it seems like every time another attack hits we do just that...

So you want to just sit back and hope by playing nice they wont kill us?
France shows what a losing proposition that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back