Obama's foreign policy debacle

President Obama shirks his campaign pledge not to deal with Hamas

More disturbingly, the Washington Post has reported that, the agreement, "appears to skirt, barely, U.S. prohibitions on aid to a Palestinian government that has 'undue' Hamas presence or influence. The Obama administration had worked behind the scenes to suggest terms for the new coalition government that would not trigger the U.S. ban, reasoning that the money helps preserve American leverage."

So in other words, according to this report, the Obama administration actively worked with the Palestinians to help them mask the fact that they were bringing a terrorist group into the government so that they could get around U.S. law aimed at preventing the flow of money to terrorists.

President Obama shirks his campaign pledge not to deal with Hamas | WashingtonExaminer.com

palestinian_unity_AFP_360_7.jpg

So in other words, according to this report, the Obama administration actively worked with the Palestinians to help them mask the fact that they were bringing a terrorist group into the government so that they could get around U.S. law aimed at preventing the flow of money to terrorists.
Damn I'll be glad when I see you pushed back into the history books, and the sea.

Nah not by muslim nutjobs... the people didn't want them anymore anyway, Caliphate not a good idea:cuckoo:

Thank you Egyption military:eusa_clap:

Still trying to tell the world how to spin eh? Typical Zionist asswipe, only not as bright as the normal ones.

your genius is apparent:doubt:

Not to you little Zionist. Such a thing was never possible.

BTW, you're taking over the world for some, bringing Jesus back for others, even though you all go to Hell, and still not paying retail? You might want to work on that.

Last edited:
Still trying to tell the world how to spin eh? Typical Zionist asswipe, only not as bright as the normal ones.

BTW, you're taking over the world for some, bringing Jesus back for others, even though you all go to Hell, and still not paying retail? You might want to work on that.

oh you changed it...what happened to "little Jew" you see when idiots assume things, they expose themselves for the morons they truly are:badgrin:

oh you changed it...what happened to "little Jew" you see when idiots assume things, they expose themselves for the morons they truly are:eusa_clap:

Changed it little "Zionist"? You are correct, because it was the wrong word. It's late and I'm tired but I like to be specific. If I was going to try and save the Jews, and Americans were only too happy to let them be slaughtered before we entered WWII, and are only too happy to use them to try and bring about the Second Coming of Christ now, I would tell the Jews to do everything possible to make a reasonable Two-State solution as fast as they can.

Zionism is going to get the Jews exactly where they don't want to be again, dumped into mass-graves, and if I had to pick the Nazis of the Middle East, as ironic as it is, Israel is that choice. That squatter nation has been a disaster for world peace and relations. The fact that you do our dirty-work for us, spy on us, take our cash, and can't take a shit without checking in first, makes it all that much worse. You would have already been in the sea, a couple of times, had we let nature take its course.

Of all the things that make life around the world hard for the Jews, Israel is number one. Without it being there no one would give a damn what you did from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday, not even me, and there are few on this planet who hate the Zionists as much as I do.

Christians, Jews, Muslims, all fucking morons, but none of them are as bad as the Zionists.

Last edited:
"The Iraq war was won."

Jesus ball-licking Christ. These fucking people........

You wrote "debacle". The plural is "debacles", which is what you meant. Every policy of Obama's has been a gross failure.
The failure to negotiate a status of forces agreement with Iraq was a failure and today we see the consequences.
The failure to stand up to Russia in Eastern Europe was a failure and we see the consequences
He has failed in the middle east, failed on Iran, failed on Afghanistan, failed on Europe, failed on South America. Hell, if he had a policy on Antartica that would be a failure too. He is the most failed president ever.

You wrote "debacle". The plural is "debacles", which is what you meant. Every policy of Obama's has been a gross failure.
The failure to negotiate a status of forces agreement with Iraq was a failure and today we see the consequences.
The failure to stand up to Russia in Eastern Europe was a failure and we see the consequences
He has failed in the middle east, failed on Iran, failed on Afghanistan, failed on Europe, failed on South America. Hell, if he had a policy on Antartica that would be a failure too. He is the most failed president ever.

Yep.. I meant debacles. but his foreign policy as a whole is a debacle so it fits I guess. I'll add to this thread continually as they pile up
Putin to put Russian bases in Latin America
Western Hemisphere left wide open by Obama's weakening policies

putin_military-340x170.jpg

WASHINGTON – As the world remains riveted on Moscow’s annexation of the Crimean Peninsula, Russian President Vladimir Putin is shifting gears to Latin America.

As first outlined by Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu last February, Putin now plans to keep the United States off-balance as Moscow sets up actual military bases and massive arms sales in the Latin American region.

Moscow’s plan follows a recent announcement by Iran to have its warships patrol in waters off the U.S. coast.

Russia and Iran have stated their increased presence is also in response to U.S. military deployments near their countries, including the eastward expansion of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization up to Russia’s borders.

The establishment of permanent Russian bases and a major Russian presence in the Western Hemisphere will challenge U.S. policies and threatens to diminish Washington’s influence in the region. At the same time, it will give Moscow a basis to stage offensive weapons in the Western Hemisphere
Read more at Putin to put Russian bases in Latin America

How to keep Iraq safe:

Kill hundreds of American soldiers per month

Sincerely,
Republicans

And, if you believe clueless RWs, it kept Iraq safe as well.

We can all be thankful that President Obama has refused to start yet another impossible-to-win "war" like Iraq. If by chance a Republican gets into the WH, we will be at war within weeks. That's what I said before George Bush had his first term bought for him and I was right.

How to keep Iraq safe:

Kill hundreds of American soldiers per month

Sincerely,
Republicans

And, if you believe clueless RWs, it kept Iraq safe as well.

We can all be thankful that President Obama has refused to start yet another impossible-to-win "war" like Iraq. If by chance a Republican gets into the WH, we will be at war within weeks. That's what I said before George Bush had his first term bought for him and I was right.

Gee we actually won the war in Iraq. We lost the peace, thanks to the HNIC. Where have you been?

Congress nearly unanimous in its dismay over Obama’s Iran policy

Significant majorities in the House and Senate do not trust the president when it comes to Iran. That is the major take away from two letters, one signed by 83 senators and one by 395 House members. The House letter goes into greater detail on verification of any deal while the Senate is more specific about the requirements needed to disable Iran’s illicit nuclear weapons program. The gist of the letters, however, is the same: Congress will in essence need to approve any final deal because legislative action is needed to lift sanctions; a final deal must disable Iran’s capacity to build a nuclear weapon; and stringent verification must be agreed to.
President Obama speaks by telephone with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.<br />(Pete Souza for the White House via Agence France-Press)

obama.jpg

President Obama speaks by telephone with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in September.

The House letter adds: &#8220;Finally, although the P5+1 process is focused on Iran&#8217;s nuclear program, we remain deeply concerned by Iran&#8217;s state sponsorship of terrorism, its horrendous human rights record, its efforts to destabilize its neighbors, its pursuit of intercontinental ballistic missiles, and its threats against our ally, Israel, as well as the fates of American citizens detained by Iran. We want to work with you to address these concerns as part of a broader strategy of dealing with Iran.

Congress nearly unanimous in its dismay over Obama?s Iran policy

Had those dumb shitz that are in the GOP and dem party had never invaded Iraq, Saddam would be killing Al Qaeda right now for us..

Had those dumb shitz that are in the GOP and dem party had never invaded Iraq, Saddam would be killing Al Qaeda right now for us..

Wow, a post in favor of one of the biggest thug dictators and state supporters of terrorism ever. Who would imagine there could be that kind of ignorance in the world?

Damn I'll be glad when I see you pushed back into the history books, and the sea.[/

Pantyhose, Justice would be you in a NAZI Concentration camp.

Forum List

Back