Obama's Friend And Author Of His Autobiography Bill Ayers Tells Iran Media U.S. A Terrorist Nation

Bill Ayers hand delivered Obama, after he himself impregnated his mom.

Also, Ayers raised Obama in secrecy, in order to give him "instructions" for how to later run the country.

WTF with the trolling? Ditto on Pogo. Getting sick of this shit starting up again. Come on Pogo and Mad Cabbie you both know better.

"People don't forget Obama started his political career at Ayers house."

That the OP is a liar comes as no surprise, of course.

'“The suggestion that Ayers was a political adviser to Obama or someone who shaped his political views is patently false,” said Ben LaBolt, a campaign spokesman. Mr. LaBolt said the men first met in 1995 through the education project, the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and have encountered each other occasionally in public life or in the neighborhood. He said they have not spoken by phone or exchanged e-mail messages since Mr. Obama began serving in the United States Senatein January 2005[.]

Mr. Obama’s friends said that history was utterly irrelevant to judging the candidate, because Mr. Ayers was never a significant influence on him. Even some conservatives who know Mr. Obama said that if he was drawn to Ayers-style radicalism, he hid it well.

“I saw no evidence of a radical streak, either overt or covert, when we were together at Harvard Law School,” said Bradford A. Berenson, who worked on the Harvard Law Review with Mr. Obama and who served as associate White House counsel under President Bush. Mr. Berenson, who is backing Mr. McCain, described his fellow student as “a pragmatic liberal” whose moderation frustrated others at the law review whose views were much farther to the left.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?pagewanted=all

WTF with the trolling? Ditto on Pogo. Getting sick of this shit starting up again. Come on Pogo and Mad Cabbie you both know better.

WTF did I post that was "trolling"? That's a real thread in the link. McRacist posted it just as he runs those bogus quotes. He's gotta own 'em sooner or later.

Bill Ayers hand delivered Obama, after he himself impregnated his mom.

Also, Ayers raised Obama in secrecy, in order to give him "instructions" for how to later run the country.

And his mom of course was Hitler. All those photos of a "Stanley Anne Dunham" are really Hitler with a wig photoshopped in and the mustache photoshopped out.

I must say, no matter how much garbage gets made up about political advisories, I cease to be amazed at how downright intricate the details surrounding the garbage gets!

Bill Ayers served on a committee with Obama and once helped out the dems by staging a fundraising party, ergo the two are permanently intertwined.

It was a stretch to begin with - its now Stretch Armstrong.

Ayers hates America. Neither he nor his wife will ever change.

Why the hell does anyone give a crap about Mr Ayers? He's a nobody who wingnutz made into a "somebody."

Bill goes with Bernie way way back in my life and in others that were left wing at the time in the late 60's. Very important.

One can never ever diminish the role they played in the late 60's and early 70's. I was part of the rebel movement at the time but blew off the insane whack jobs early 70's.

Ayers and Dorhn aren't nobodies. They are mega players still in the left wing world.

They are real. And they are players. And they influence today.

I must say, no matter how much garbage gets made up about political advisories, I cease to be amazed at how downright intricate the details surrounding the garbage gets!

Bill Ayers served on a committee with Obama and once helped out the dems by staging a fundraising party, ergo the two are permanently intertwined.

Bullshit. I don't want to get into it tonight but Obama really was started in Ayers and Bernies house by Alice.

I'll debate you anytime in the clean zone or in the bullring.

I not only know my shit but I excel to the point I can cream your fucking face with it.

Why the hell does anyone give a crap about Mr Ayers? He's a nobody who wingnutz made into a "somebody."

Because it worked so well with the Sol Belinsky prototype?

Even Hillary is a devotee of Alinsky. Belinsky? Give me a break.

Whoever. Most of us never heard of him until Glenn Rodeo Clown Beck dredged him up. :talktothehand:

bo-belinsky-08.jpg

Bullshit. I don't want to get into it tonight but Obama really was started in Ayers and Bernies house by Alice.

I'll debate you anytime in the clean zone or in the bullring.

I not only know my shit but I excel to the point I can cream your fucking face with it.

I kind of like cream in my face....

Maybe Bill Ayers can join us?

You guys can take turns abusing me ... yum.

Because it worked so well with the Sol Belinsky prototype?

Even Hillary is a devotee of Alinsky. Belinsky? Give me a break.

Whoever. Most of us never heard of him until Glenn Rodeo Clown Beck dredged him up. :talktothehand:

bo-belinsky-08.jpg

:lmao:

What kind of liberal are you then? Shit. When I was left wing I at least knew the bloody players.

And Beck was not the one that put Alinsky in the forefront again. And Beck wasn't the one that put others in front either. Alinsky and other serious lefties are well known to anyone seriously left of left. Ditto Ayers and especially Bernie. She was the mover and the shaker after all. Not Billy. He just followed her.

If you knew the left wing world you would know that these players have always been out there and leading the left.

I was actually excited about this newcomer called Barack Obama. Until I heard the name Ayers.

My blood ran cold. Froze in my veins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back