Obama's Greatest Accomplishment...?

Reality...

The following are 35 shocking statistics that prove that things have gotten worse in America….

#1 Median household income in the United States is down 7.8 percent since December 2007 after adjusting for inflation.

#2 There are 5.6 million less jobs than there were when the last recession began back in late 2007.

#3 The U.S. government says that the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by 17.9 million between 2000 and 2011. During the entire decade of the 1980s, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by only 1.7 million.

#4 In 2007, the unemployment rate for the 20 to 29 age bracket was about 6.5 percent. Today, the unemployment rate for that same age group is about 13 percent.

#5 In 2007, 73.2 percent of all young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 that were not enrolled in school had jobs. Today, that number has declined to 65 percent.

#6 Back in the year 2000, more than 50 percent of all Americans teens had a job. This past summer, only 29.6% of all American teens had a job.

#7 When Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is sitting at 5.6 million.

#8 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is nearly three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.

#9 Back in 1950, more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less than 65 percent of all men in the United States have jobs.

#10 According to the Obama administration, about 20 percent of all jobs in the United States were manufacturing jobs back in the year 2000. Today, about 5 percent of all jobs in the United States are manufacturing jobs.

#11 Sadly, more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities in the United States have been shut down since 2001.

#12 Back in 1980, less than 30% of all jobs in the United States were low income jobs. Today, more than 40% of all jobs in the United States are low income jobs.

35 Shocking Statistics That Prove That Things Have Gotten Worse In America MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-13_19-54-37.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 80
bushvobamaprivatesectorjobs1114.jpg

bushvobamaunemployment1114.jpg

bushvobamacorporateprofits1114.jpg

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy In 3 Simple Charts UPDATED

These are the numbers that really matter.

Reality...

The following are 35 shocking statistics that prove that things have gotten worse in America….

#1 Median household income in the United States is down 7.8 percent since December 2007 after adjusting for inflation.

#2 There are 5.6 million less jobs than there were when the last recession began back in late 2007.

#3 The U.S. government says that the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by 17.9 million between 2000 and 2011. During the entire decade of the 1980s, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by only 1.7 million.

#4 In 2007, the unemployment rate for the 20 to 29 age bracket was about 6.5 percent. Today, the unemployment rate for that same age group is about 13 percent.

#5 In 2007, 73.2 percent of all young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 that were not enrolled in school had jobs. Today, that number has declined to 65 percent.

#6 Back in the year 2000, more than 50 percent of all Americans teens had a job. This past summer, only 29.6% of all American teens had a job.

#7 When Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is sitting at 5.6 million.

#8 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is nearly three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.

#9 Back in 1950, more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less than 65 percent of all men in the United States have jobs.

#10 According to the Obama administration, about 20 percent of all jobs in the United States were manufacturing jobs back in the year 2000. Today, about 5 percent of all jobs in the United States are manufacturing jobs.

#11 Sadly, more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities in the United States have been shut down since 2001.

#12 Back in 1980, less than 30% of all jobs in the United States were low income jobs. Today, more than 40% of all jobs in the United States are low income jobs.

35 Shocking Statistics That Prove That Things Have Gotten Worse In America MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections
Did you notice this line:

Obama wasn't sworn in until 2009. How much does that one statistic affect all the others? Well? How much? Did you know that under Bush, 34% of those facilities lost employed MORE than 1,000 employees? Did you? I posted a link to that fact before. Did you read it?

Is this what you had in mind Matthew?

View attachment 42507

Funny thing about it is George W Bush cut the big one down!!! Reagans entire first term was in fact just as bad as Obama's and had a few months go slightly higher in the unemployment department....

lol

The funny thing is our middle class never recovered with his amnesty and pro-free trade policies.
Reagan's first term was as bad as Obama's? Can you back that up? Because I remember Reagan's first term. But I don't remember that.

View attachment 42507

Funny thing about it is George W Bush cut the big one down!!! Reagans entire first term was in fact just as bad as Obama's and had a few months go slightly higher in the unemployment department....

lol

The funny thing is our middle class never recovered with his amnesty and pro-free trade policies.
Reagan's first term was as bad as Obama's? Can you back that up? Because I remember Reagan's first term. But I don't remember that.

Reagans first term was 7-10% unemployment and huge tax increases!!!! Obamas about the same....Agree?

View attachment 42507

lol

Reagans first term was 7-10% unemployment and huge tax increases!!!! Obamas about the same....Agree?
Obama was handed high unemployment and he didn't raise taxes. I don't know what you are talking about.

View attachment 42507

lol

Obama was handed high unemployment and he didn't raise taxes. I don't know what you are talking about.
Again, in 2007 when Harry and Nancy took over Congress unemployment stood at 4.6% and they refused to recognize the threat of the, "Housing Bubble".

View attachment 42507

lol

Thanks for defending Reagan. He inherited a worse recession than Obama did and it lasted well into his first term. HOWEVER, his policies not only brought us out of it, they led to the longest peace time economic expansion in history, creating 20 million+ jobs.

Obama has no accomplishments unless you count negative impacts as accomplishments. I'm sure the lefties here do but normal Americans don't.

This fucker has done nothing since he took office nothing but sit on his fat lazy ass & he is very corrupt & is trying way to hard to push the new world order i really want him impeached.

This fucker has done nothing since he took office nothing but sit on his fat lazy ass & he is very corrupt & is trying way to hard to push the new world order i really want him impeached.

I agree. I also want to say welcome to USMB. You are going to fit right in here I already know, because you have strong beliefs. :)

I agree. I also want to say welcome to USMB. You are going to fit right in here I already know, because you have strong beliefs. :)

Ahhh thank you for replying to me & its nice to meet you i guess you can tell i have strong beliefs is cause of my pic of V lol.

He got elected twice, once for Hope & Change and 2nd for lies, incompetence and failure.

All politicians are puppets for the bribery of Corporations. Obama was just a Black President.

He was the most Conservative President since the 50's not by choice, but because racist idiots decided to finally pay attention to politics when a Black person was in office. Perhaps a woman President will get America more Conservative again, because anything she thinks, says or does will be wrong in the eye's of "Conservitives". That ironical loop. (not Hillary, Warren).

Obama's big accomplishment was waking up the brains of many Americans. It's just sad it took racism to wake them up.

Fox News told racists that Obama caused the entire national debt and they got MAD! Then facts set in. To be honest, I don't think they learned they were wrong. They don't know the difference between debt and deficit.

Obama was pushed hard by his donors to go to about 3-4 more wars than we are in. He did choose Diplomacy, which is much cheaper.

^small brain doesn't know about Filibusters and the record level under the first Black President.

Decades of Filibusters and small brains ask, "Where is the change!"

Reality...

Just for fun, let us take a close look at #9. In 1950, men's life expectancy was under 66 years. The retirement age was 65, so basically most men died when they retired. I'm not even going to explain the rest, because I doubt you would understand.

Forum List

Back