Obama's Greatest Accomplishment...?

I know people in political forums think war is free and blind people are the burden on paychecks. They cut food to the blind because we can't afford war.

The Cost of War in Iraq
It's not just the cost of the Iraq war. There is the revenue lost from the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich. There is a the revenue lost from the millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008. The lost revenue from the over 42,000 factories closed, with over 34% employing more than a 1,000 people. The cost of taking care of tens of thousands of American maimed in Iraq because modern medicine is expensive. The economic meltdown from GOP deregulation. All these things happened BEFORE Obama was elected president.

There are many, here is the latest one... This year first quarter GDP, which is the only measurement of our economy that matters, was revised to negative 0.07%.
You mean when the nation was under a blanket of snow?

ObamasNumbers-2014-Q4-revised.png

I believe FACT CHECK before I believe your ignorant ass.
Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Since Obama took office, 13 million more Americans have become dependent on food stamps, with the numbers now hitting a record 47 million — about a third more than when he was sworn in. In 2007, there were 26 million recipients. Spending on the scheme has more than doubled just since 2008. The explosion of the program, along with other welfare schemes, has resulted in countless commentators and critics labeling Obama “the Food Stamp President.”

By 2011, Census Bureau data released last year showed that the number of Americans receiving means-tested federal welfare benefits outnumbered those with year-round full-time jobs. Almost $1 trillion annually goes to the programs, with over 100 million Americans receiving some sort of benefits — not including Social Security, Medicare, or unemployment. Under ObamaCare, with its massive subsidies even for those earning many times more income than the poverty level, dependence is expected to surge even further.

As the number of Americans dependent on government was growing, so were the ranks of the unemployed. As a Fox News report pointed out, in 1964, when Johnson declared “war,” almost nine in ten men between 18 and 64 years old were employed. By 2012, less than three-fourths of adult males in their prime working years had jobs. Obama and some members of Congress are now working to drive those numbers even higher with a proposal to prohibit employment at any wage under $10 per hour, all but ensuring more dependence on government if the scheme is approved.

Meanwhile, between 2009 and 2011, a shocking one third of Americans slipped below the federal poverty line for at least two months, data show. Under the Obama administration, the Washington Post, citing the recession, noted that persistent, chronic poverty rose from three percent to 3.5 percent even as many more Americans experienced brief periods under the official line — currently $23,492 per year for a family of four. Also, the median amount of time spent below the poverty level surged from 5.7 months to 6.6 under the current administration.

This fucker has done nothing since he took office nothing but sit on his fat lazy ass & he is very corrupt & is trying way to hard to push the new world order i really want him impeached.
^small brain doesn't know about Filibusters and the record level under the first Black President.

Decades of Filibusters and small brains ask, "Where is the change!"

Its people like you who really get on my nerves do not insult intelligence my good fellow.

This fucker has done nothing since he took office nothing but sit on his fat lazy ass & he is very corrupt & is trying way to hard to push the new world order i really want him impeached.
^small brain doesn't know about Filibusters and the record level under the first Black President.

Its people like you who really get on my nerves do not insult intelligence my good fellow.

Welcome to the USMB... guyfawkestruepirate, there's no lack of assholes around here, including myself. Say what you think but mostly have fun with it. I hope we can share some laughs, Lumpy

Welcome to the USMB... guyfawkestruepirate, there's no lack of assholes around here, including myself. Say what you think but mostly have fun with it. I hope we can share some laughs, Lumpy

I am pretty much aware of that already but thank you yeah we all have strong opinions here.

I am pretty much aware of that already but thank you yeah we all have strong opinions here.

I thought so but what the hell....:wink_2:

I thought so but what the hell....:wink_2:

Yeah lol.

he's sold a LOT of military style autorifles, and millions of tons of ammo. The gun and ammo industry owes him a statue in his honor, I am NOT kidding. Way to go, Barack!

There are many, here is the latest one... This year first quarter GDP, which is the only measurement of our economy that matters, was revised to negative 0.07%.
You mean when the nation was under a blanket of snow?

ObamasNumbers-2014-Q4-revised.png

I believe FACT CHECK before I believe your ignorant ass.

Then use the fact check to compare apples to apples. I was talking about first quarter this year, you're talking about fourth quarter last year.

So winter, or blanket of snow is an excuse? Is winter new phenomenon that only effects Obama's first quarter? You know, we had winter under Truman and JFK and LBJ and every other president, but somehow winter only effects Obama's economy.

The average first quarter GDP, during winter, as you said "when nation was under blanket of snow" during Truman was 4.5%, during Eisenhower was 3.2%, under JFK was 4.9%, under LBJ was 6.3%, then under Nixon was 5.3%, during Ford was 2.3%, Jimmy Carter got us 2.4%, then Reagan followed with 2.1%, under older Bush was 2.9%, under Clinton was 2.6%, during younger Bush was 1.7%... those are all average first quarters. The average Obama first quarter GDP (including all 7) growth is negative 0.43%. Somehow, blanket of snow affects only our special boy, Obama.

Even more compelling, don't Canada, Russia and China have winter in the first quarter too? How come their GDP growth isn't affected by blanket of snow? Russia under sanctions has higher first quarter growth (+0.9%) then US.

The second quarter numbers are not looking much better, so it will be interesting what excuse is gonna be when report is released. Extended winter, too much rain, or sun, higher eggs prices?

Last edited:
Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Since Obama took office, 13 million more Americans have become dependent on food stamps, with the numbers now hitting a record 47 million — about a third more than when he was sworn in. In 2007, there were 26 million recipients. Spending on the scheme has more than doubled just since 2008. The explosion of the program, along with other welfare schemes, has resulted in countless commentators and critics labeling Obama “the Food Stamp President.”

By 2011, Census Bureau data released last year showed that the number of Americans receiving means-tested federal welfare benefits outnumbered those with year-round full-time jobs. Almost $1 trillion annually goes to the programs, with over 100 million Americans receiving some sort of benefits — not including Social Security, Medicare, or unemployment. Under ObamaCare, with its massive subsidies even for those earning many times more income than the poverty level, dependence is expected to surge even further.

As the number of Americans dependent on government was growing, so were the ranks of the unemployed. As a Fox News report pointed out, in 1964, when Johnson declared “war,” almost nine in ten men between 18 and 64 years old were employed. By 2012, less than three-fourths of adult males in their prime working years had jobs. Obama and some members of Congress are now working to drive those numbers even higher with a proposal to prohibit employment at any wage under $10 per hour, all but ensuring more dependence on government if the scheme is approved.

Meanwhile, between 2009 and 2011, a shocking one third of Americans slipped below the federal poverty line for at least two months, data show. Under the Obama administration, the Washington Post, citing the recession, noted that persistent, chronic poverty rose from three percent to 3.5 percent even as many more Americans experienced brief periods under the official line — currently $23,492 per year for a family of four. Also, the median amount of time spent below the poverty level surged from 5.7 months to 6.6 under the current administration.

For every $1 spent on food stamps, bring back to economy $1.64. I guess that why we have so huge growth.

He got elected twice, once for Hope & Change and 2nd for lies, incompetence and failure.

His greatest accomplishment??

That's easy. He fucked over the taxpayers of America with his union bailout to GM, his ACA, his allowing illegal kids from S America into America, his bullshit illegal program, his letting the economy slide while those idiot Dems passed his ACA act which isn't affordable to anyone but the freeloaders.

He's had a great eight years of fucking the American taxpayer.

What is Obama's Greatest Accomplishment...?

Getting stupid and gullible people to believe in the bullshit that he spews over and over. :cuckoo: :lol:

file.php

Forum List

Back