Obama's Greatness

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama has overseen the longest period of sustained unemployment since the FDR Depression; he has crushed the vitality out of the US economy with onerous regulation and by taking control of US Health care; by spying on his own people, he has governed like a dictator, a tyrant; he has harassed reporters; he turned the IRS loose on his "Enemies", that is, Conservatives.

There's only one place for Obama in history: Greatness, Liberal Greatness.

Look at the 180 degree, totally backward definition of Liberal Greatness and tell me how can it be any other way?

Obama has overseen the longest period of sustained unemployment since the FDR Depression; he has crushed the vitality out of the US economy with onerous regulation and by taking control of US Health care; by spying on his own people, he has governed like a dictator, a tyrant; he has harassed reporters; he turned the IRS loose on his "Enemies", that is, Conservatives.

Look at the 180 degree, totally backward definition of Liberal Greatness and tell me how can it be any other way?

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.

and the longest time I paid over $3 bucks a gallon for gas....this sucks I want the 90's back.

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.

How great is Obama, in your estimation

As usual obama nut's defend a failure future generations will laugh at your stupidity.

With all the money he borrowed, printed, and stole, we should be living in utopia - at least we should have the facade of one?

He represents all that is noble about liberalism. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Reining in the wealthy capitalists. Apologizing for America's arrogance in foreign policy. It is the smorgasbord of liberalism brought to reality.

And it all sucks. Worst results ever. Just what conservatives predicted would happen on every count.

obama took al quaeda, that had been run out of Afganistan and Iraq and restored them to greatness. Before obama Pakiststan, Egypt and Israel were our allies. Syria and Libya were stable dictatorships. Let's not go to cost of living or we will be here all day.

Facts are very stubborn things, Wry Catcher. You can run from them, but you can't hide.

Hmm, I doubt it. There has been unemployment sustained under every president since the great depression. He hasn't crushed any vitality out of the economy. What regulation did that? Seems taking control of health care has improved it. Every admin spied ont heir own people, nothing new there. Dictator & tyrant? What ever do you mean? Every president has harrassed reporters, whats new there? Prove he turned the IRS loose on anyone conservative.

You have a whole wad of BS there, now fill in the blanks.:cuckoo:

and the longest time I paid over $3 bucks a gallon for gas....this sucks I want the 90's back.

Ahh, my heart crys fer ya dude. I would go protest at Big oils gate if I were you. Let them know how unhappy you are that would rape you at the pump. LMAO!! If I were you I write the GOP a letter and tell them you are unhappy with being gouged by these capitalist oil companys. I mean, durn it all.............lol:eusa_angel:

As usual obama nut's defend a failure future generations will laugh at your stupidity.

LMAO!! No, future generations will be liberals and the dinosour retards will be dead and buried. You seem to forget, people are more intelligent than you and they happen to know what is going on. :eek:

He represents all that is noble about liberalism. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Reining in the wealthy capitalists. Apologizing for America's arrogance in foreign policy. It is the smorgasbord of liberalism brought to reality.

And it all sucks. Worst results ever. Just what conservatives predicted would happen on every count.

Hmm, seems the nation loves it, voted him in twice. Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself, he is just spreading it around.:eusa_angel:

obama took al quaeda, that had been run out of Afganistan and Iraq and restored them to greatness. Before obama Pakiststan, Egypt and Israel were our allies. Syria and Libya were stable dictatorships. Let's not go to cost of living or we will be here all day.

Now why do I think this guy believes Obama is God, and rules the world with a magic wand. LMAO!!

Hmm, seems the nation loves it, voted him in twice. Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself, he is just spreading it around.:eusa_angel:

Yup Boooosh too, your bar is pretty low.

Forum List

Back