Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

As opposed to the Republican former Speaker of the House and all those RW politicians getting their pictures taken with a creep who molested his own little sisters. RW values right there.

The difference being there was a book written about Harvey Milk sodomizing a minor boy off the streets and how Milk had a penchant for taking advantage of street waifs on drugs (add felonly drug rape) for his sexual jollies. A book vs rumors. And still your sick cult wants a Harvey Milk naval ship. Wow. Just wow..
Rumors? The Speaker of the House a CONVICTED pedophile is just a rumor? Josh Duggar molesting his sisters is just a rumor? :eusa_eh:

Would you support a naval vessel being named after Hastert knowing what he did?

As opposed to the Republican former Speaker of the House and all those RW politicians getting their pictures taken with a creep who molested his own little sisters. RW values right there.

The difference being there was a book written about Harvey Milk sodomizing a minor boy off the streets and how Milk had a penchant for taking advantage of street waifs on drugs (add felonly drug rape) for his sexual jollies. A book vs rumors. And still your sick cult wants a Harvey Milk naval ship. Wow. Just wow..
Rumors? The Speaker of the House a CONVICTED pedophile is just a rumor? Josh Duggar molesting his sisters is just a rumor? :eusa_eh:

Hastert has been convicted.....was Milk even charged? Yes or no?

It's obvious you never served Pussy Puppy. Why is that? You're such a vocal "patriot", why didn't you ever join the military? How is it obvious? Because you lie with such comfortable regularity. You have no honor.
I have more integrity and honor on the tip of my finger the size of a pin head than you have in your entire body and that is a fact. You're pissed off that I provide the truth (backed up with links) and that speaks volumes about you.
In other words, you are still a virgin..
The liberal childish intellect and crass world views on display right there.... :eusa_doh:

Anyone who isn't an asshole is a "virgin goody-two-shoes". I'm married and I have two children genius. Now tell us again about the times you committed statutory rape because no grown women would even consider climbing into a bed with you. You're on record right here in this thread proudly declaring that you are a pedophile who preys on "underage girls".
I have never committed statutory rape, that is your fantasy...
You support the naming of a naval vessel after someone that did.
Is it statutory rape when someone is above the age of consent?

It's obvious you never served Pussy Puppy. Why is that? You're such a vocal "patriot", why didn't you ever join the military? How is it obvious? Because you lie with such comfortable regularity. You have no honor.
I have more integrity and honor on the tip of my finger the size of a pin head than you have in your entire body and that is a fact. You're pissed off that I provide the truth (backed up with links) and that speaks volumes about you.
The liberal childish intellect and crass world views on display right there.... :eusa_doh:

Anyone who isn't an asshole is a "virgin goody-two-shoes". I'm married and I have two children genius. Now tell us again about the times you committed statutory rape because no grown women would even consider climbing into a bed with you. You're on record right here in this thread proudly declaring that you are a pedophile who preys on "underage girls".
I neither support nor decry it..

Irrelevant. Did he do what has been said he did? That's relevant.

The boys with which he did such acts weren't above the age of consent.

Keep justifying a pervert being honored. It looks bad on you to do so but you don't care.

Keep justifying a pervert being honored. It looks bad on you to do so but you don't care.
How old were they?

Irrelevant? Not even being charged with a crime is irrelevant? WOW! What country are you from?

e

The age of consent was 16...they were 16. Was what Milk did even a crime back then? (besides the being gay part)

Irrelevant? Not even being charged with a crime is irrelevant? WOW! What country are you from?

That you think not being charged justifies and excuses what he did is the WOW statement of the decade. He couldn't be charged. Something better happened.

That you think not being charged justifies and excuses what he did is the WOW statement of the decade. He couldn't be charged. Something better happened.
Why couldn't he be charged? Could it be because he never committed a crime? Except being gay is a crime to some people.

the military isn't going to be inspired by a human rights guy. They need the ship to be called ni*ger slaughterer and while they are at it paint a massive shark face on the front of it.

heavens above. soldiers need the right inspiration.

e

The age of consent was 16...they were 16. Was what Milk did even a crime back then? (besides the being gay part)

You just can't bet past supporting perversion. You want a faggot honored so badly you're willing to accept perversion. That's sad.

surely this is bs.
Nope. God's honest truth.
the military isn't going to be inspired by a human rights guy. They need the ship to be called ni*ger slaughterer and while they are at it paint a massive shark face on the front of it.

heavens above. soldiers need the right inspiration.
I think it's deliciously tongue in cheek of the powers-that-be to do this. LOL
yeah they aren't very patriotic to say the least lol

Once again, Obama gives the middle finger to American bigots.

Yep, like this here navy veteran who remembers a time when ships were named after military heroes, forts, cities, states etc. Not after creeps like milk. Obama is truly trying to destroy this country and everything it stands for.

Forum List

Back