Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

I have never had sex with anyone younger than 15, i was 15 then also, and if it happened today, it would not be considered statutory rape..
Exactly stupid....if a 15 year old has sex with another 15 year old than neither are "underage". You specifically stated she was "underage". You're trying like hell to backpedal now but it's over junior. It's out there for everyone to see what a dirt-bag you are. You either lied about it (which is just sick and disturbing) or you actually did it (which is even worse). For the sake of the underage victim - I'm hoping that was just your astounding immaturity lying about it.
Underage mean you can't sign a legal document or make a contract...
Bwahahahahaha! Wow....it took you about 24 hours to come up with that gem (and as weak as it is - I'm betting that you still had to "phone a friend" for that answer) :lmao:

Well...give it a shot with law enforcement. See if they fall for it. You do have one glaring problem though chief. You further clarified your context by adding the entire Elvis Presley thing in the very next sentence. That's kind of a dagger through the heart on that one. Going to be tough to explain it all away as "I....I....I meant in a legalized contractual signing sense...honest" :lmao:
It was a cops daughter I nailed....What Elvis did was not illegal, since 15 was the legal age of consent, consent and contractual abilities had two different meaning 50 years ago...you are trying to persecute by today's laws..that is morally reprehensible to judge the past with today's morals...
Someone doesn't know the U.S. Constitution.....specifically Article I, Section 9, clause 3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a cops daughter I nailed....What Elvis did was not illegal, since 15 was the legal age of consent, consent and contractual abilities had two different meaning 50 years ago...you are trying to persecute by today's laws..that is morally reprehensible to judge the past with today's morals...
And yet every single one of you Dumbocrats have created and perpetuated the false narrative that our founders were "evil" slave owners and thus the U.S. Constitution is null and void. Oops.... Let a libtard speak long enough and they will inevitably contradict themselves.

:dance:
Again with the fallacy..You are indeed a closed mind..Slavery was a social norm during the days of the Founding Fathers...What they did was not abnormal......
And yet ALL of you libtards judge them as "evil racists" instead of accepting that it was the "social norm" of that era.
I am sure you truly believe that half truth.....since you excel at rhetoric opinions....

Of course you did. I'm sure the FBI will get right on your report of two 15 year olds having sex years ago.
She wouldn't have been "underage" if he was also 15 genius. Oops....
Yes....yes she would.....and so would he. You aren't very good at this, are you? I'm sure the FBI is getting a good chuckle out of your report of Moonglow.

Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

who knows?

maybe there was something to all those rumors about Papa Obama
being on the "down-low"

Oh....and who controls Congress currently?
The Republican's because the American people have realized what a failed ideology liberalism is!
Ah...so your beef is with the GOP......interesting.
I have a LOT of "beefs" with the GOP. Unlike you - I'm not a blind and obedient lap dog. I not only question my representatives, I denounce them when they are in the wrong. Unlike you who applauds child sexual assault of both Harvey Milk and moonglow.

The Republican's because the American people have realized what a failed ideology liberalism is!
I have a LOT of "beefs" with the GOP. Unlike you - I'm not a blind and obedient lap dog. I not only question my representatives, I denounce them when they are in the wrong. Unlike you who applauds child sexual assault of both Harvey Milk and moonglow.
There you go...lying again. It's pathological, isn't it?

Of course you did. I'm sure the FBI will get right on your report of two 15 year olds having sex years ago.
Yes....yes she would.....and so would he. You aren't very good at this, are you? I'm sure the FBI is getting a good chuckle out of your report of Moonglow.
They probably have him on ignore.........

No....no she would....and no would he. If they were both 15 then she is NOT "underage".

un·der·age
ˌəndərˈāj/
adjective
1. (of a person) too young to engage legally in a particular activity, especially drinking alcohol or having sex.

If he was also 15 then she would not have been "too young to engage legally". How dumb do you look right now? You don't even understand basic terms. Not surprising though considering you are a Dumbocrat.

Again with the false accusations, there was no assault...

who knows?

maybe there was something to all those rumors about Papa Obama
being on the "down-low"
According to the U.S. Naval Institute News, Navy Secretary Ray Mabus signed a notification on July 14 that he intended to name a Military Sealift Command fleet oiler the USNS Harvey Milk. Milk's nephew, Stuart Milk, said Mabus told him that the ship would travel worldwide.
Navy Expected to Name Ship after Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk | Military.com

A Navy spokesman declined to comment because the decision has not been officially announced. It will likely be a couple of years before the ship, which would be built in San Diego by General Dynamics and as the second John Lewis-class oiler, will enter service.

so you are trying to say Papa Obama being on the down-low
had nothing or no influence on this decision

He still is commander in chief
at least between golf games

Well considering he's claimed that he had no idea about Benghazi, no idea about IRS voter fraud, no idea about Fast 'n Furious, and no idea about that people would lose their doctor and their insurance with Obamacare, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he actually had no idea about what was going on in the military. After all, it's the one thing he could care less about and he skips something like 95% of his national security meetings. He probably has no idea what the names are of the members of the Joint Chiefs or the generals in the different branches.

The Commander in Chief does not run the daily operations of the military, if he did so he would not need the Joint Chiefs of Staff, or any 4-5 star generals...

Hilarious. And Republicans want to name a weak sissy president. The guy, with his tiny hands is such a thin skinned pussy. He makes Hillary look masculine.

Forum List

Back