Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

so you are trying to say Papa Obama being on the down-low
had nothing or no influence on this decision

He still is commander in chief
at least between golf games
The Commander in Chief does not run the daily operations of the military, if he did so he would not need the Joint Chiefs of Staff, or any 4-5 star generals...

so official
the Commander in Chief does not have to sign off
in anyway or manner

Possible
maybe he figured with the rumors of Papa Obama being on the down low
he wouldn't care

Hilarious. And Republicans want to name a weak sissy president. The guy, with his tiny hands is such a thin skinned pussy. He makes Hillary look masculine.

speaking of...

iu

as for Hillary
it doesn't take much to make her masculine
ask Huma

A Navy spokesman declined to comment because the decision has not been officially announced. It will likely be a couple of years before the ship, which would be built in San Diego by General Dynamics and as the second John Lewis-class oiler, will enter service.

That ship will never sail...lol... This was yet another stunt to placate the cult of LGBT and attempt to normalize a deviant sex cult, using the military. If I was a commander, I'd be furious. I'm sure they are, privately. But when Soros' boy Obama leaves the Whitehouse the Navy will commission no such ship.

Say what you want, but a book was written, a biography of Harvey Milk, where his good friend told the world that Harvey was sodomizing at least one minor boy. Quote: "Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems". Like all predators, Milk preyed on the down and out children on the streets for his sex kicks. This is published knowledge.

The Navy would be better off for its image commissioning "The US Jerry Sandusky" than it would one for Milk.

A Navy spokesman declined to comment because the decision has not been officially announced. It will likely be a couple of years before the ship, which would be built in San Diego by General Dynamics and as the second John Lewis-class oiler, will enter service.

That ship will never sail...lol... This was yet another stunt to placate the cult of LGBT and attempt to normalize a deviant sex cult, using the military. If I was a commander, I'd be furious. I'm sure they are, privately. But when Soros' boy Obama leaves the Whitehouse the Navy will commission no such ship.
They make a long list of names for ships, some are used, some are not, no matter if egotistical religious zealots like them or not.......

Speaking of gold games

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

Trump International Golf Links | Luxury Hotel | Aberdeen, Scotland - Trump International Golf Links - Scotland
Well that was dumb as hell. Donald Trump isn't president of the United States. Hell, he's not even a mayor of a small podunk town. He holds no public office at all. Who the hell cares how much golf he plays right now? He's a private citizen working in the private sector. He could play golf all day, every day, and it wouldn't make an ounce of sense for you to bring him up in the context of the amount of golf the current Commander in Cheat plays.

The Obama regime sure does love to pander to the LGBT community - don't they? As someone else pointed out here earlier - maybe there was quite a bit to those rumors early on about Obama's sexuality.

Say what you want, but a book was written, a biography of Harvey Milk, where his good friend told the world that Harvey was sodomizing at least one minor boy. Quote: "Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems". Like all predators, Milk preyed on the down and out children on the streets for his sex kicks. This is published knowledge.

The Democrats sets low standards for their heroes

look at Queen Hillary

hillsleazy-i8446.jpg

The Obama regime sure does love to pander to the LGBT community - don't they? As someone else pointed out here earlier - maybe there was quite a bit to those rumors early on about Obama's sexuality.

Yeah, the more outrageous deviant sex agendas Obama pushes forward, the more likely that story about his gay issues in Chicago look like they're credible. I so wanted Hillary 8 years ago. That was her time. It isn't now though. Instead, the DNC rigged that primary and their gay, black, Muslim-sympathizing lavender boy got the nod. And since the country was saying "anything but another 4 years of the GOP" after Dubya/Cheney destroyed their logo, Obama got the reins. Romney was so repugnant, so obviously an empty suit for the Cheney agenda, that the public still said..."no, no more Cheney".

We can really thank Dick Cheney ultimately for having Obama and all the crap that came with him.

Speaking of gold games

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

Trump International Golf Links | Luxury Hotel | Aberdeen, Scotland - Trump International Golf Links - Scotland
Well that was dumb as hell. Donald Trump isn't president of the United States. Hell, he's not even a mayor of a small podunk town. He holds no public office at all. Who the hell cares how much golf he plays right now? He's a private citizen working in the private sector. He could play golf all day, every day, and it wouldn't make an ounce of sense for you to bring him up in the context of the amount of golf the current Commander in Cheat plays.
So you must have hated
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George H.W. Bush
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford
Richard Nixon
Lyndon Johnson
John Kennedy
Dwight Eisenhower
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Calvin Coolidge
Warren G. Harding
Woodrow Wilson
William Taft

also...They all played golf while president.Eisenhower still leads the pack with over 800 rounds of golf while president..

If Papa Obama had Ike's economy
he could play more golf

he really should have been working harder on the real issues
Eisenhower was presidnet when the USA had a monopoly of manufacturing in the world, since most of the world was destroyed by WWII.., US firms stayed in the US, they didn't feel obligated to burn US workers with greed from cheap labor sources...

As opposed to the Republican former Speaker of the House and all those RW politicians getting their pictures taken with a creep who molested his own little sisters. RW values right there.

As opposed to the Republican former Speaker of the House and all those RW politicians getting their pictures taken with a creep who molested his own little sisters. RW values right there.

The difference being there was a book written about Harvey Milk sodomizing a minor boy off the streets and how Milk had a penchant for taking advantage of street waifs on drugs (add felonly drug rape) for his sexual jollies. A book vs rumors. And still your sick cult wants a Harvey Milk naval ship. Wow. Just wow..

The difference being there was a book written about Harvey Milk sodomizing a minor boy off the streets and how Milk had a penchant for taking advantage of street waifs on drugs (add felonly drug rape) for his sexual jollies. A book vs rumors. And still your sick cult wants a Harvey Milk naval ship. Wow. Just wow..
Rumors? The Speaker of the House a CONVICTED pedophile is just a rumor? Josh Duggar molesting his sisters is just a rumor? :eusa_eh:

It's obvious you never served Pussy Puppy. Why is that? You're such a vocal "patriot", why didn't you ever join the military? How is it obvious? Because you lie with such comfortable regularity. You have no honor.
I have more integrity and honor on the tip of my finger the size of a pin head than you have in your entire body and that is a fact. You're pissed off that I provide the truth (backed up with links) and that speaks volumes about you.
In other words, you are still a virgin..
The liberal childish intellect and crass world views on display right there.... :eusa_doh:

Anyone who isn't an asshole is a "virgin goody-two-shoes". I'm married and I have two children genius. Now tell us again about the times you committed statutory rape because no grown women would even consider climbing into a bed with you. You're on record right here in this thread proudly declaring that you are a pedophile who preys on "underage girls".
I have never committed statutory rape, that is your fantasy...
You support the naming of a naval vessel after someone that did.

Forum List

Back