Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

Harvey Milk stood up for gay rights and was a pioneer in that. I applaud his efforts for us and am stoked that the Navy is naming a ship after him.....something you can't do anything about.......except cry.
Here is your beloved Dumbocrat Party "standing up for homosexuals" by mocking them with the frat-boy phrase "no homo". Come on now - start coming up with irrational reasons why this isn't offensive (even though you'd lose what little fucking mind you have if a Republican had said it).

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

Milk wasn't a pedophile......what's good about lying about people?
You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.
He most certainly was not.....but feel free to prove that he was.

Are you saying Milk didn't have sex with underage boys? It's a known fact. If you disagree, you are a liar.

He did, but was not a pedophile. Milk was a Pederast, a chicken hawk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly....but it's been fun showing that con-servatives don't know what they are talking about.

What's been fun is showing that you lefties support honoring perversion.

What's good about naming something after a pedophile?
You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.

Are you saying Milk didn't have sex with underage boys? It's a known fact. If you disagree, you are a liar.
I am saying that Milk was not a pedophile....which he was not. Anyone saying he was is lying.

I'm saying that lefties honor perversion. Any of you that now say you don't is a liar.

I am saying that Milk was not a pedophile....which he was not. Anyone saying he was is lying.

I'm saying that lefties honor perversion. Any of you that now say you don't is a liar.
What "perversion" do we honor? Do we make pedophiles our Speaker of the House? Do we have our party's politicians have their picture taken with someone who sexually abused his own young sisters?

Harvey Milk stood up for gay rights and was a pioneer in that. I applaud his efforts for us and am stoked that the Navy is naming a ship after him.....something you can't do anything about.......except cry.
Here is your beloved Dumbocrat Party "standing up for homosexuals" by mocking them with the frat-boy phrase "no homo". Come on now - start coming up with irrational reasons why this isn't offensive (even though you'd lose what little fucking mind you have if a Republican had said it).

Got news for you....homosexuals are people, citizens, voters just like you. I know that really bugs you....but it's a fact.

What "perversion" do we honor? Do we make pedophiles our Speaker of the House? Do we have our party's politicians have their picture taken with someone who sexually abused his own young sisters?

There's one difference between Hastert and Milk when it comes to what you say. Can you figure it out?

Your party's politicians are elected/appointed to positions pushing your party's agenda AFTER they've been convicted of crimes involving underage children, drugs, and all sorts of things.

Hastert would never get elected by Republicans knowing what he did. Milk, despite knowing what he did, will be supported by the left.

Exactly....but it's been fun showing that con-servatives don't know what they are talking about.
It's been tragic watching a bunch of homosexual libtards defend one of their own. It's been horrifying watching you people applaud, support, and laugh and children being drugged and raped.

It's obvious you never served Pussy Puppy. Why is that? You're such a vocal "patriot", why didn't you ever join the military? How is it obvious? Because you lie with such comfortable regularity. You have no honor.

Nobody here is supporting or laughing at "children being drugged and raped". The 16 year old that Milk had a long term relationship with was not drugged or raped by Milk, He was a hustler, a prostitute, that Milk took in off the streets. I do not condone nor support Milk's relationship with a 16 year old young man, but I'm much more enraged at a 16 year old having to hustle on the streets to survive, aren't you?

Yes. Yes you do. I cannot believe you actually just said that.

Here is none other than Lena Dunham herself with your party's nominee for the presidency. Lena horrifically molested her younger sister over and over and was so proud of that fact - she graphically detailed it in her autobiography...
image.jpeg image.jpeg

As if that weren't enough - you animals then invited her to speak at the DNC:
image.jpeg

Got news for you....homosexuals are people, citizens, voters just like you. I know that really bugs you....but it's a fact.
Mmmm....now that was a bizarre defense. Not at all what I expected. It was more avoidance of how key members of the Dumbocrat Party write "no homo" to each other in government emails rather than how it's ok for them to be homophobic. Oh well... :dunno:

Nobody here is supporting or laughing at "children being drugged and raped". The 16 year old that Milk had a long term relationship with was not drugged or raped by Milk, He was a hustler, a prostitute, that Milk took in off the streets. I do not condone nor support Milk's relationship with a 16 year old young man child, but I'm much more enraged at a 16 year old having to hustle on the streets to survive, aren't you?
Wow! I'm shocked. And I applaud you for being the first libtard on USMB to actually denounce Havrey's despicable and disgusting actions.

Though you did have to go and ruin it within milliseconds by returning to lying libtard form by referring to him as a "man". I have corrected it for you above so that you don't sound criminally insane.

It's obvious you never served Pussy Puppy. Why is that? You're such a vocal "patriot", why didn't you ever join the military? How is it obvious? Because you lie with such comfortable regularity. You have no honor.
I have more integrity and honor on the tip of my finger the size of a pin head than you have in your entire body and that is a fact. You're pissed off that I provide the truth (backed up with links) and that speaks volumes about you.

I have more integrity and honor on the tip of my finger the size of a pin head than you have in your entire body and that is a fact. You're pissed off that I provide the truth (backed up with links) and that speaks volumes about you.
So...when did you serve? Which branch?

There's one difference between Hastert and Milk when it comes to what you say. Can you figure it out?

Your party's politicians are elected/appointed to positions pushing your party's agenda AFTER they've been convicted of crimes involving underage children, drugs, and all sorts of things.

Hastert would never get elected by Republicans knowing what he did. Milk, despite knowing what he did, will be supported by the left.
That's exactly what I was going to say 65. Republican's didn't know anything about Hastert's dark and ugly private life. Dumbocrats not only knew about Milk, they didn't stop it and they want to honor and celebrate him.

That's exactly what I was going to say 65. Republican's didn't know anything about Hastert's dark and ugly private life. Dumbocrats not only knew about Milk, they didn't stop it and they want to honor and celebrate him.
Suuuuuuure they didn't.....:eusa_whistle:

What does that mean?!? One cannot have integrity unless they served in the military in your mind? Wow...a little detached from reality are we? :cuckoo:

Suuuuuuure they didn't.....:eusa_whistle:
Are they honoring him by naming a U.S. vessel after him and celebrating publicly the fact that he sexually abused children children like Dumbocrats are? :eusa_whistle:

Exactly...there was a book written about him being a child rapist.

When is the US Child-Rape going to be christened anyway? Next year?

In other words, you are still a virgin..

USS LimpWrist ?

Fairy
-class clittoral vessel.
wink_smile.gif

Crewed with butt-buddies (BB2) and carpet-munchers (CM3)...

Cum-missioning on January 19, 2017...

Home port: San Flamers Francisco

Motto: "Twinkle, twinkle, little star"

Armanent: Whiny Bitches (20mm) with loudspeakers, using harsh language; fore and (mostly) aft.

Last edited:
What does that mean?!? One cannot have integrity unless they served in the military in your mind? Wow...a little detached from reality are we? :cuckoo:
You are going on about the naming of a Navy ship.....so...tell us...when did you serve and which branch?

Forum List

Back