Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

The age of consent being 16 in many states, is that legalizing sex with a child?
If the law allows then the law allows it. But here's the thing sparky....the age of consent in California is 18. Harvey Milk is a sick pedophile who should not be honored. And it speaks volumes about the liberal ideology that this is someone they admire so much that they want to bestow an honor upon him for the great accomplishment of being gay and for molesting children.

You didn't answer the question.

Harvey Milk had sex with a 16 year old. According to you, he was a pedophile in California...

...but not in Alabama.
I did answer the question. Which part didn't you understand? I find it frightening that a nine word sentence confuses you... :eusa_doh:

I asked you if putting the age of consent at 16 is legalizing sex with a child?

If you chose you answer, you would say yes, no, or I don't know,

with of course the option to explain your answer. You didn't.

The age of consent being 16 in many states, is that legalizing sex with a child?
If the law allows then the law allows it. But here's the thing sparky....the age of consent in California is 18. Harvey Milk is a sick pedophile who should not be honored. And it speaks volumes about the liberal ideology that this is someone they admire so much that they want to bestow an honor upon him for the great accomplishment of being gay and for molesting children.

You didn't answer the question.

Harvey Milk had sex with a 16 year old. According to you, he was a pedophile in California...

...but not in Alabama.
I did answer the question. Which part didn't you understand? I find it frightening that a nine word sentence confuses you... :eusa_doh:

I asked you if putting the age of consent at 16 is legalizing sex with a child?

If you chose you answer, you would say yes, no, or I don't know,

with of course the option to explain your answer. You didn't.
He's like a tense cat, ready to pounce on a hair ball....to destroy it...

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg.cf.jpg

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk
Good.

What's good about naming something after a pedophile?
Milk wasn't a pedophile......what's good about lying about people?
You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.
He most certainly was not.....but feel free to prove that he was.

Are you saying Milk didn't have sex with underage boys? It's a known fact. If you disagree, you are a liar.

You know he was. But of course you'll defend any despicable liberal action until your death.

Are you saying Milk didn't have sex with underage boys? It's a known fact. If you disagree, you are a liar.

He did, but was not a pedophile. Milk was a Pederast, a chicken hawk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to you it's OK to honor someone that did such things?

I hope this isn't true. are we this bamboozled by liberals we let them name a ship after Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wayne Gacy?

Harvey Milk never harmed anyone.
Yeah - drugging and anally raping children "isn't hurting anyone" :eusa_doh:
However, what about this picture of Trump with Sirhan Sirhan?
You mean the clearly photoshopped picture of an event that never happened? And which - even if it had - would be meaningless as standing next to a criminal does not make one a criminal. :eusa_doh:

I am saying that Milk was not a pedophile....which he was not. Anyone saying he was is lying.

Exactly....but it's been fun showing that con-servatives don't know what they are talking about.

More Right Wing attacks on the American military. Not unexpected.

It's a left wing attack on our military, which never allowed homos to be members of the armed forces till we had that enemy from within - obama- in the white house.

I hope this isn't true. are we this bamboozled by liberals we let them name a ship after Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wayne Gacy?
Sadly it is 100% true and we need to stop it. Liberals have been working overtime to normalize pedophilia for years now. We can't let them. We can't have the U.S. military honoring a pedophile...

Report: Navy to Name Ship After Iconic Gay Rights Advocate Harvey Milk
Actually, with liberals, the age of consent has been going up and up....and we are the ones warning about people like Josh Duggar......while con-servatives praise him, defend him, and get their picture taken with him.

And we won't even go into your recently convicted former Speaker of the House.......:eusa_whistle:

More Right Wing attacks on the American military. Not unexpected.

It's a left wing attack on our military, which never allowed homos to be members of the armed forces till we had that enemy from within - obama- in the white house.
You haven't heard of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" and the fact that gays have been serving in the U.S. Military since the very beginning?

Sadly it is 100% true and we need to stop it. Liberals have been working overtime to normalize pedophilia for years now. We can't let them. We can't have the U.S. military honoring a pedophile...

You're not gonna stop the Navy from naming a ship after Harvey Milk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When they've accomplished having people think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal, they will go to work on trying to normalize bestiality.

When they've accomplished having people think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal, they will go to work on trying to normalize bestiality.
Pedophilia is much more the territory of hetero males.....sadly many molest their own daughters, granddaughters, family friends' daughters....etc. 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18......that's by hetero males.

Forum List

Back