Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

Exactly....but it's been fun showing that con-servatives don't know what they are talking about.
It's been tragic watching a bunch of homosexual libtards defend one of their own. It's been horrifying watching you people applaud, support, and laugh and children being drugged and raped.

Exactly....but it's been fun showing that con-servatives don't know what they are talking about.
It's been tragic watching a bunch of homosexual libtards defend one of their own. It's been horrifying watching you people applaud, support, and laugh and children being drugged and raped.
None of us have applauded drugging and raping children. You lied.

None of us have supported drugging and raping children. You lied.

None of us have laughed at drugging and raping children. You lied.

You're pretty much a consistent liar. So................why should anyone listen to your hysterics?

I hope this isn't true. are we this bamboozled by liberals we let them name a ship after Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wayne Gacy?
Sadly it is 100% true and we need to stop it. Liberals have been working overtime to normalize pedophilia for years now. We can't let them. We can't have the U.S. military honoring a pedophile...

Report: Navy to Name Ship After Iconic Gay Rights Advocate Harvey Milk

When they've accomplished having people think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal, they will go to work on trying to normalize bestiality.
Pedophilia is much more the territory of hetero males.....sadly many molest their own daughters, granddaughters, family friends' daughters....etc. 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18......that's by hetero males.
Well clearly not in this case sweetie....

I hope this isn't true. are we this bamboozled by liberals we let them name a ship after Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wayne Gacy?
Sadly it is 100% true and we need to stop it. Liberals have been working overtime to normalize pedophilia for years now. We can't let them. We can't have the U.S. military honoring a pedophile...

When they've accomplished having people think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal, they will go to work on trying to normalize bestiality.
Pedophilia is much more the territory of hetero males.....sadly many molest their own daughters, granddaughters, family friends' daughters....etc. 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18......that's by hetero males.
I see you are still struggling with the definition of pedophilia. That's disturbing....that you don't even know what it is......makes for a matter of concern.

No surprise, Trump will be sinking American ships.
Not as if he ever considered serving on one.
Yeah....it was Harvey Milk doing all the "servicing". Sadly it was of young boys because he was a flaming homo pedophile.
Nope...I see you can't help lying. Is it chronic?

BTW...how's that reporting of Moonglow to the FBI coming along? I think a look at your lies on this thread will let the FBI know everything they need to know about your .... ahem....reliability.

You're pretty much a consistent liar. So................why should anyone listen to your hysterics?
It's all there for everyone to see sweetie...the only one lying is you.

Defending Harvey Milk is sick. But then - what else would we expect from libtards? When have you disgusting people ever condemned one of your own? If a conservative attempted to destroy the reputations and lives of sexual assault victims like Hitlery Clinton did - you animals would literally be rioting in the streets. But since she's a Dumbocrat, you people not only defend her, you nominate her for president. :eusa_doh:

I see you are still struggling with the definition of pedophilia. That's disturbing....that you don't even know what it is......makes for a matter of concern.
I posted the definition sweetie. I would say you're ignorant but nobody is that stupid. You're clearly lying. Thankfully for you, you had no credibility anyway so you're pathological lying to protect a pedophile at all costs doesn't harm your reputation.

It's all there for everyone to see sweetie...the only one lying is you.

Defending Harvey Milk is sick. But then - what else would we expect from libtards? When have you disgusting people ever condemned one of your own? If a conservative attempted to destroy the reputations and lives of sexual assault victims like Hitlery Clinton did - you animals would literally be rioting in the streets. But since she's a Dumbocrat, you people not only defend her, you nominate her for president. :eusa_doh:
Harvey Milk stood up for gay rights and was a pioneer in that. I applaud his efforts for us and am stoked that the Navy is naming a ship after him.....something you can't do anything about.......except cry.

Yeah....it was Harvey Milk doing all the "servicing". Sadly it was of young boys because he was a flaming homo pedophile.

BTW...how's that reporting of Moonglow to the FBI coming along? I think a look at your lies on this thread will let the FBI know everything they need to know about your .... ahem....reliability.
It's all there for everyone to see. In print. You think you're Bill Clinton - as long as you keep telling the lie enough it will magically become the "truth" in everyone's mind. That only works on mindless libtards such as yourself sweetie.

It's all there for everyone to see. In print. You think you're Bill Clinton - as long as you keep telling the lie enough it will magically become the "truth" in everyone's mind. That only works on mindless libtards such as yourself sweetie.
Annnnnnnd....you're still crying.

You never served in the military did you?

Harvey Milk stood up for gay rights and was a pioneer in that. I applaud his efforts for us and am stoked that the Navy is naming a ship after him.....something you can't do anything about.......except cry.
He's a "pioneer" for sexual deviance? Wow...that's some "accomplishment". :eusa_doh:

You know what - Ted Bundy was quite the "pioneer" in raping and murdering women. Perhaps you'd like to honor him as well? I probably shouldn't even make a sarcastic comment like that as libtards are just bat-shit crazy enough to do it.

By the way - by lying for him and defending him - you are also applauding his pedophilia. That is sick.

and am stoked that the Navy is naming a ship after him.....something you can't do anything about.......except cry.
Spoken like a typical libtard facist. It never occurred to libtard here that the voice of the people can and does change anything they want changed. The fact that you believe that there is no stopping this is a testament to your stupidity.

Humanization of the military is a good thing.
Is honoring pedophiles also a "good thing" in your mind? Is spitting in the face of Harvey Milk's victims a "good thing" in your mind?

Don't answer...we all know how libtards think.

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg.cf.jpg

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk
I love how much this pisses you off. Thanks Obama!

Forum List

Back