Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

TGG, the facts are clear. The man did the right thing, the right result occurred, the man gets credit for it.

And for the 25th time, I'm not debating whether he did the right thing (in killing Osama). Geez, you're dense.

And for about the 5th time, even many Navy Seals are calling out Obama for politicizing it. I guess they're also unpatriotic goons according to you.

Check the source on that, and then come back and say, "I got fooled." Sheesh.

There is a source and it names plenty of names. Not any of this anonymous source stuff. What's the matter Jakey, hard news got you down?

TGG, the facts are clear. The man did the right thing, the right result occurred, the man gets credit for it.

And for the 25th time, I'm not debating whether he did the right thing (in killing Osama). Geez, you're dense.

And for about the 5th time, even many Navy Seals are calling out Obama for politicizing it. I guess they're also unpatriotic goons according to you.

Jake Snarkey says we should stop being critical cuz it makes the right look bad.....yet he's playing this cat-and mouse game trying to put words in everyone's mouth. He actually thinks people are buying his garbage.

The rest of these folks are just making false claims and hoping we get pissed at them.

I'm just laughing at them. It's like they've got their fingers in their ears and they're simply repeating the same childish mantra over and over.

"You don't wanna give Barry proper credit!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!"

Obama knows he's getting carried away with this but you folks will defend every classless thing he does.

It's time for him to stop patting himself on the back and move on.

Maybe he should do his job......how bout that????

Executing a strategy that effectively targets and eliminates our enemies is a big part of his job. Please keep bringing this topic up. If anyone is laughing; it's me at you for your blatant cheauvanism against this particular president. We all know the reason and it makes you look even more cavemanish (sp?). Poor baby.

Jake Snarkey says we should stop being critical cuz it makes the right look bad.....yet he's playing this cat-and mouse game trying to put words in everyone's mouth. He actually thinks people are buying his garbage.

The rest of these folks are just making false claims and hoping we get pissed at them.

I'm just laughing at them. It's like they've got their fingers in their ears and they're simply repeating the same childish mantra over and over.

Obama knows he's getting carried away with this but you folks will defend every classless thing he does.

So.................I guess that Romney showing up in NYC with the mayor on this date wasn't really politicizing it eh?

BTW...............Obama is in Afghanistan RIGHT NOW speaking to the troops, and guess what, he didn't mention a party affiliation or politicize it at all. He was there to give a pep talk to the troops, tell them how proud he is of them, and then said he was going to ensure they were well cared for when they came back.

And then, he said he's gotta make it short, because he wanted to go out and shake some hands.

What is it when Romney does the exact same thing he accuses Obama of?

Check the source, TGG. In fact, post it here so we all can have a good laugh as we examine who is saying what and who is verifying it. Bet it is a right right wing nut loony.

The more Mud and his buds squall and bawl, the more they hurt Romney's chances.

So.................I guess that Romney showing up in NYC with the mayor on this date wasn't really politicizing it eh?

BTW...............Obama is in Afghanistan RIGHT NOW speaking to the troops, and guess what, he didn't mention a party affiliation or politicize it at all. He was there to give a pep talk to the troops, tell them how proud he is of them, and then said he was going to ensure they were well cared for when they came back.

And then, he said he's gotta make it short, because he wanted to go out and shake some hands.

The news reported he was there to sign an agreement with Karzi.

You have no idea where he was before that, do you?

You don't.

But . . . since I am fair, go get us some evidence where he was that evening.

I will give you until this evening, then I am going to call you out and make you look very stupid. Not hard.

Witnesses said he was golfing. I think his wearing a Golf-Shirt during the photo-op in the Situtation Room indicates that report is accurate.

Really? Because as I seem to recall, Obama had been at the White House Correspondent's dinner, said his jokes, disappeared for a little while, and then announced that Bin Laden was dead.

Besides................unless they have lighted golf courses in DC that play at night, I don't think he was golfing. Or...........do you not remember what time it was announced?

Was the announcement made at night? To you, if you remember, was it dark out? If it was then it was CERTAINLY daytime in Pakistan. The raid happened in the early morning dark in Pakistan, not New Jersey. It happened at 1am. Panetta said that they received word in the late afternoon that the raid was successful, which puts the raid itself happening basically in the middle of the Pakistani night and afternoon or late morning Washington time. While the raid was going on, obama was most certainly golfing.

Between the time obama found out that the raid was successful and the announcement which was I think around 7pm, he had to clean up from golfing and take fake photos where he pretended to watch the raid in real time.

We know when the raid happened, independently of whatever the official word is because the entire raid was being tweeted by Sohaib Athar as it was happening.

Man tweets bin Laden raid as it happens | National & World News | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

Yeah.........but I'm wondering why it's not political when Romney shows up in NYC on this day, and starts a whole bunch of events with Guiliani?

I'd call that pretty political as well.

Check the source, TGG. In fact, post it here so we all can have a good laugh as we examine who is saying what and who is verifying it. Bet it is a right right wing nut loony.

Awwwwwwwww......poor Jake!!!!

BarackObama_Crybaby_answer_4_xlarge.gif

Yeah.........but I'm wondering why it's not political when Romney shows up in NYC on this day, and starts a whole bunch of events with Guiliani?

Well, NYC is building the Freedom Tower...... but I didn't mention it for one.

Obama has the right to visit the troops. God knows he doesn't do it enough.

Witnesses said he was golfing. I think his wearing a Golf-Shirt during the photo-op in the Situtation Room indicates that report is accurate.

Really? Because as I seem to recall, Obama had been at the White House Correspondent's dinner, said his jokes, disappeared for a little while, and then announced that Bin Laden was dead.

Besides................unless they have lighted golf courses in DC that play at night, I don't think he was golfing. Or...........do you not remember what time it was announced?

Was the announcement made at night? To you, if you remember, was it dark out? If it was then it was CERTAINLY daytime in Pakistan. The raid happened in the early morning dark in Pakistan, not New Jersey. It happened at 1am. Panetta said that they received word in the late afternoon that the raid was successful, which puts the raid itself happening basically in the middle of the Pakistani night and afternoon or late morning Washington time. While the raid was going on, obama was most certainly golfing.

Between the time obama found out that the raid was successful and the announcement which was I think around 7pm, he had to clean up from golfing and take fake photos where he pretended to watch the raid in real time.

We know when the raid happened, independently of whatever the official word is because the entire raid was being tweeted by Sohaib Athar as it was happening.

Man tweets bin Laden raid as it happens | National & World News | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

Your link doesn't show the times of the tweets.

Fail. Try again.

You guys, in other words, got nothing! :lol:

And now the Republicans are praising the American-Afghanistan agreement announced today.

You guys are in the very small minority, your whining and pining reveals your weakness, and I am enjoying your running squalling and bawling.

Here's why Obama should STFU.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrWNnhYYwc&feature=related]Robert Gates: Obama Administration leaks jeopardizing Safety of Navy SEALs - YouTube[/ame]

Na need. It's all in the headlines. I could care less about appeasing your ignorance and laziness.

Well, NYC is building the Freedom Tower...... but I didn't mention it for one.

Obama has the right to visit the troops. God knows he doesn't do it enough.

Really? How many times has he visited the troops?

How many time should he visit the troops?

Forum List

Back