Obama's IRS Targeting Agent Now Obamacare Boss

A Special Prosecuter needs to be called for by Congress. But Bone Head doesn't have the balls to do so. He should be replaced in the house to someone with Gonads.

Only an Independent INVESTIGATION will lead to JUSTICE and PUNISHMENT to those who abused their powers in the IRS.

Apparently this "lady" Sarah Hall Ingram was in charge of the office where all this started (at least as I understand it). This worthless piece of human excrement should be headed to a cell in Leavenworth, KS but no.

Instead, this Gestapo looking bitch is promoted and now heads this evil branch of government that will be "enforcing" Obarrycare.

Surely to god this will not stand, right??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...targeting-now-heads-agencys-obamacare-office/

Last edited:
Apparently this "lady" Sarah Hall Ingram was in charge of the office where all this started (at least as I understand it). This worthless piece of human excrement should be headed to a cell in Leavenworth, KS but no.

Instead, this Gestapo looking bitch is promoted and now heads this evil branch of government that will be "enforcing" Obarrycare.

Surely to god this will not stand, right??

I simply don't know. They are slamming some of those involved in the hearings, but hearings and CRIMINAL PROSECUTION ARE A DIFFERENT MATTER. Which is why there should be a special Investigator called for by Congress. Outside of the Machine, which will eventually spin this Madness away with a few underlings held accountable.

The Abuse of Power in this case is TREASON.

Yep, there certainly are good reasons to bring in a Special Prosecutor into this mess. It's pretty disgraceful and definitely an abuse of power
We also need to bring in a Special Moderator to merge this thread with the other threads that are basically duplicates.

Yep, there certainly are good reasons to bring in a Special Prosecutor into this mess. It's pretty disgraceful and definitely an abuse of power
We also need to bring in a Special Moderator to merge this thread with the other threads that are basically duplicates.

If there were existing threads then my bad. I scoured a couple pages and saw nothing on her.

The IRS scandal is where the action is if nutballs are serious about 2014.

I could teach a monkey to tie a can around Barry-O's ankle on this one and sully the whole Democratic Party for another year, maybe longer if some top level government hacks weren't kicked to the curb and essentially made unemployable. The trick is repetition - to mention specific government worker names over and over again in close proximity to Obama most of the time, and throw in Harry Reid and other prominent Democrats just enough to avoid the "broken record" mental turnoff.

The question is whether Chinless McConnell or his idiot, Asswipe John can get that done.

I give her a week and a half at her post.

Even MSNBC is reporting on this.

no way...cannot believe msnbc reported this

has the lefty media finally woken up to this admin's failures? maybe it is a win win for them...they can finally be "non partisan" because obama can't be reelected.

They are Rhinos and are bought already. They actually go after real conservatives within their own party. They are DINO'S that need replacing.

If there were existing threads then my bad. I scoured a couple pages and saw nothing on her.

And Grampa, I believe you. The problem is after awhile, all threads look alike. :confused:
I don't know how many times I started a thread that was basically a duplicate,,, I really don't know by the way. Honest!

Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative Tea Party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.

More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency's Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the vast expansion of the IRS' regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.

UPDATED: IRS tax exemption/Obamacare exec got $103,390 in bonuses; Did Obama OK them? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Bonuses for what?
No wonder our country is going broke!!

Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative Tea Party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.

More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency's Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the vast expansion of the IRS' regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.

UPDATED: IRS tax exemption/Obamacare exec got $103,390 in bonuses; Did Obama OK them? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Bonuses for what?

I agree. I do not understand why bonuses are even given out by the Federal Govt.

Bonuses for what?

I don't know Ma, just like I didn't know when a half dozen other posters asked the same question on similar threads.
I think we should change USMB to Duplicate Message Boards or Déjà Vu Message Boards.

Bonuses for what?

I don't know Ma, just like I didn't know when a half dozen other posters asked the same question on similar threads.
I think we should change USMB to Duplicate Message Boards or Déjà Vu Message Boards.

I understand your point.
Some threads get started and before long are basically a free for all fest.
Who wants to wade into a fest like that?

Bonuses for what?

I understand your point.
Some threads get started and before long are basically a free for all fest.
Who wants to wade into a fest like that?

I'm sorry Ma, I didn't mean to cheap shot you.
With all the duplication of threads, it's easy not to know what was or wasn't posted. It isn't your fault.
I should be taking my frustration to an Administrator or a Moderator.
Again,,,my apologies. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back