🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Legacy: richest got richer and poorest got poorer faster than under Bush/Republicans

Deductibles under Obamacare rising seven times faster ...
hotair.com/.../kaiser-study-deductibles-under-obamacare-rising-s...
Hot Air
Sep 24, 2015 - When deductibles are rising seven times faster than wages … it means ... workers are having the higher premiums and out-of-pocket costs passed on to ... At least before ObamaCare, high deductible policies had low monthly

Price Waterhouse Coopers in depth healthcare study ...or Hotair media rhetoric ?

gee; I'll think about that one ... not.

YAWN

well THAT was predictable! lol

tell you what loser; YOU PICK THE SOURCE you want me to use saying obamacare premiums are set for BIG increases next year

deal??

lol

I just did pick the source, pay attention.. I chose a credible report and you chose a horseshit media source.

deal with that.

deal?

he's never picked anything else but pretend "sources".

ignorant rightwingnut losers are funny.

of course you cant cite, or you havent (and you wont) cite anything saying obamacare ISNT set for BIG increases next year.........................sadly because YOU'RE the loser wallowing in denial and "pretend"-ing basic realities arent what they are

i'v given you every opportunity to put me in my place but you cant. as if nobody can see all you do is cry about my sources. if you REALLY think obamacare premiums arent going UP AGAIN next year then put something up here loser................or just continue making a fool of yourself trying to make fun of me when anybody can see you're the one avoiding things.

your call

sorry, i don't entertain baseless obamas-deranged delusions.

let us know when you have something legitimate you say. until then, no one has to entertain your sociopathy.

YAWN

tell you what loser; YOU PICK THE SOURCE you want me to use saying obamacare premiums are set for BIG increases next year

deal??

lol

I just did pick the source, pay attention.. I chose a credible report and you chose a horseshit media source.

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

everything a left-wing loser crybaby doesnt want to see is "pretend". hide your head in your ass and keep staring at your colon crybaby!!

funny, you saying someone else is "whining" when all you do is foam at the mouth, stamp your widdle feet and throw little wing nut temper tantrums.

:cuckoo:

there you go whining about me again instead of offering anything substantive for the others here.

snicker

Price Waterhouse Coopers in depth healthcare study ...or Hotair media rhetoric ?

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

of course you cant cite, or you havent (and you wont) cite anything saying obamacare ISNT set for BIG increases next year.........................sadly because YOU'RE the loser wallowing in denial and "pretend"-ing basic realities arent what they are

i'v given you every opportunity to put me in my place but you cant. as if nobody can see all you do is cry about my sources. if you REALLY think obamacare premiums arent going UP AGAIN next year then put something up here loser................or just continue making a fool of yourself trying to make fun of me when anybody can see you're the one avoiding things.

your call

sorry, i don't entertain baseless obamas-deranged delusions.

let us know when you have something legitimate you say. until then, no one has to entertain your sociopathy.

of course you dont; because you cant rebut anything i've posted without using REAL propaganda

ur a loser and a most pathetic one at that. you come here trying to be stinging in your attacks and you failevery time. you dont HAVE to "entertain" me, but anybody here with a shred of objectivity sees you run away coward

ok go cry

obama-dictator.jpg

Anatujs.jpg

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

everything a left-wing loser crybaby doesnt want to see is "pretend". hide your head in your ass and keep staring at your colon crybaby!!

as you suggested theres the source I want you to use, or is it a DEAL breaker.. or will you man up and do what you say ?

Health care premiums going up: Obamacare has been ...
www.slate.com/.../health_care_premiums_going_up_obamacare_ha...
Slate
Jul 9, 2015 - And thanks to skyrocketing premiums, you could be the one paying it. ... Oregon might be the first health insurance exchange equivalent of a penguin getting ... As Trudy Lieberman reported this month in Harper's, the ACA made a decent stab at .... 6 2015 9:38 AM Questions Rachel Maddow Should Ask the ...

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

An analysis from the consulting group PwC found premiums increased by about 5.4 percent across all 50 states in 2015, and by 5.3 percent in Florida, "a substantially lower rate of increase than had been the case in the pre-ACA years,

I thought it wasn't going to go up at all. According to DumBama, our premiums were supposed to go down; you know, an average drop of about $2,500 a year????

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

funny, you saying someone else is "whining" when all you do is foam at the mouth, stamp your widdle feet and throw little wing nut temper tantrums.

there you go whining about me again instead of offering anything substantive for the others here.

snicker
Pubs and their cronies have been predicting death and destruction forever. None of which happened.

there is that ...

snicker
Pubs and their cronies have been predicting death and destruction forever. None of which happened.

despite their best efforts

Obama's Legacy: richest go richer and poorest got poorer, both at a FASTER PACE UNDER DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA, than was happening under bush.

going into obama's EIGHT AND FINAL YEAR; there are STILL bout 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were under Bush. Record numbers have given up looking for work completely and are now collecting a disibility check NOT related to military service, like SSI.

libs lie to themselves
From 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs were moved to China. Over 40,000 factories closed. The Bush tax cuts for the rich redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. It may have taken some time to bring down the country, but Obama did nowhere near the damage the GOP caused. In fact, unemployment is at 5% and the stock market is at an all time high.

OP- Has nothing to do with 30 years of Reaganist pander to the rich and ruin of the non-rich- see sig (2007!), or GOP obstruction of Obama's tax cuts for the nonrich, min wage hike, infrastructure GOOD jobs bill, immigration bill, training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, tax hikes for over $250k and freeloading giant corps...etc etc etc. Idiot Pub dupe.
I knew it would have to be either Reagan's fault or Bush's. :lol:

It's never ever Obama's fault....
That is Obama's legacy.... LOL

Obama's Legacy: richest go richer and poorest got poorer, both at a FASTER PACE UNDER DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA, than was happening under bush.

going into obama's EIGHT AND FINAL YEAR; there are STILL bout 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were under Bush. Record numbers have given up looking for work completely and are now collecting a disibility check NOT related to military service, like SSI.

libs lie to themselves
How do you make shit up like this?

libs lie to themselves
From 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs were moved to China. Over 40,000 factories closed. The Bush tax cuts for the rich redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. It may have taken some time to bring down the country, but Obama did nowhere near the damage the GOP caused. In fact, unemployment is at 5% and the stock market is at an all time high.

Yes, under DumBama, a bunch of low paying jobs were created while at the same time, we have more people of working age not working since the mid 70's. Stock market? That was pumped up by the trillions of dollars known as quantitive easing.

libs lie to themselves

Yes, under DumBama, a bunch of low paying jobs were created while at the same time, we have more people of working age not working since the mid 70's. Stock market? That was pumped up by the trillions of dollars known as quantitive easing.
Which was all Pubs didn't obstruct, and they love it. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, dupe.

OP- Has nothing to do with 30 years of Reaganist pander to the rich and ruin of the non-rich- see sig (2007!), or GOP obstruction of Obama's tax cuts for the nonrich, min wage hike, infrastructure GOOD jobs bill, immigration bill, training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, tax hikes for over $250k and freeloading giant corps...etc etc etc. Idiot Pub dupe.
I knew it would have to be either Reagan's fault or Bush's. :lol:

It's never ever Obama's fault....
That is Obama's legacy.... LOL
He's doing all he can with EOs, and we have the best economy in the world. But thanks for the corrupt world depression, the stupidest wars ever, and the mindless obstruction, dupes.

libs lie to themselves

Which was all Pubs didn't obstruct, and they love it. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, dupe.

The only thing they obstructed was DumBama spending more money for things that get no results like the so-called Stimulus bill that produced very little and cost us nearly a trillion more dollars.

Why do you think that a guy who never so much as had a paper route in his life knows what would help businesses?

libs lie to themselves

Remind us what Romney's plan was to narrow the gap between rich and poor.

libs lie to themselves

The only thing they obstructed was DumBama spending more money for things that get no results like the so-called Stimulus bill that produced very little and cost us nearly a trillion more dollars.

Why do you think that a guy who never so much as had a paper route in his life knows what would help businesses?

When have they ever obstructed spending? They just increased the debt limit.

Forum List

Back