🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Legacy: richest got richer and poorest got poorer faster than under Bush/Republicans

Obama's Legacy: richest go richer and poorest got poorer, both at a FASTER PACE UNDER DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA, than was happening under bush.

going into obama's EIGHT AND FINAL YEAR; there are STILL bout 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were under Bush. Record numbers have given up looking for work completely and are now collecting a disibility check NOT related to military service, like SSI.

libs lie to themselves
If we made the rich richer then that's a good thing right? Don't you righties say it's going to trickle down eventually and boom the economy?

OP- RW idiocy.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--September 18, 2015
5/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Add a corrupt Pub depression and 5 years of total obstruction of reform. ONLY TOTAL DUPES BELIEVE THIS CRAP...

Health care premiums going up: Obamacare has been ...
www.slate.com/.../health_care_premiums_going_up_obamacare_ha...
Slate
Jul 9, 2015 - And thanks to skyrocketing premiums, you could be the one paying it. ... Oregon might be the first health insurance exchange equivalent of a penguin getting ... As Trudy Lieberman reported this month in Harper's, the ACA made a decent stab at .... 6 2015 9:38 AM Questions Rachel Maddow Should Ask the ...

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

An analysis from the consulting group PwC found premiums increased by about 5.4 percent across all 50 states in 2015, and by 5.3 percent in Florida, "a substantially lower rate of increase than had been the case in the pre-ACA years,

^^^^^^

IT'S ALWAYS GREAT WHEN A LEFT-WING LOSER DOES YOUR WORK FOR YOU!!1

THIS moron supplies all the numbers you need to conclude obama is irrelevant, the Democrat Party is irrelevant, nothing has "changed" despite all the happy-happy claims of job growth. Think about it, if Franco is to be beleived, and i WOULD THINK all the 'it takes a village" types would correct this serial-posting idiot if he wasnt right on the facts, then nothing obama has done has mattered, nothing Democrat have done has mattered. Virtually every single one of Franco's posts is an unhinged rant about the long-dead and even longer time ago he governed, ronald reagan
his whole argument is clearly that nothing your great community organizer has done or can do can undo the 'evil" of Ronald Reagan. it's all hopeless, and there is NO "change you can believe in" to be found

idiots and hypocrites

Slate
Jul 9, 2015 - And thanks to skyrocketing premiums, you could be the one paying it. ... Oregon might be the first health insurance exchange equivalent of a penguin getting ... As Trudy Lieberman reported this month in Harper's, the ACA made a decent stab at .... 6 2015 9:38 AM Questions Rachel Maddow Should Ask the ...

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

An analysis from the consulting group PwC found premiums increased by about 5.4 percent across all 50 states in 2015, and by 5.3 percent in Florida, "a substantially lower rate of increase than had been the case in the pre-ACA years,

you poor sad idiot; you dont want to talk about what is happening NEXT YEAR

"FORWARD"!!!!

Deductibles under Obamacare rising seven times faster ...
hotair.com/.../kaiser-study-deductibles-under-obamacare-rising-s...
Hot Air
Sep 24, 2015 - When deductibles are rising seven times faster than wages … it means ... workers are having the higher premiums and out-of-pocket costs passed on to ... At least before ObamaCare, high deductible policies had low monthly

Slate

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

you got you sources,, i got mine leftard>

Obamacare premiums to rise an average of 7.5% for ...
money.cnn.com/2015/10/27/news/.../obamacare-premiums/
CNNMoney
Oct 27, 2015 - Premiums will increase an average of 7.5% for the benchmark silver ... insurers set up by health reform will not be offering plans in 2016, and

Hot Air
Sep 24, 2015 - When deductibles are rising seven times faster than wages … it means ... workers are having the higher premiums and out-of-pocket costs passed on to ... At least before ObamaCare, high deductible policies had low monthly

Price Waterhouse Coopers in depth healthcare study ...or Hotair media rhetoric ?

gee; I'll think about that one ... not.

Hot Air

Price Waterhouse Coopers in depth healthcare study ...or Hotair media rhetoric ?

YAWN

well THAT was predictable! lol

tell you what loser; YOU PICK THE SOURCE you want me to use saying obamacare premiums are set for BIG increases next year

deal??

lol

Hot Air

YAWN

tell you what loser; YOU PICK THE SOURCE you want me to use saying obamacare premiums are set for BIG increases next year

deal??

lol

I just did pick the source, pay attention.. I chose a credible report and you chose a horseshit media source.

deal with that.

deal?

Hot Air

YAWN

deal??

lol

I just did pick the source, pay attention.. I chose a credible report and you chose a horseshit media source.

deal with that.

deal?

you coward; like i said you got your source i got mine. i can find you left-wing sources saying the same thing, but because they wont be the ONE you posted you're still going to cry

that's why i clean your clock every day here

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

An analysis from the consulting group PwC found premiums increased by about 5.4 percent across all 50 states in 2015, and by 5.3 percent in Florida, "a substantially lower rate of increase than had been the case in the pre-ACA years

THIS IS WHAT YOU PROVIDED!

no web address, AND NO MENTION OF NEXT YEAR'S PRICE INCREASES

so typical; ur a loser and every body knows it

skyrocket LIE alert !!!

An analysis from the consulting group PwC found premiums increased by about 5.4 percent across all 50 states in 2015, and by 5.3 percent in Florida, "a substantially lower rate of increase than had been the case in the pre-ACA years

THIS IS WHAT YOU PROVIDED!

no web address, AND NO MENTION OF NEXT YEAR'S PRICE INCREASES

so typical; ur a loser and every body knows it

The federal health care law: What came true and what didn’t

about 3/4 down the page ...

Hot Air

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

he's never picked anything else but pretend "sources".

ignorant rightwingnut losers are funny.

Hot Air

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

Hot Air

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

everything a left-wing loser crybaby doesnt want to see is "pretend". hide your head in your ass and keep staring at your colon crybaby!!

Hot Air

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

of course you cant cite, or you havent (and you wont) cite anything saying obamacare ISNT set for BIG increases next year.........................sadly because YOU'RE the loser wallowing in denial and "pretend"-ing basic realities arent what they are

i'v given you every opportunity to put me in my place but you cant. as if nobody can see all you do is cry about my sources. if you REALLY think obamacare premiums arent going UP AGAIN next year then put something up here loser................or just continue making a fool of yourself trying to make fun of me when anybody can see you're the one avoiding things.

your call

YAWN

deal??

lol

deal with that.

deal?

there is that ...

everything a left-wing loser crybaby doesnt want to see is "pretend". hide your head in your ass and keep staring at your colon crybaby!!

funny, you saying someone else is "whining" when all you do is foam at the mouth, stamp your widdle feet and throw little wing nut temper tantrums.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back