Obama's lofty rhetoric. ... Dreams of my State of the Union

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So many plans in the state of the union. So many were actually nice ideas except for one thing. WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY. All I heard was spend spend spend. Not only that but most of the ideas have no business being funded by my tax dollars.

Remember when he promised shovel ready jobs? He actually had the money to come through with it then. Instead he squandered it on unions and friends of friends.

Remember when he promised to half the deficit? Yeah lol

All talk and no show. Our tax dollars deserve a president rooted in reality. No more of this liberal pie in the sky nonsense.

• Banned
He said they don't cost money. I'll go with him, thanks. We need a recovery, not fear of everything.

And how many times will you believe him when he tells you he's not taking your money all while he's picking your pocket?

Why cant I be hired by fools like you lol

Name a lie, dupes. You hear spending and lies- course I haven't been brainwashed with hate and Pubcrappe for years. See sig.

ONE policy he's for that costs all this money, chumps? Course he has ideas to pay for them- you certainly will never be told about these strategies, chumps of the greedy idiot rich who HAVE ruined the country.

Name a lie, dupes. You hear spending and lies- course I haven't been brainwashed with hate and Pubcrappe for years. See sig.

ONE policy he's for that costs all this money, chumps? Course he has ideas to pay for them- you certainly will never be told about these strategies, chumps of the greedy idiot rich who HAVE ruined the country.

You mean like the "shovel ready jobs" lie? Or maybe the Obamacare won't cost anything lie? Or maybe the Obamacare will decrease the cost of healthcare lie? Or the "I believe in transparency" lie? Or the "Everything is Bush's fault" lie?

Seriously, I could go on. Are you really that naive? or do you just want to avoid reality?

You mean like the "shovel ready jobs" lie? Or maybe the Obamacare won't cost anything lie? Or maybe the Obamacare will decrease the cost of healthcare lie? Or the "I believe in transparency" lie? Or the "Everything is Bush's fault" lie?

Seriously, I could go on. Are you really that naive? or do you just want to avoid reality?

Of course he believes whatever that fuck in the WH says.

Reality has no meaning for an Obama worshiper. He's one devoted worshiper too. He sure doesn't see that Barry's policies failed. He sure can't see the economy, after four years of Barry at the helm, is still in the toilet and UE is what, 7.9% Its all good in his eyes because his hero will save the day.

I can hardly wait for his reaction when the ACA turns out to be the POS we all know its gonna be. One expensive POS that those of us with HC will be paying for.

Hope the retard ain't holdin his breath cause he's gonna choke on it.

He's a blind idiot who sure as shit can't see the forrest for the trees.

Forum List

Back