Obama's Long-Term Goals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
From Big Government blog @ Barack Obama's Long-Term Goals

Reading the entire article, this is what stood out most to me:
Obama and those closest to him, such as Chicago power broker Valerie Jarrett, have often said that he remains a "community organizer" at heart even while inhabiting the White House. As the Benghazi episode illustrates most harshly, he certainly seems less interested in governing than in campaigning. As far as he is concerned, he secured his legacy merely by winning office. His real goals are bigger and more revolutionary.

How true! The man has NEVER shown his desire or ability to deal with the responsibilities of being Commander-in-Chief and Chief Executive.

Civil War looks inevitable at this point

Either the mass of Americans who prefer to live in a land of laws under the Constitution arise in righteous indignation at the lies, deceit, treachery, treason, Obama's entire bag of high crimes and misdeameanors, or fortuitously, should Obama be succesfully removed thorugh impeachment his 47 per cent constituency, typified by the female in the welfare queen video revolts over their loss of the Obama stream of perpetual Pigfords

The H2 Channel provided a revealing glimpse into the past this AM in its recounting of General Sherman's march north to trap Robert E Lee's Army in Virginia after having first reduced most of Georgia and South Carolina to cinders. Just prior to facing off against Confederate General Joseph Johnston's Army in North Carolina, Sherman admonished his army to do their job as soldiers, but considering that North Carolina barely voted for secession, to refrain from any of the excesses that characterized the campaign in Georgia and South Carolina.

NYC voted 81 per cent for Barack Obama.

From Big Government blog @ Barack Obama's Long-Term Goals

Reading the entire article, this is what stood out most to me:
Obama and those closest to him, such as Chicago power broker Valerie Jarrett, have often said that he remains a "community organizer" at heart even while inhabiting the White House. As the Benghazi episode illustrates most harshly, he certainly seems less interested in governing than in campaigning. As far as he is concerned, he secured his legacy merely by winning office. His real goals are bigger and more revolutionary.

How true! The man has NEVER shown his desire or ability to deal with the responsibilities of being Commander-in-Chief and Chief Executive.

I will note that Obama seems to have a long-term, vested interest in the Monsanto Corporation. Not sure how that fits in...

[snip]

It does?

Where do you suppose the first shots will be fired?

In the most oppressed regions of the United States.

California, New York, Detroit or Chicago. In fact, I suspect it will be black Fredrick Douglass conservatives that will open fire first. I'm serious.

Obama is not done " Changing America " as he wants. He lost some years due to his excess and the people voted in the Republican House.

Hard for me to imagine minorities leading any kind of violence-based revolt. What happened to Spartacus's crowd would look pleasant.

My belief is someone with money will eventually back some kind of underground.

Last edited:

Either the mass of Americans who prefer to live in a land of laws under the Constitution arise in righteous indignation at the lies, deceit, treachery, treason, Obama's entire bag of high crimes and misdeameanors, or fortuitously, should Obama be succesfully removed thorugh impeachment his 47 per cent constituency, typified by the female in the welfare queen video revolts over their loss of the Obama stream of perpetual Pigfords

The H2 Channel provided a revealing glimpse into the past this AM in its recounting of General Sherman's march north to trap Robert E Lee's Army in Virginia after having first reduced most of Georgia and South Carolina to cinders. Just prior to facing off against Confederate General Joseph Johnston's Army in North Carolina, Sherman admonished his army to do their job as soldiers, but considering that North Carolina barely voted for secession, to refrain from any of the excesses that characterized the campaign in Georgia and South Carolina.

NYC voted 81 per cent for Barack Obama.
I'm curious.
Do you consider the actions of the GOP from day one of Obama's presidency - to deny the President any support whatsoever - less matters of "lies, deceit, treachery, treason," than anything that Obama might have done?

[snip]

It does?

Where do you suppose the first shots will be fired?

In the most oppressed regions of the United States.

California, New York, Detroit or Chicago. In fact, I suspect it will be black Fredrick Douglass conservatives that will open fire first. I'm serious.

You've got quite a bizarre fantasy world set up in your head.

I can understand that you feel that the government is "oppressing" you - the mistake you're making is assuming that others share those fantasies.

A "black Fredrick Douglass conservative"? :lol:

Forum List

Back