🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas looking to buy on Martha's Vineyard

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Obamas looking to buy a place on Martha’s Vineyard - The Boston Globe

Not a sin and nothing wrong with this. I genuinely applaud the family celebrating its wealth. I am just wondering, by the former President's own words, is this the level where making money is 'enough'? I'll take that 'enough' any day.

I am not the best math guy in the world but I am at a loss as to how and why the notion of an independent plumber grossing $275k before fixed and variable expenses plus taxes before take home salary, was mocked and demonized as to making 'too much'? That is far less than the wealth and income to qualify for a potential $15M land purchase in Martha's Vineyard.

Remember that the next time a liberal wealthy elite wags their finger about 'redistribution of wealth'. It is always the wealth of others they seek to redistribute and somehow the Middle Class is the most impacted.

Martha's Vineyard is nice.

It's full of 1 percenters not paying their fair share by the Left's standards. Do Liberals ever measure of the wealthy elite on their side of the political spectrum if " their fair share" is being paid?

Forum List

Back