Obama's 'Midnight Rage': His Final F-U's To America

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
GOP Mostly Powerless in Stopping Obama 'Midnight' Regulations -

Cornyn says president is in a "frenzy mode" as the clock ticks toward Jan. 20

Republican lawmakers are bracing for a slew of last-minute rules and regulations, as well as more executive actions to place swaths of land under federal protection, during President Barack Obama's final months in office.

Obama first served notice that he'd take such a tack in January 2014, when he vowed to use the legal authorities of the office of the president to act when Congress would not — or could not — do so. “We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need,” he said then. “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone."

White House aides in recent weeks have made it clear that Obama will continue to use his legal authorities on whatever he deems important to wrap up before he leaves the Oval Office on Jan. 20...

GOP Mostly Powerless in Stopping Obama 'Midnight' Regulations

Obama did an awesome job . Despite having to deal wh a do nothing congress .

Yes, and people like you played no small part in it timmy. Take the credit.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Republican lawmakers are bracing for a slew of last-minute rules and regulations, as well as more executive actions to place swaths of land under federal protection, during President Barack Obama's final months in office.

Obama first served notice that he'd take such a tack in January 2014, when he vowed to use the legal authorities of the office of the president to act when Congress would not — or could not — do so. “We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need,” he said then. “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone."

White House aides in recent weeks have made it clear that Obama will continue to use his legal authorities on whatever he deems important to wrap up before he leaves the Oval Office on Jan. 20...

the final acts of a dictator. He had 8 years to do what he is now doing, why, if so important did he wait?

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Who gives a fuck about what's going on in Europe? That's their problem. Chickens come home to roost.

Germany , France etc. they are big boys . They can take care of themselves.

Obama has made the path very clear for Trump to use his authority to do whatever it is he wants. I hope that the left wing is happy giving Trump unbridled power. It is not like the left wasn't warned, but all they had to say is "elections have consequences." Well pull up you hip boots snowflakes a world of crap is coming your way, very deserved crap.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Who gives a fuck about what's going on in Europe? That's their problem. Chickens come home to roost.

Spoken like the majority of progressives before WW2.

the final acts of a dictator. He had 8 years to do what he is now doing, why, if so important did he wait?

Because he can! Happens all the time when a prez leaves .

You righties are such hypocrites. You cheer Trump for the exact things you jeered obama and Hillary for.

Don't start trying to put your finger in all the holes in that dyke.
You don't have enough fingers and toes.
But if this is an exercise to convince yourself that Obama was good for this nation, well you continue on your ill-fated journey. It does nothing to change the truth.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Are we responsible for frances internal security?

You righties are such hypocrites. You cheer Trump for the exact things you jeered obama and Hillary for.
I don't want Trump having any such power as Obama has abused. All I want is him to stick to the COTUS. But for 8 years the left would have none of it. Instead of working with the right Obama choose to do whatever he wanted.

Get ready snowflake Trump is coming.

Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. :cuckoo:

Oh, lord.

Compare that to the suffering and angst we Americans have had to endure with people like you, and your party and your president and the media, destroying the soul of this nation on a daily basis for the last eight years.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

We are not responsible for their internal security nor the price of foie gras. But that isn't what you posted.

Don't start trying to put your finger in all the holes in that dyke.
You don't have enough fingers and toes.
But if this is an exercise to convince yourself that Obama was good for this nation, well you continue on your ill-fated journey. It does nothing to change the truth.

Oh so? Quick , start listing a bunch of subjective criteria and opinions .

"Oh, the price of avocados has risen 5 out of Obamas 8 years . Worst prez ever !"

Forum List

Back