Obama's 'Midnight Rage': His Final F-U's To America

Obama is the worst President. ....

fdr was the worst, but obama does seem to be vying for the #2 spot.
Clinton is still my pick for the worst. What he did to the middle class resonates today. It wasn't like the results were not predicted, they were and the rooster has come home to roost. Obama is second, then Carter.

None of those three built concentration camps and threw innocent US citizens in them, so the fucking scumbag fdr still stands as worst ever. Got to put woodrow wilson in the #2 spot for that reason as well.
FDR didn't burn down an American "compound" killing women and children.

120,000 innocent people, mostly US citizens, thrown into concentration camps is far more egregious.

FDR’s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

Obama is the worst President. He is an ideologue and does not care about anything but being a social justice warrior.

Obama used his time as president to weaken the US and to enable Islamists to flourish. Nothing could be more obvious. I consider him a traitor and a pawn for the oldest supremacist, violent, and sexist org. in the world. Islam.

Obama is the worst President. He is an ideologue and does not care about anything but being a social justice warrior.

Obama used his time as president to weaken the US and to enable Islamists to flourish. Nothing could be more obvious. I consider him a traitor and a pawn for the oldest supremacist, violent, and sexist org. in the world. Islam.

Absolutely. It's disgusting what that asshole has done in 8 years. The country is not better off than it was 8 years ago.

Obama is the worst President. ....

Clinton is still my pick for the worst. What he did to the middle class resonates today. It wasn't like the results were not predicted, they were and the rooster has come home to roost. Obama is second, then Carter.

None of those three built concentration camps and threw innocent US citizens in them, so the fucking scumbag fdr still stands as worst ever. Got to put woodrow wilson in the #2 spot for that reason as well.

120,000 innocent people, mostly US citizens, thrown into concentration camps is far more egregious.

The reasoning I heard for him doing so was because they had knowledge of whom were the Japanese spies. They didn't want to expose their knowledge or how they got this knowledge so they rounded up all Japanese Americans.

As far as i know no one was hurt and they were eventually $1.6 billion in reparations It was a different time then. The Japanese had just conducted a "surprise" attack killing over 1100 men women and children. With the rape of Nanking and the other atrocities being committed by the Japanese it is no wonder they were looked at with suspicion.

But that pales in comparison to the burning death of very innocent American children.

GOP Mostly Powerless in Stopping Obama 'Midnight' Regulations -

Cornyn says president is in a "frenzy mode" as the clock ticks toward Jan. 20

Republican lawmakers are bracing for a slew of last-minute rules and regulations, as well as more executive actions to place swaths of land under federal protection, during President Barack Obama's final months in office.

Obama first served notice that he'd take such a tack in January 2014, when he vowed to use the legal authorities of the office of the president to act when Congress would not — or could not — do so. “We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need,” he said then. “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone."

White House aides in recent weeks have made it clear that Obama will continue to use his legal authorities on whatever he deems important to wrap up before he leaves the Oval Office on Jan. 20...

GOP Mostly Powerless in Stopping Obama 'Midnight' Regulations

Cornyn is a boot licking fag trying to get hip lips on Trumps ball sack before election time. I find his outrage odd considering he did nothing to stop bammer at all.

Obama did an awesome job . Despite having to deal wh a do nothing congress .
Oh, dearie-me, one of the very few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots is not a happy camper...

7202460d47c507cae6a1a478d3eace1c.jpg

If Obama ever comes to a sudden stop, that boy is going to have a very brown, very smelly nose...

Less than a month to go in his 8 years term and he is still crying about Fox News. He is such a pussy.

Republican lawmakers are bracing for a slew of last-minute rules and regulations, as well as more executive actions to place swaths of land under federal protection, during President Barack Obama's final months in office.

Obama first served notice that he'd take such a tack in January 2014, when he vowed to use the legal authorities of the office of the president to act when Congress would not — or could not — do so. “We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need,” he said then. “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone."

White House aides in recent weeks have made it clear that Obama will continue to use his legal authorities on whatever he deems important to wrap up before he leaves the Oval Office on Jan. 20...

Trump will wipe out the bulk of Obama's eight-years of EOs the first week.

God i hope you're right. That's a lot of wiping out to do.

When are American families going to save $2500/year from Obamacare?

Why is Congress exempted from its own law?

Depends what family you are talking about . Medical plans were all but unavailable to those who didn't have an extra $1200 lying around .

While we are on subject . Where are all the death panels the GOP promised ?

So we are going back to thousands of dead troops a year and endless Mid East wars !?

So we are going back to thousands of dead troops a year and endless Mid East wars !?
If you quit falling down the well, you would realize that Barry created Isis. Dumbass
:lmao:

More wars are gonna happen regardless of which Party occupies the White House. Once you grow up, you come to realize that. I'm not saying i support Permanent War, but at the end of the day there's much more money in war than in peace. For the MIC, peace is not an option.

The reasoning I heard for him doing so was because they had knowledge of whom were the Japanese spies. ...

That would be irrational even if he didn't know there was NO threat from that AMERICAN demographic - which he did.

Forum List

Back