obama's monster (blacklivesmatter) strikes again!!! Yeeeah! Brutally beats down white Marine.

Five dirty stink apes attack Marine after asking him what he thinks about "blacklivesmatter." FIVE FUCKING APES!

No-Man-Left-Behind-Inspiration.jpg

That is the Marine in the middle. Iconic photo.

Thank you obama for your pathetic version of frankensteins monster.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Bravo!!! Bravo obama!!!!!

What a fucking murdering sack of disgraceful shit this "president" has been. What a fucking unreal disgrace.

One Incident. And now 4 'black people are scary' threads.

Five dirty stink apes attack Marine after asking him what he thinks about "blacklivesmatter." FIVE FUCKING APES!

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

What a fucking murdering sack of disgraceful shit this "president" has been. What a fucking unreal disgrace.

Holy shit

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Holy shit

You realize that there are already 3 threads on this topic, yes?

Though you are the first to blame Obama personally for an attack at McDonalds.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Holy shit

We get it! You don't like people to talk about racial violence when the victims are white. No one cares. We are still going to talk about it, so why don't you shut up already.

This I prepare for every day when they make the mistake on assuming me to be a liberal victim

You so bad you have a gun that never runs out of ammo. Now that is a BAD muttafooka.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I have it from good sources that BLM has your name on a list. Be wary and afraid. Your life may depend on it.

But with the gun that never empties, you will be fine.

You're right. I will be just fine when considering the opponent. Know what I'm saying?

-Geaux

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

Which 4 black people?

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

Which 4 black people?

This is the fourth thread on this topic. All based on the same incident.

I'm guessing Fox is running in a continuous loop along side that one Black Panther guy in Philidelphia from 2008.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Holy shit

We get it! You don't like people to talk about racial violence when the victims are white. No one cares. We are still going to talk about it, so why don't you shut up already.

Um, why are you posting that here? Surely you've got more than enough reason to start a 5th thread on the exact same topic.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Well, 2 black guys got photographed standing outside a polling place and the lying cowards have been running scared ever since.

:afro:

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Holy shit

Um, why are you posting that here? Surely you've got more than enough reason to start a 5th thread on the exact same topic.

We still dont care.

Holy shit

We still dont care.

By now I'd have thought you 'wouldn't care' in a 5th thread on the same topic.

Perhaps a 6th.

Holy shit

We still dont care.

By now I'd have thought you 'wouldn't care' in a 5th thread on the same topic.

Perhaps a 6th.
Yeah we got it. Your giant big fucking concern is the number of threads on this topic.

That, is your big, fucking, concern.

All of you, with out exception, are just pathetic.

Oh, and can you please link the other 5 threads on this topic? I can tell you I am not going to search around every fucking page on every possible location that a topic might be on. Fucking moron.

I will be waiting for those other threads as you link them. Cause I don't see them.

Last edited:
Uh…guy… you say it very casually that "they were just committing a robbery" like it is equivalent to "oh..they just went to buy some ice cream…..."

When you have obscene levels of poverty and income inequality, you shouldn't get horribly upset about crime. You should kind of expect it.
More of your horseshit. If that is an excuse, this country should have been torn apart during the Great Depression with civil disobedience.

Uh… guy… I made no reference to the case or to the news source when I asked you for your advice… you have not given any word of wisdom on that one. Does that mean that you have no "credible" news source recommendation?

I post a link to SNOPES that did a pretty good job of taking this apart. I'm sorry you missed it or lacked the intellectual skills to click on a link, but I've already decided I'm done with you.

You think SNOPES is a credible news source?

It's owned by 2 flaming liberals with absolutely no training or certification in investigative journalism. That would be credible to you, huh? You do realize that Snopes employs not a SINGLE journalist? Not a SINGLE certified or licensed person? It's owned by mom and pop liberals. It's not a news source, and it's not even accurate. If this is your idea of a reliable news source.....

God help us all.

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth

A very similar email went around with quotes from leading Democrats attesting to their belief that Sadaam Hussein did in fact have WMD. Snopes naturally had to admit the quotes were true, but always with the caveat, quickly opined that, “some of the quotes are truncated, and context is provided for none of them." Please! We've all gotten emails like this. You use a quote to get a point across. You can't make people on your email forward list sift 35 pages of Medeline Albright in order to put her quote “in context" Just another example of snopes' “bend-over-backwards" policy to rescue Democrats from their own words.

Last edited:
SO here we are again...yet another fine example showing the lunacy of liberal apologist.
5 low-life thugs attack an innocent person alone....because the color of their skin - and all the apologist have to say is "where is the audio?...Fox News is not credible...you can't prove they are BLM members"
Who gives a flying f*ck what the reasons are??????
5 people attack one guy, who happens to be a war veteran because of racism!!!!...that is all that matters!
If you asked these moron liberals they would deny the thugs were black.

Just the word of the marine. I don't give a shit if you don't believe FoxNews. Watch your lying
I real news and sTay clueless in that echo chamber.

Ollie North was a Marine
Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine

So we have this guys word these thugs were with "black lives matter", vs no other witnesses saying that and a video with no sound which kind of indicates this was a run of the mill robbery.

Forum List

Back