obama's monster (blacklivesmatter) strikes again!!! Yeeeah! Brutally beats down white Marine.

The thugs asked the victim if black lives matter. He hesitated. They swarmed like the safari animals they are.

No, the attention whore CLAIMED that's what they said. There's no audio or witnesses that prove they said anything of the sort.

Uh…guy… I asked you for an advice a few posts ago… you seem to ignore my plea for help. It cost nothing..it is not like I ask you for money or anything of that nature

I do agree, most of your posts are a cry for help. But given you are a black hole of emotional need, I can't do much for you.

Hey RipVanWinkle, We do expect crime which is why I suspect I'll terminate life support for a few usual suspects

Yes, i'm sure you wank off every night at the thought of shooting a darkie. But you'd probably shit yourself if confronted by a real criminal.

No, the darkies dream every night of who their next victim will be. FACT- This I prepare for every day when they make the mistake on assuming me to be a liberal victim

-Geaux

The thugs asked the victim if black lives matter. He hesitated. They swarmed like the safari animals they are.

No, the attention whore CLAIMED that's what they said. There's no audio or witnesses that prove they said anything of the sort.
Yeah! The attention whore got beat up and had his wallet stolen. What some people'll do for attention, eh?

You are one very sick puppy Joey!

No, you are accepting Faux News at face value, even though they are offering no evidence other than the word of an attention whore who has been pimping off a picture he appeared in a decade ago...

Where's your evidence that these guys were Black Lives Matters activists or any kind of activists at all?
Uh… guy… I made no reference to the case or to the news source when I asked you for your advice… you have not given any word of wisdom on that one. Does that mean that you have no "credible" news source recommendation?

Yeah! The attention whore got beat up and had his wallet stolen. What some people'll do for attention, eh?

You are one very sick puppy Joey!

and no one would pay attention to the Attention Whore if it was just a "Street Robbery". But if he claimed they were 'Black Lives Matter", people will pay attention to him.

Again, attention whore needs attention.

Uh… guy… I made no reference to the case or to the news source when I asked you for your advice… you have not given any word of wisdom on that one. Does that mean that you have no "credible" news source recommendation?

I post a link to SNOPES that did a pretty good job of taking this apart. I'm sorry you missed it or lacked the intellectual skills to click on a link, but I've already decided I'm done with you.

No, the darkies dream every night of who their next victim will be. FACT- This I prepare for every day when they make the mistake on assuming me to be a liberal victim

Honestly, if you are spending every day of your life worrying about Crime, you have serious problems. I'm 54 years old, and really haven't been the victim of a crime once in my entire life, living in a major city. (People have broken into my property when I wasn't home, but not much I could do about that.)

I do agree, most of your posts are a cry for help. But given you are a black hole of emotional need, I can't do much for you.
Uh…guy. I do not understand you. You claimed that a news source was not credible suggesting that there were credible news sources you relied on. I asked you nicely to advise me about those news sources that I would not be lied to by "not credible news sources." Then you turn around and instead of recommending a "credible" news source you started to be nasty.

Honestly, if you are spending every day of your life worrying about Crime, you have serious problems. I'm 54 years old, and really haven't been the victim of a crime once in my entire life, living in a major city. (People have broken into my property when I wasn't home, but not much I could do about that.)

Yep, one can only hope to be home during such a robbery so to reduce the loser talent pool by attrition

-Geaux

I post a link to SNOPES that did a pretty good job of taking this apart. I'm sorry you missed it or lacked the intellectual skills to click on a link, but I've already decided I'm done with you.
Uh… guy. You cannot be that stupid. You know well I am asking you to recommend a "credible news source" to tune in daily. I did not ask about "SNOPES" and shit.

Uh… guy. You cannot be that stupid. You know well I am asking you to recommend a "credible news source" to tune in daily. I did not ask about "SNOPES" and shit.
Joey can, and is indeed that stupid

Just tell your wife that you were born to be a chickenshit and it`s not really your fault.

Dear Gods, I truly hope you get mugged the next time you're in a major urban area, or better yet you get to watch a bunch of thugs beat the shit out of your spouse while you stand by impotent to do anything to stop it.

Proper preparation isn't fear and when seconds count the cops are generally dozens of minutes away.

Have a nice day.

Just tell your wife that you were born to be a chickenshit and it`s not really your fault.

Dear Gods, I truly hope you get mugged the next time you're in a major urban area, or better yet you get to watch a bunch of thugs beat the shit out of your spouse while you stand by impotent to do anything to stop it.

Proper preparation isn't fear and when seconds count the cops are generally dozens of minutes away.

Have a nice day.

Of course. Pray to your dopey god that your fellow man is harmed. That's awesome.

You are afraid. Why not just admit it.

I have met both black and white armed thugs more than once. I suggest avoiding eye contact and be prepared without saying anything.
Yes true. In most cases. I have trained in MMA style for many years. Years ago me along with a couple of friends went to this club. I have no idea what kind of promotion they did, but it sure invited many.....Uhhhhhh blacks to the club. Did not want to go in cause you could sense the tension.

We were in there for about ohhhh 10 minutes. Got my whiskey, walking with head down, when a fat thug APE bumped into me on purpose. Tried to walk around, his thug APE friend knocked my drink out of my hand. He got in my face and yelled (he smelled too of course) saying what the fuck you gonna do mofucka?

Well, long story short, was arrested and charged. If not for security cameras, I may very well be in prison today. This was 20 years ago.

The disaster that the left has caused with their victimology strategy for political gain over the last 50 years is unreal. I really don't know if there is anything that can really be done to stop it.

They sure as shit are not going to stop using minorities for political gain considering how well it has worked for them. In fact that is all the democrats know and their stupid sheep are too useless to change.

SO here we are again...yet another fine example showing the lunacy of liberal apologist.
5 low-life thugs attack an innocent person alone....because the color of their skin - and all the apologist have to say is "where is the audio?...Fox News is not credible...you can't prove they are BLM members"
Who gives a flying f*ck what the reasons are??????
5 people attack one guy, who happens to be a war veteran because of racism!!!!...that is all that matters!

I have met both black and white armed thugs more than once. I suggest avoiding eye contact and be prepared without saying anything.
Yes true. In most cases. I have trained in MMA style for many years. Years ago me along with a couple of friends went to this club. I have no idea what kind of promotion they did, but it sure invited many.....Uhhhhhh blacks to the club. Did not want to go in cause you could sense the tension.

We were in there for about ohhhh 10 minutes. Got my whiskey, walking with head down, when a fat thug APE bumped into me on purpose. Tried to walk around, his thug APE friend knocked my drink out of my hand. He got in my face and yelled (he smelled too of course) saying what the fuck you gonna do mofucka?

Well, long story short, was arrested and charged. If not for security cameras, I may very well be in prison today. This was 20 years ago.

The disaster that the left has caused with their victimology strategy for political gain over the last 50 years is unreal. I really don't know if there is anything that can really be done to stop it.

They sure as shit are not going to stop using minorities for political gain considering how well it has worked for them. In fact that is all the democrats know and their stupid sheep are too useless to change.

Bullshit.

SO here we are again...yet another fine example showing the lunacy of liberal apologist.
5 low-life thugs attack an innocent person alone....because the color of their skin - and all the apologist have to say is "where is the audio?...Fox News is not credible...you can't prove they are BLM members"
Who gives a flying f*ck what the reasons are??????
5 people attack one guy, who happens to be a war veteran because of racism!!!!...that is all that matters!

Once again, asshole. You are missing the point. The OP was clear in his suggestion that these criminals were doing the bidding of both Obama and BLM. This is not supported in any way.

In fact, there is no evidence that the race of the shitheads and their victim have anything to do with the crime. It's a nasty, despicable crime. Why try to make more of it?

You fucknuts cannot help yourselves. Every day.

We haven't seen anything yet thanks to Obama and his goons like Rev. Sharpton and their BLM. Wait until spring/summer.

Forum List

Back