obama's monster (blacklivesmatter) strikes again!!! Yeeeah! Brutally beats down white Marine.

Terrible incident as reported. Now....where is the evidence that these shitheads were affiliated with the Black Lives Matter organization. Where is the audio of the encounter?

Once again you show your a jackass, you didn't read the link.
If you choose to not believe him - then again - that is because you are a jackass.
Audio? Jackass....security cameras don't have audio...but don't let that stop you from being a jackass and saying that should mean something.
Jackass

You are one of those people who believe everything that you are told.....until you are being told something by someone who you don't agree with politically.

In this nation we have criminals who sometimes commit strong arm robberies. It's a bad thing. The people involved in the black lives matter movement are not those criminals. Sorry.

You are one of those people who believe everything that you are told.....until you are being told something by someone who you don't agree with politically.

In this nation, we have criminals who sometimes commit strong arm robberies. It's a bad thing. The people involved in the black lives matter movement are not those criminals. Sorry.

Yes, I choose to believe that a guy brutally beaten down by 5 black guys who he never met before in his life - that the reason was because he is white, and they used the BLM mantra as an entry to do just that.
If this was one black guy beaten by 5 white guys, and the black man said they called him a ****** - I am sure you would not defend the white guys and choose not to believe the black guy.
But your a jackass, so one should not spend too much time trying to reason with one.

Semper Fi or Semper Fidelis. Always faithful or always true when directly translated from ancient Latin,.depending on how you interpret it.

Im somewhat surprised that the Marine left tge relatively defensible position of the restaurant booth before naking sure these thugs were gone. Very unfortunate to see things like this..... yet my wife still wonders why I won't go into the city unarmed.
Just tell your wife that you were born to be a chickenshit and it`s not really your fault.

In this nation we have criminals who sometimes commit strong arm robberies. It's a bad thing. The people involved in the black lives matter movement are not those criminals. Sorry.
BLM was founded on a thug who had just committed a strong-armed robbery before he attacked a police offer and fortunately got killed.

Sure, I'll disbelieve a decorated marine and construe this was caused by him bullying a group of 5 thugs.

Some pretty sick shit.

I have met both black and white armed thugs more than once. I suggest avoiding eye contact and be prepared without saying anything.

Last edited:

In this nation, we have criminals who sometimes commit strong arm robberies. It's a bad thing. The people involved in the black lives matter movement are not those criminals. Sorry.

Yes, I choose to believe that a guy brutally beaten down by 5 black guys who he never met before in his life - that the reason was because he is white, and they used the BLM mantra as an entry to do just that.
If this was one black guy beaten by 5 white guys, and the black man said they called him a ****** - I am sure you would not defend the white guys and choose not to believe the black guy.
But your a jackass, so one should not spend too much time trying to reason with one.

I am not defending the guys who robbed the man. I'm defending thousands of innocent, law abiding black Americans who have committed no crime other than taking a stand against unfair treatment by law enforcement and the legal system.

You are unable to see this distinction........for a reason that I cannot grasp. Wanna help me with that?

Anad again - another jackass "wheres the audio"??....security cameras don't have audio for f*cks sake.
What moronic lengths you idiots go to try and protect BLM....read the link also.
Geez

that would be the link from Fox News, which is notorious for misreporting things?

Again, where's the audio where these punks- who look like they were just out to rob someone, not that they were political activists - were members of black lives matter.

Well, here's the thing. What I see on this tape is a robbery, not a political protest. So no, not so much.

Then you have some details you don't have in the Right Wing Eco Chamber.

Marine Assaulted at McDonald's by Black Lives Matter Activists?

Police could not verify the motive as described by Marquez and said they are continuing to look into the case. Dustin Sternbeck, the chief D.C. police spokesman, said detectives are reviewing surveillance video of the assault but it was not immediately clear what it shows.

So while it's true Marquez was involved in an altercation and subsequently robbed, the identities of the suspects remained unknown. Police in Washington, D.C. told us that there was no evidence of a link between the dispute and Black Lives Matter activism, nor did any police reports suggest the teens were already wanted for a "previous incident."

I am not defending the guys who robbed the man. I'm defending thousands of innocent, law abiding black Americans who have committed no crime other than taking a stand against unfair treatment by law enforcement and the legal system.

You are unable to see this distinction........for a reason that I cannot grasp. Wanna help me with that?
What you are doing is a rear-guard action after having defended a group of thugs who attacked what by all accounts is an honorable man. You're even more disingenuous than you are moronic. I don't doubt you are a follower and believer in thugslivesmatter.

Nobody is suggesting these morons have enough brains to be a leader in BLM. They used it as an excuse the attack him because they likely felt they were justified.

Anad again - another jackass "wheres the audio"??....security cameras don't have audio for f*cks sake.
What moronic lengths you idiots go to try and protect BLM....read the link also.
Geez

that would be the link from Fox News, which is notorious for misreporting things?

Again, where's the audio where these punks- who look like they were just out to rob someone, not that they were political activists - were members of black lives matter.
Bullshit! Fuck off Joe!

Nobody is suggesting these morons have enough brains to be a leader in BLM. They used it as an excuse the attack him because they likely felt they were justified.

Or they were just committing a robbery and the victim was trying to make it a political thing.

This Marquez ran for Congress in 2014, but, no, there's no political thing going on here.

So while it's true Marquez was involved in an altercation and subsequently robbed, the identities of the suspects remained unknown. Police in Washington, D.C. told us that there was no evidence of a link between the dispute and Black Lives Matter activism, nor did any police reports suggest the teens were already wanted for a "previous incident."
The thugs depicted were likely a marauding band of Mormans, or worse yet, Jews!

Forum List

Back