Obama’s Motorcade for Climate Change Talks Costing $784,825

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That is the ultimate hypocrisy. That's what I love about these global warming cult members: they seem eager to plunge the world to the very catastrophe they're screaming about.

OP- Petty bs ever? Just like any other president, fool.
Other presidents didn't scold us about using fossil fuels while driving around in a motorcade that used up enough fuel to run every car on your block for a year.

Other presidents didn't scold us about using fossil fuels while driving around in a motorcade that used up enough fuel to run every car on your block for a year.

Quit whining you big baby. It cost money for any president to travel.

He should restrict his travel to what is absolutely necessary to defend this country. Ridiculous conferences about a non-problem don't meet the requirement.

He should restrict his travel to what is absolutely necessary to defend this country. Ridiculous conferences about a non-problem don't meet the requirement.

You should write a letter to somebody. I'm sure they will get right on that.

You should pull your head out of your ass.

You should pull your head out of your ass.

I'm always impressed with the well thought out and measured posts you produce. I'll bet you are the most mature boy on the playground.

That is the ultimate hypocrisy. That's what I love about these global warming cult members: they seem eager to plunge the world to the very catastrophe they're screaming about.

Link?

The price of gas in France is like $5 a gallon. That would mean his motorcade uses 157,000 gallons of gas .

Is he driving a fucking cruise ship around Paris !?

Maybe a president so worried about global warming would teleconference instead of adding to the polution he claims to hate.

Link?

The price of gas in France is like $5 a gallon. That would mean his motorcade uses 157,000 gallons of gas .

The price of gas in Paris is more like $10/gal

It's currently 5.10€. That's $5.42US.

Timmy said:

Notice the :lmao: "reliable source" at the link.

I'll wait for a legitimate breakdown of fuel costs vs. personnel, whether there were other dignitaries included in the motorcade, etc.

Some people just don't understand how things work in the RW...

Timmy said:

I'll wait for a legitimate breakdown of fuel costs vs. personnel, whether there were other dignitaries included in the motorcade, etc.

Following the link says that it was a competitive tendering process.

Transaction Details

Spent by the Select Committee on Benghazi to date*
This calculation does not include the costs of: the independent Accountability Review Board; the eight previous reports by seven Congressional committees; the time, money, and resources consumed by federal agencies to comply with Select Committee requests; or the opportunity cost of not spending this money elsewhere, like improving security for our diplomatic officers abroad.

Benghazi Investigation Cost Counter | SCBD

$5 Million $$$

go ahead and remind everyone how much that pisses you off pat..

you have the floor so bitch away.

go !

Last edited:

Timmy said:

Following the link says that it was a competitive tendering process.

Transaction Details

Thank you. Little Dutchboy's going to be unhappy you've introduced facts into his Obama rant.

Forum List

Back