Obama's New 'Adopt-A-Refugee' Program Will Let Americans Fund Syrian Immigrants For A New Life

Anyone taking bets on when the first do-gooder finds out his 12 year old daughter has been raped by the poor soul they've "rescued"?

I wonder how many liberals will follow the "request"? Including Obama and Clinton? Any bets?

Seems the public doesn't care about the right's concern over what words are used. Obama's approval rating is at its highest since his first year in office. :2up:

Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com

CNN anymore has the same credibility level as the FBI...........which is next to none!
what would j. edgar say ??

The secret life of J Edgar Hoover

you dirty rats....

FBI-director-J-Edgar-Hoov-007.jpg

If J. Edgar was still around, the Hill-Beast would've been indicted this past summer.

Right after Edna fixed his blouse and skirt in the ladies room. lol
It's ironic how a gay man would mock and ridicule a man based on unproven rumors he was a transvestite. Makes me wonder if you're a self-hater.

We have millions of folks out of their luck right here in our own country, and Barack Hussein doesn't give a damn about them because they believe in Jesus Christ and not Mohammed.

Seems the public doesn't care about the right's concern over what words are used. Obama's approval rating is at its highest since his first year in office. :2up:

Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com

CNN anymore has the same credibility level as the FBI...........which is next to none!
what would j. edgar say ??

The secret life of J Edgar Hoover

you dirty rats....

FBI-director-J-Edgar-Hoov-007.jpg

If J. Edgar was still around, the Hill-Beast would've been indicted this past summer.

Right after Edna fixed his blouse and skirt in the ladies room. lol
It's ironic how a gay man would mock and ridicule a man based on unproven rumors he was a transvestite. Makes me wonder if you're a self-hater.

Hardly. It makes me wonder if you can decipher a joke or not.

Is obambam's approval high or is he just telling us it's high. How popular was Saddam Hussain? How popular is Kim Jong Un? A press release telling us how popular.
i don't think a lot of people yet realise how sneaky this guy really is. he's smooth and great looking with a deep radio voice.

an empty limousine pulled up to the front door of the whitehouse and barack obama got out.

Last edited:
Sweden is seizing second homes and vacation homes to provide housing for terrorists. In this country it will be spare rooms.
we never get to use this one anymore...

The Third Amendment, or Amendment III of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that prohibits soldiers from temporarily residing in private homes during peace time without getting the permission and consent of the owner.

obama the constitutional law expert will say "hey, it doesn't say it prohibits soldiers from permanently residing in private homes during peace time without getting the permission and consent of the owner, besides anyhow we're at war."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back