Obama's New War

Like the left gives a damn about US military casualties. Or like this nitwit in the White House gives a damn about US military casualties. This administration just murdered 40 Vietnam veterans in Phoenix. I'm a lot more concerned about democrat terrorists than I am about Isil terrorists.

The right sure does give a damn about military casualties. The more the better.

Bush and Obama...like Coke and Diet Coke.

Too bad so many Americans can't see it.

Thanks to his Iraq failure and the resulting creation of ISIS obama now bombing Syria.That's the obama doctrine; one step backward, two more steps backward, golf.

LOOKI
Look!
Obama is doing nothing but continuing a policy set in motion decades ago, or do you think Republicans are any less committed to killing the poor:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Long War...get it?

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Funny how you guys never blame the Iraqi Army for disintegrating....
This is entirely on obama and his politically appeasing his stupid constituency. Not only is he forced to deal with this ISIS problem that is a result of that appeasement but he and his naive, selfish anti-war morons have undermined the sacrifices of all those previous war casualties. Thanks a lot, democrats.

I wonder why so many Republicans can't seem to make up their minds whether the President is a pussy pacifist or a rabid war monger? How come you assholes are so confused all the time? Can't keep track of your own constantly shifting superficial rhetoric or what?
Republicans only whine about war when Democrats control the White House; if Money Mitt was bombing Syria, his backers would be cheering, not sneering.

"WASHINGTON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Republican leader of the U.S. House of Representatives voiced support on Thursday for President Barack Obama's expanded campaign against Islamic State militants, but members of his party questioned whether the plan was forceful enough."

Top Republicans Back Obama s Plan To Fight Islamic State

Thanks to his Iraq failure and the resulting creation of ISIS obama now bombing Syria.That's the obama doctrine; one step backward, two more steps backward, golf.

LOOKI
Look!
Obama is doing nothing but continuing a policy set in motion decades ago, or do you think Republicans are any less committed to killing the poor:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Long War...get it?

Right. Bush and obama conspired back in 2003 to make sure these wars lasted a long time. Even before either knew obama would be elected.

This is entirely on obama and his politically appeasing his stupid constituency. Not only is he forced to deal with this ISIS problem that is a result of that appeasement but he and his naive, selfish anti-war morons have undermined the sacrifices of all those previous war casualties. Thanks a lot, democrats.

I wonder why so many Republicans can't seem to make up their minds whether the President is a pussy pacifist or a rabid war monger? How come you assholes are so confused all the time? Can't keep track of your own constantly shifting superficial rhetoric or what?
Republicans only whine about war when Democrats control the White House; if Money Mitt was bombing Syria, his backers would be cheering, not sneering.

"WASHINGTON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Republican leader of the U.S. House of Representatives voiced support on Thursday for President Barack Obama's expanded campaign against Islamic State militants, but members of his party questioned whether the plan was forceful enough."

LOOKI
Look!

Long War...get it?

I'm not republican and I'm not complaining about obama bombing islimists. He was long overdue in doing so and the move was necessary because of his Iraq failure.

LOOKI
Look!

Long War...get it?

Right. Bush and obama conspired back in 2003 to make sure these wars lasted a long time. Even before either knew obama would be elected.
Try FDR:
"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil.

"Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"Persian oil ... is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LOOKI
Look!

Long War...get it?

I'm not republican and I'm not complaining about obama bombing islimists. He was long overdue in doing so and the move was necessary because of his Iraq failure.
The US has been bombing Iraq since 1991; during that time millions of Muslim civilians have been maimed, murdered, and displaced which strikes me a huge failure for all concerned,

LOOKI

Look at Trump trying to start a war with Iran

Pentagon asking Trump to send several thousand more troops to Mideast as Iran tensions grow

Trump's Golfing Has Cost Taxpayers $100 Million — and Some Money Goes to His Businesses:

Trump golfs way more than Obama did

Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 83 visits. Our last recorded outing was on May 19, 2019. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

LOOKI
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

LOOKI

Pentagon asking Trump to send several thousand more troops to Mideast as Iran tensions grow

Trump's Golfing Has Cost Taxpayers $100 Million — and Some Money Goes to His Businesses:

Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 83 visits. Our last recorded outing was on May 19, 2019. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

Trump likely owns the golf courses he plays.
How is iran threatening our military the same as Obama abandoning Iraq?

LOOKI

Democrats support an attack on our military by Iran.

LOOKI

You’re not exaggerating. This W Post headline from today plays like a pro-Iranian story.
Iran fights back against evil USA...

Faced with relentless American pressure, Iran starts to hit back

I was really hoping Obama would deescalate our foreign wars like he said he would. Instead he escalated them. I know Trump has talked about it, but the media is not reporting any draw downs in troops. I am sure the DOD and military defense contractors are fighting him tooth and nail.

LOOKI

Republicans support a war in Iran.

I was really hoping Obama would deescalate our foreign wars like he said he would. Instead he escalated them. I know Trump has talked about it, but the media is not reporting any draw downs in troops. I am sure the DOD and military defense contractors are fighting him tooth and nail.
Or he now has to deal with the reality of the situation that Bush created. Imagine if we never invaded Iraq.

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War. “They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump Is Doing the Same Thing on Iran That George W. Bush Did on Iraq

LOOKI

Wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaewweeee

Forum List

Back