obama's phony attack

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Terror Threat Intelligence Not New | Washington Free Beacon

Intelligence regarding al Qaeda plans to attack U.S. embassies, officials, and interests last Sunday was known for months by U.S. intelligence agencies but was used only recently to trigger the closure of embassies and issuance of public warnings of impending attacks.

Al Qaeda “chatter” about coming terrorist operations, mainly against 22 U.S. embassies and consulates, and threats to attack or bomb officials in the Middle East and elsewhere was widely reported in classified intelligence reports over several months.

The timing of the administration’s announced closure of numerous U.S. embassies in the Middle East has raised concerns among some U.S. officials that the Obama administration is politicizing intelligence to distract attention from the Benghazi and other scandals.

“Why is this coming out now?” asked one official with access to terrorist threat data. “Is the administration trying to suck up news coverage with the embassy threats to distract attention from what the CIA was doing in Benghazi?”

Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra said he is concerned that the administration may be politicizing intelligence because “they have politicized everything.”

“If there is any hint at all that this [latest terror threat] was politicized, it would be absolutely outrageous,” Hoekstra said in an interview.

“In an era of ‘phony’ scandals, let’s hope no one is playing politics with national security and threat alerts,” Hoekstra told the Washington Free Beacon, referring to President Obama’s recent dismissal of Benghazi and other administration scandals as “phony.”

A former White House intelligence official said suggestions the terror alert was hyped deserve the attention of the House and Senate intelligence oversight committees.

I KNEW it! It knew it from the beginning.

Now he's clear to head to Martha's Vineyard for another $14 million vacation at our expense

Hail to the Chump!!!

Why not go on vacation it's not like he's expecting anything to happen.

I see that the CIA running missiles to AlQaeda story is no longer on the front page.

Mission accomplished.

I love the "damned if you prepare...damned if you don't prepare" from the Far Right. :lol:

It's one thing to prepare and quite another to surrender.

This is surrender.

Obama closed every embassy in the Middle-East and in Africa, much like terrorists want him to do. They want us to leave the region entirely. So now we've left. I wonder if he'll keep em closed so he won't have any more Benghazis.

It's good he closed them. I think he should bring everybody home, including the troops, because he has no intention of protecting them.

Terrorists don't even have to blow anything up any more. All they have to do is let the NSA intercept a couple phone calls, and the US shuts down everything in the Mid-East.

Mission Accomplished.

Why not go on vacation it's not like he's expecting anything to happen.

Now we can hide behind our walls and be safe.

DOAH!!!!

We don't have any walls.

Well, we can always hide under our kitchen tables like scaredy cats......

2405509434_e47fda9889_z.jpg

Terrorists don't even have to blow anything up any more. All they have to do is let the NSA intercept a couple phone calls, and the US shuts down everything in the Mid-East.

Mission Accomplished.

and don't forget how much this is all costing us...

but I wasn't aware that we even HAD a news cycle anymore.

TMZ seems to be the best we got.

You could have stopped at "Obama's phony" that pretty much describes what world leaders and terrorist groups think of him.

Have we had a bigger p*ssy in office since Carter?

Terror Threat Intelligence Not New | Washington Free Beacon

Intelligence regarding al Qaeda plans to attack U.S. embassies, officials, and interests last Sunday was known for months by U.S. intelligence agencies but was used only recently to trigger the closure of embassies and issuance of public warnings of impending attacks.

Al Qaeda “chatter” about coming terrorist operations, mainly against 22 U.S. embassies and consulates, and threats to attack or bomb officials in the Middle East and elsewhere was widely reported in classified intelligence reports over several months.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKO4zT7NGzg"]Greenwald: Is U.S. Exaggerating Threat to Embassies to Silence Critics of NSA Domestic Surveillance? [/ame]

I love the "damned if you prepare...damned if you don't prepare" from the Far Right. :lol:

It's one thing to prepare and quite another to surrender.

This is surrender.

Obama closed every embassy in the Middle-East and in Africa, much like terrorists want him to do. They want us to leave the region entirely. So now we've left. I wonder if he'll keep em closed so he won't have any more Benghazis.

It's good he closed them. I think he should bring everybody home, including the troops, because he has no intention of protecting them.

So every other president who has closed Embassies on the intel of an attack is a coward? I don't think that an ounce of prevention is worse than a pound of cure, but what ever.

Forum List

Back