Obama's priorities

Good point by Tucker Carlson. It's so funny about Obama calling people like Sandra Fluke, the plaintiffs of the Prop 8 case, Jason Collins, etc., but he "shouldn't have to" call President Putin or President Xi about a national security matter.

Tucker Carlson Trashes Obama's Approach To Snowden: 'Most Arrogant Display ... I've Ever Seen From' Him | Mediaite

Oh, and add "No, I’m not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker," to the roster of Obama's straw man army.

Obama priorities are building a democratic welfare state. A mirror image of a failing European state.
Why he can't see that is beyond me.
He CAN see it! That's what the asshole wants!

Snowden is a traitor. Seeking refuge in China and Russia? Yea that's a real hero right there :cool:

So, what is your definition of a hero? Someone who defends a corrupt government? Who cooperates with it? What?

Someone who exposes the corruption of his government. But without the whole "giving our secrets to our greatest enemies and endangering his own people" thing. But maybe that's just me. :cool:

Maybe he'll get a mansion in Ecuador for his heroic actions against the "great satan." Good for him.

Who are America's "greatest enemies?" The Chinese? The Russians? Muslim fundamentalists? If the United States truly has any "great enemies" anymore it is due to our government's own arrogant foreign policy decisions over the past few decades. And I definitely wouldn't count the Chinese or Russians among our greatest enemies either way.

More on topic, I see no real problem with Obama's statement. He is obviously just trying to downplay the situation. While he may not be in direct contact with those country's leaders, I can guarantee the US government is exhausting any diplomatic channels they can to bring Snowden back to the states.

Forum List

Back