Obama's "Redistribution"

That poor family needs healthcare too, too bad Obamacare stripped them of the only plan they could afford.

:mad:
Right, a $200 a month ID card and unaffordable deductibles. We spend the most for the 36th best healthcare in the world.

Really? As I told Joe this morning, we have one of the lowest birth mortality rates and highest life expectancies in the world, so how do we have a poor healthcare system exactly?

Google it. Learn something.

Right, a $200 a month ID card and unaffordable deductibles. We spend the most for the 36th best healthcare in the world.

Really? As I told Joe this morning, we have one of the lowest birth mortality rates and highest life expectancies in the world, so how do we have a poor healthcare system exactly?

Yeah, I google all the time. How else to I continually whip you and your friends on a routine basis? I do research, you swallow talking points.

Do you mean like how the already wealthy are using the political system to pull money away from the middle class redistributing upwards off are you complaining how all the welfare moms are becoming billionaires off the poor Koch's and Romney's of the world?
No I MEAN LOOTING THE EARNINGS OF SOME FOR THE UNEARNED BENEFIT OF ANOTHER.
Can't make it any clearer than that.

BTW I oppose ANYONE who uses the political system for financial gain.

That's pretty much all of corporate America and our rerpresentatives.

Just guessing at this point but based on your posts so far I bet you won't understand this at all.

Corporations can do nothing legally the government doesn't allow. All of the problems with corporations you like to whine about begin and end with government. The subsidies, tax breaks, redistribution and thievery are not possible without government. It began when the government decided market value wasn't good enough for food, so they subsidized crops to give poor people cheaper food. It continues throughout all industry today look no further than these so called "green" companies obie supports with our money today.

If you want fair and honest you roll back the tens of thousands of regulations the government has put in place. You sure as hell don't count on more of their regulations to make it right. Institute the flat tax, no subsidies, no tax breaks, no free rides for corporations or individuals. Problem solved.

Yeah, I google all the time. How else to I continually whip you and your friends on a routine basis? I do research, you swallow talking points.

You whip me ACCORDING TO WHO?

If you had googled it...you would not have asked the stupid question.

Last edited:
Lets call it like it is.
"Re-distribution" really means "looting" the earned wealth of some for the unearned benefit of others. By what right can he or anyone else impose such a vile concept?

This "redistribution" that you are referring to, has been going on LONG before Obama................

Says the unemployed 26 year old. How long has it been since you worked a job, slacker?

Predictable response from you. How long has it been since you said anything intelligent, numbskull?

Get a job.....earn some self respect. Your opinion of yourself will improve.....and you will have less time to say stupid things on here.

Get a clue. Stop giving advice. If I want advice, I'll ask someone with more life experience than you. Got it?

For Fuck's sake.

Thank God my parents didn't raise me to be victim of others or their success.
Yes you are. The whole tax system is weighted against you and toward the extremely wealthy and corporations. You will favor billions and billions in tax breaks and subsidies for corporations but damned if a kid in a poor family should get a meal.

That poor family needs healthcare too, too bad Obamacare stripped them of the only plan they could afford.

What plan was that, Medicaid? :lol:

What are you talking about? If you knew how to use google, you'd know the answer yourself, not trying to guilt trip someone else into giving it to you. The WHO rankings are flawed, that's why I questioned Mr. Porter about it. For such a piss poor healthcare system in the United States, why are people living on average of 78 years?

Last edited:
Yes you are. The whole tax system is weighted against you and toward the extremely wealthy and corporations. You will favor billions and billions in tax breaks and subsidies for corporations but damned if a kid in a poor family should get a meal.

What plan was that, Medicaid? :lol:

Apparently it's preferable to Obamacare. :lol:

Predictable response from you. How long has it been since you said anything intelligent, numbskull?

Get a job.....earn some self respect. Your opinion of yourself will improve.....and you will have less time to say stupid things on here.

Get a clue. Stop giving advice. If I want advice, I'll ask someone with more life experience than you. Got it?

You should seek advice from every person here.....even Staph.....when it comes to getting and keeping a job.

If you were appropriately contrite, I would offer serious advice for you that would almost certainly change your life if followed. But you have fooled yourself into thinking you are someone important.......based on rep points on a message board. You have not earned the help.

You should seek advice from every person here.....even Staph.....when it comes to getting and keeping a job.

If you were appropriately contrite, I would offer serious advice for you that would almost certainly change your life if followed. But you have fooled yourself into thinking you are someone important.......based on rep points on a message board. You have not earned the help.

Spare me. You are the last person to lecture me on life or employment. As you very well notice, I comment regardless of whether I get rep or not. I come here to give an opinion, not inflate my ego.

Keep your mouth shut, and stop judging people.

What are you talking about? If you knew how to use google, you'd know the answer yourself, not trying to guilt trip someone else into giving it to you. The WHO rankings are flawed, that's why I questioned Mr. Porter about it. For such a piss poor healthcare system in the United States, why are people living on average of 78 years?

Safe food, clean water and air.....for the most part. Dummy.

Lets call it like it is.
"Re-distribution" really means "looting" the earned wealth of some for the unearned benefit of others. By what right can he or anyone else impose such a vile concept?

This "redistribution" that you are referring to, has been going on LONG before Obama................

And? Should Obama be doing it too?

:eusa_eh:

Are you okay? You seem to be meandering.

Spare me. You are the last person to lecture me on life or employment. As you very well notice, I comment regardless of whether I get rep or not. I come here to give an opinion, not inflate my ego.

Keep your mouth shut, and stop judging people.

Trust me....I am not the LAST person to lecture you. My 17 year old daughter is more prepared for life than you are. Why not drop the dopey act and seek the advice of others.

:eusa_eh:

Are you okay? You seem to be meandering.

Did you not understand my answer to your question?

Money, if fairly earned, inherited or won, should be advocated, not denounced.
We all are free to achieve as far as we are willing, or able.

Forum List

Back