Obama's "Redistribution"

You should seek advice from every person here.....even Staph.....when it comes to getting and keeping a job.

If you were appropriately contrite, I would offer serious advice for you that would almost certainly change your life if followed. But you have fooled yourself into thinking you are someone important.......based on rep points on a message board. You have not earned the help.

Spare me. You are the last person to lecture me on life or employment. As you very well notice, I comment regardless of whether I get rep or not. I come here to give an opinion, not inflate my ego.

Keep your mouth shut, and stop judging people.

Trust me....I am not the LAST person to lecture you. My 17 year old daughter is more prepared for life than you are. Why not drop the dopey act and seek the advice of others.

Oh? Your 17 year old daughter isn't taking care of an sick elderly grandmother. I was prepared for life the hard way. I was kicked out of my home on when I was 19 years old. I've lived on my own, provided for myself and taken care of myself. I will not take advice from a liberal who is so easily swayed by his own party to vilify the opposition. You are gullible, malcontent and frankly woefully uninformed.

I'll take advice from whomever I see fit to. You aren't one of them. That's final.

Democrats don't feel that some "earn" what they have so they don't deserve to have it.
Therefore it must be taken from them to be given to those that just don't have the desire
to get wealth for them selves.

To work two jobs.
To work one job and go to school at night so you can get a better job...
That's hard work...

Much easier to stay home collect government assistance,Blame everyone else for their lot in life.
Every now and again you are required as part of the bargain to go out and vote the Democrat ticket.

Spare me. You are the last person to lecture me on life or employment. As you very well notice, I comment regardless of whether I get rep or not. I come here to give an opinion, not inflate my ego.

Keep your mouth shut, and stop judging people.

Trust me....I am not the LAST person to lecture you. My 17 year old daughter is more prepared for life than you are. Why not drop the dopey act and seek the advice of others.

Oh? Your 17 year old daughter isn't taking care of an sick elderly grandmother. I was prepared for life the hard way. I was kicked out of my home on when I was 19 years old. I've lived on my own, provided for myself and taken care of myself. I will not take advice from a liberal who is so easily swayed by his own party to vilify the opposition. You are gullible, malcontent and frankly woefully uninformed.

I'll take advice from whomever I see fit to. You aren't one of them. That's final.

You do not provide for yourself. You have no income.

Stop making excuses and get a job. Start contributing to society. Pay some taxes. Become a man. It is time.

Democrats don't feel that some "earn" what they have so they don't deserve to have it.
Therefore it must be taken from them to be given to those that just don't have the desire
to get wealth for them selves.

To work two jobs.
To work one job and go to school at night so you can get a better job...
That's hard work...

Much easier to stay home collect government assistance,Blame everyone else for their lot in life.
Every now and again you are required as part of the bargain to go out and vote the Democrat ticket.

That sounds horrible!

Good thing it isn't true, huh!

Stop making excuses and get a job. Start contributing to society. Pay some taxes. Become a man. It is time.

When you stop advocating for entitlement reform, you can lecture me about providing for myself.

:fu:

When you stop advocating for entitlement reform, you can lecture me about providing for myself.

Hmmmm. When I stop advocating for entitlement reform? Odd comment. You might want to slow down.

If you got a job now, you would start paying into your earned benefit accounts like everyone else.....and then you might not have such a hard on for "entitlements".

Hmmmm. When I stop advocating for entitlement reform? Odd comment. You might want to slow down.

If you got a job now, you would start paying into your earned benefit accounts like everyone else.....and then you might not have such a hard on for "entitlements".

Let me clarify. You are a liberal correct? You advocate programs such as Welfare, Food Stamps, Unemployment Benefits, Public Housing, and Medicaid, correct?

Okay then, how do any of those programs help people provide for themselves? They don't. They breed a sense of entitlement, laziness (for which you repeatedly accuse me of) and apathy. You sit there telling me how I should provide for myself when you sit there tacitly or otherwise supporting others living off the government dole.

Don't lecture me, you have no place. Hypocrite.

Lets call it like it is.
"Re-distribution" really means "looting" the earned wealth of some for the unearned benefit of others. By what right can he or anyone else impose such a vile concept?

This "redistribution" that you are referring to, has been going on LONG before Obama................

And? Should Obama be doing it too?

Show me a President and Congress who has not practiced such in the last 100 years. :)

Let me clarify. You are a liberal correct? You advocate programs such as Welfare, Food Stamps, Unemployment Benefits, Public Housing, and Medicaid, correct?

Okay then, how do any of those programs help people provide for themselves? They don't. They breed a sense of entitlement, laziness (for which you repeatedly accuse me of) and apathy. You sit there telling me how I should provide for myself when you sit there tacitly or otherwise supporting others living off the government dole.

All of them help people provide for themselves. Which is why the vast majority of adults who take advantage of them.....do so for just a short period of time.

You need more information about public assistance programs. You are wrong here.

I support others living off the government dole ? Tacitly? Don't be silly. You have no idea.

And? Should Obama be doing it too?

Show me a President and Congress who has not practiced such in the last 100 years. :)

That's my point. Just because the previous 43 presidents jump off a cliff, does it mean Obama should too?

The President can't act unilaterally and just abolish all income tax and government programs, he's not a monarch, it takes Congress to present such a bill for him to sign. When the conservative republicans had The Executive Branch and BOTH Houses under their control, did they abolish the aforementioned? Did they expand or decrease Medicare (Part D)? Did they expand the size of government or decrease the size of it?

All of them help people provide for themselves. Which is why the vast majority of adults who take advantage of them.....do so for just a short period of time.

I support others living off the government dole ? Tacitly? Don't be silly. You have no idea.

How does a man provide for himself sitting at home doing nothing while taking in handouts from the government?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

That's my point. Just because the previous 43 presidents jump off a cliff, does it mean Obama should too?

The President can't act unilaterally and just abolish all income tax and government programs, he's not a monarch, it takes Congress to present such a bill for him to sign. When the conservative republicans had The Executive Branch and BOTH Houses under their control, did they abolish the aforementioned? Did they expand or decrease Medicare (Part D)? Did they expand the size of government or decrease the size of it?

If the president can't act unilaterally, then why is Obama making changes to a law already passed by congress? Hmm? Seems like to me he's already turned into quite the autocrat.

When Liberal Democrats had majorities in both houses in 2009-11, did they do anything to abolish the aforementioned? No.

How does a man provide for himself sitting at home doing nothing while taking in handouts from the government?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

Gee! What an interesting quote! I've never heard that before. That changes my entire outlook on things.

Gee! What an interesting quote! I've never heard that before. That changes my entire outlook on things.

I'll accept your concession of defeat and move on. I don't have an entire evening to waste with you and your ilk.

Forum List

Back