Obama's Secret Rescue Mission in Summer Failed

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
I actually don't mind that Obama kept the failure of this mission to save some of these hostages like Jim Foley secret but it bothers me that the fool is deciding to announce it TODAY.

I actually don't mind that Obama kept the failure of this mission to save some of these hostages like Jim Foley secret but it bothers me that the fool is deciding to announce it TODAY.

Something about it had to bother you, it's really insignifigant which detail you picked out to criticize. What'd you do, hang a list on the wall and throw darts?

Why does it bother you that he announced it today?

Either announce the failure when it happens and take the heat like a man, given how eager Obama is to take credit for operations when they're successful, or keep it a continued secret. Be consistent.

Once again, his motives look nothing but political.....which they are.

They're just trying to condition us for Iraq III. Sooner or later we're going to have to confront this. I can't say it's a bad thing because we made it possible. I wouldn't give any mercy to Obama and Saudi's little terrorists but I really would hate to ever ask any young man to fight that fight.

Either announce the failure when it happens and take the heat like a man, given how eager Obama is to take credit for operations when they're successful, or keep it a continued secret. Be consistent.

He kept it secret while they were still captive - for obvious reasons.

Obama doesn't follow the code anyone of strong character follows.

Which is give credit to others in times of success and take responsibility in times of failure. This feckless "leader" has it just the opposite.

Some are still captive.

Doc, he shouldn't be talking about rescue missions until the hostages are either home or all dead. That's obviously not the current status.

No matter what angle it's looked at from, the only reason for announcing that now is political.

This is fine. I bet he was being accused of not trying and just said something.

What I cant believe is thag Syria or Isis did not mention our attack.

Either way, no BIG deal. I assume the CI-NSA is up to something as we speak.

Obama doesn't follow the code anyone of strong character follows.

Which is give credit to others in times of success and take responsibility in times of failure. This feckless "leader" has it just the opposite.
You're in what grade???

Not every human succeeds at every en-devour. It's was a better attempt than setting at a key board complaining...

P

To bad obama didn't keep the secret of the identity of the doctor that got bin Laden's dna. To verify his identity before we killed him.

Forum List

Back