Obama's Secret Rescue Mission in Summer Failed

P
Why does it bother you that he announced it today?

Either announce the failure when it happens and take the heat like a man, given how eager Obama is to take credit for operations when they're successful, or keep it a continued secret. Be consistent.

Once again, his motives look nothing but political.....which they are.

He kept it secret while they were still captive - for obvious reasons.
To bad obama didn't keep the secret of the identity of the doctor that got bin Laden's dna. To verify his identity before we killed him.

Shakil Afridi's name wasn't released or confirmed by the US until after he had been arrested in Pakistan.

No matter what angle it's looked at from, the only reason for announcing that now is political.

So?

He's a politician. Politics is his job.

Some politicians show a lot more character than others. Governor Nixon immediately comes to mind. Undue influence? Most politicians don't do that crap, especially so blatantly. Some go to great lengths to not appear to be exerting undue influence.

So noooooooo, it's not inherent in politics. Only slimes.

Obama doesn't follow the code anyone of strong character follows.

Which is give credit to others in times of success and take responsibility in times of failure. This feckless "leader" has it just the opposite.
You're in what grade???

Not every human succeeds at every en-devour. It's was a better attempt than setting at a key board complaining...

LOL.... says the keyboard typist in the basement to the chick who's used to being on the front lines. Yeahhhhh, some of you libs wouldn't know character if you were offered a million bucks to exhibit one iota of it.

The CiC just announced covert missions no longer needed to be covert. By announcing the failed incursion into Syria he broadcast that future incursions can be overt and the US will cross the border into Syria to attack the enemy.

No matter what angle it's looked at from, the only reason for announcing that now is political.

So?

Some politicians show a lot more character than others. Governor Nixon immediately comes to mind. Undue influence? Most politicians don't do that crap, especially so blatantly. Some go to great lengths to not appear to be exerting undue influence.

"Character" and "Strength" and all those other flowery words with no real definitions are meaningless.

This was the right move, politically. No question about it.

Didn't the Administration say at the beginning of summer that they had no intel on ISIS?

Either, they were lying then, or they're lying now.

Link? I don't remember anything like that.

And if they did, are you really surprised that they would publicly lie about intel on an at-large terrorist organization?

So?

"Character" and "Strength" and all those other flowery words with no real definitions are meaningless.

Yeahhh. Well funny how some of us that have it are out fighting the battles for many that don't. That's quite an admission. Hmmm I guess integrity, honesty, truth telling....all examples of naivetee?

Which is give credit to others in times of success and take responsibility in times of failure. This feckless "leader" has it just the opposite.
You're in what grade???

Not every human succeeds at every en-devour. It's was a better attempt than setting at a key board complaining...

LOL.... says the keyboard typist in the basement to the chick who's used to being on the front lines. Yeahhhhh, some of you libs wouldn't know character if you were offered a million bucks to exhibit one iota of it.

But you were not a soldier like I was....FYI, they is no basement here in hill country....for some reason the ground is awful hard...

So?

So I'm curious Doc...you saying you lack character as well as this President? You just implied it's meaningless.

So?

Yeahhh. Well funny how some of us that have it are out fighting the battles for many that don't. That's quite an admission. Hmmm I guess integrity, honesty, truth telling....all examples of naivetee?

:lol:

What "battles" are you fighting for me, with all your "Character" and "Strength"?

So?

So I'm curious Doc...you saying you lack character as well as this President? You just implied it's meaningless.

No, I'm saying that your opinions of what "Character" and "Strength" are are meaningless.

They're subjective value judgements, not any sort of quantifiable reality.

Didn't the Administration say at the beginning of summer that they had no intel on ISIS?

Why in the hell would we tell our enemy we had intel? Lying about intel assets is OK and very acceptable. If you told the truth you should be fired and maybe shot.

You're in what grade???

But you were not a soldier like I was....

LOL. You want to throw the first punch denigrating my service little boy? I served 10 years in the military. During Iraq, I saw/did a lot more than you did...and I wasn't even military at the time. You libs can always be counted to be short on facts and long on personal attacks. It's because you can't win on the merits.

And it's always fun helping you to demonstrate it to the world.

Now Obama has his own Operation Eagle Claw. Problem is even though it failed, there are still hostages and the Operation should never have been made public in case further attempts were to be made.

John Bolton correctly shit on the administration for revealing the mission. Whether the hostages were there or not the execution was a win...nobody even knew it happened. Asked why it was revealed Bolton said.....politics.

This Admin and it's remaining supporters have got to be the most vacuous individuals I've ever seen. Morally and intellectually corrupt.

This Admin and it's remaining supporters have got to be the most vacuous individuals I've ever seen. Morally and intellectually corrupt.

Are you really agreeing that the admin should have told the terrorists that we had intel on them?

You're in what grade???

But you were not a soldier like I was....

LOL. You want to throw the first punch denigrating my service little boy? I served 10 years in the military. During Iraq, I saw/did a lot more than you did...and I wasn't even military at the time. You libs can always be counted to be short on facts and long on personal attacks. It's because you can't win on the merits.

And it's always fun helping you to demonstrate it to the world.

Sure buddy, sure...show us your contempt of anything Oblama does, it's what rational people do, right Vern???
You would surely know that the info was put out just like many moves by the military...

Forum List

Back