🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OBAMA'S 'SICK BURN' LIGHTS UP TWITTER

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
There were 6,493 words in President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address in the copy published by the White House before the speech. But eight words, unscripted and delivered off the cuff by the president, were arguably the most memorable.
Speaking about his second-term agenda, Obama remarked, “I have no more campaigns to run,” which met with applause from the Republican side of the aisle.
Obama turned and quipped, “I know because I won both of them” — a line that was not in the remarks prepared for delivery.
President Obama s SOTU sick burn lights up Twitter - Yahoo News
Look at the boy!! He has destroyed the country successfully. millions want his impeachment and hate him. But he doesn't lose the sense of humour. Yeah! He is a good comedian but not a president!
file-attachs-30310-100-80.jpg

No matter what they do, he just keeps on doing his job. And it shows in the jobs creations and economic growth.

No matter what they do, he just keeps on doing his job. And it shows in the jobs creations and economic growth.

You're right. He's had to work with what he's got and make the best of it. Helps that he's smarter than the Repubs.

I mean the Tan Man and Obama LMAO. The Turtle and Obama? Ted Cruz and Obama.

If it hadn't been for the Republican obstruction this nation could be enjoying another Clinton-like economic expansion by now. Even with all of the obstruction he has still accomplished an enviable record.

The bulk of the articles that I read today were sour grapes from the GOP because even their takeover of the Senate is not stopping him from doing what is in the best interests of We the People of this nation. Obama is outplaying them at every turn. Now they have no option but to push his agenda and if they don't out of spite it will be patently obvious that they can't govern. If they crash the economy it will be on them too. If they impeach him they will get stomped on in 2016.

Essentially he has boxed them in and they are furious because they have no viable alternatives.

He loves himself and talking about his favorite subject -- himself. He's just like the other fatherless boors who have dominated sports culture and raped it with rudeness and discourtesy.

There were 6,493 words in President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address in the copy published by the White House before the speech. But eight words, unscripted and delivered off the cuff by the president, were arguably the most memorable.
Speaking about his second-term agenda, Obama remarked, “I have no more campaigns to run,” which met with applause from the Republican side of the aisle.
Obama turned and quipped, “I know because I won both of them” — a line that was not in the remarks prepared for delivery.
President Obama s SOTU sick burn lights up Twitter - Yahoo News
Look at the boy!! He has destroyed the country successfully. millions want his impeachment and hate him. But he doesn't lose the sense of humour. Yeah! He is a good comedian but not a president!
file-attachs-30310-100-80.jpg

What would have said in a national televised arena if some group of disenfranchised Republicans said the same thing to you?

I personally, seriously doubt you could have come up with a comeback like that, loser.

While you're trying to mumble your personal response, why don't you show us how he's ruined the country. That is, after you fill your tank with $1.99 gas and go to your job that didn't exist 4 years ago.

If it hadn't been for the Republican obstruction this nation could be enjoying another Clinton-like economic expansion by now. Even with all of the obstruction he has still accomplished an enviable record.

Democrat arrogance had nothing to do with it. :lol:

Yeah the leader of the choom gang, Bathhouse Barry, has turned what has historically been a somber, serious affair for aristocrats and dignitaries, especially on the president's part, into his own ghetto, ganga smokin', beer guzzling editon of Saturday Night Live.

The kenyan is about as presidential as a street walking pimp draggin' on a splif and guzzling on a mag of Colt 45 malt liquor.

He's as absolute disgrace as president, on every possible level.

They're installing new industrial-strength padding under the carpet in da Oval Office. Don't wanna let the little boy injure his heels when he lies down and tantrum-kicks after a couple of His Imperial Vetoes are trashed.

Yeah the leader of the choom gang, Bathhouse Barry, has turned what has historically been a somber, serious affair for aristocrats and dignitaries, especially on the president's part, into his own ghetto, ganga smokin', beer guzzling editon of Saturday Night Live.

The kenyan is about as presidential as a street walking pimp draggin' on a splif and guzzling on a mag of Colt 45 malt liquor.

He's as absolute disgrace as president, on every possible level.

Gotta keep them darkies in line, next thing you know your kids will be going to school with them, they'll eat in the same restaurants, shop in the same stores, use the same restrooms, swim in public pools and at beaches and lakes, you'll have compete with them for jobs. If we don't do something pretty soon this could turn into a fucking nightmare.

Forum List

Back