🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's successor is going to inherit one heck of a mess.

Hillary will be quite happy with what Obama leaves her

No wars, stable economy and both the Senate and the House

Just saying.

She should blame Obama.

I am sure Hillary will be quite happy with the "mess".

Maybe this time we can actually make a dent in debt.

yeah, she did so fantastic as Sec of state..:eusa_hand:
you people didn't feel her worthy the first time and voted in some Junior Senator MAN, now you expect her to come be your all savior for President...Might as well put another person with no experience in anything but being a CAREER politician, she can't any worse than Obama

Last edited:
Just saying.

You know what the spin will be. Regardless of what a genius Obama was, the mess he inherited was SOOOOO bad that not even he could not resolve it in the time he had and think how much worse it would have been had he not done what he did......why in fact, he did save the world! That and if it weren't for all the racists standing in his way, we would be living in utopia now.

We've been inheriting a mess in some degree since 1957... unfortunately, the degree of damage that Obama has done even above the damage that Bush II did is outrageous.. it is going to eventually take MUCH work to get government back in check, get spending down to income levels, and remove the mantra of entitled power that was never given in the constitution

What damage?

Pull your partisan head out of your partisan ass and smell the coffee for a change.

Hillary's day has come and gone. She won't be president........unless all the people who elected Obama simply based on the color of his skin will elect her simply because of her gender. Electing people based on physical attributes is no way to choose a leader.

Hillary's day has come and gone. She won't be president........unless all the people who elected Obama simply based on the color of his skin will elect her simply because of her gender. Electing people based on physical attributes is no way to choose a leader.

The GOP lacks a candidate who can compete with Hillary Clinton. Given their recent history of burdening their Presidential candidate with conservative dogma and alienating important demograpphics....

The election of Hillary is a given

Just saying.

Yes. God help him if he golfs or takes a vacation day or puts up any Christmas trees or if his wife takes a ski trip.

God help him if his Vice President takes a trip to visit with our allies to discuss the Iran problem and he sleeps in anything more spendy than a Motel 6 or brings more than two staffers and Secret Service with him.

And if he dares to issue an Executive Order, WATCH OUT, HE'S A NAZI!!!!

This guy will have so many bars, rules of thumb, and standards to clear which have been set in the past few years, it will be inevitable his impeachment will have to be called for within his first 30 days. He'll be running into so many partisan obstacles that have been built, we will have to call him Lumpy.

Please share with us how his successor is going to finance $20 trillion at real interest rates...

He will have to cut taxes and invade some countries, obviously! Ain't that the answer to ALL our problems?

I nominate North Korea and Iran for the next invasion. Axis of evil, and all that. We need to pick up where Dubya left off. Double the debt, invade some countries, tax cuts, and talk funny. That's the bestest formla.

Last edited:

The GOP lacks a candidate who can compete with Hillary Clinton. Given their recent history of burdening their Presidential candidate with conservative dogma and alienating important demograpphics....

gawd you people are so smug..we just had a Republican President for eight years..Obama wins and he wins re-election and you act like people are all progressives now..
His reelection wasn't a LANDslide and 48% of the people voted AGAINST HIM...Hillary is the almighty now just like Obama was...you people make me laugh

Last edited:

I seriously doubt Hillary will be the next President. Would be happily wrong but I don't see it happening.

The government is crumbling around our ears, exposing deep running decay, and certain members in this thread are pretending it's not happening.

Pleasant dreams yo.

nothing like running a loser for President (Hillary) that you all had a hand in making her one..

cracks me up

I seriously doubt Hillary will be the next President. Would be happily wrong but I don't see it happening.

Its in her blood

And the Republicans are is such disarray that there is nothing they can do about it

Its in her blood

And the Republicans are is such disarray that there is nothing they can do about it

omg, it's in her blood..
hero worship at it's finest..no wonder Democrats politicians think they are special

Once Hillary takes over in 2017 she will not have to contend with two wars and will have a stable economy

To her advantage, she will have a Democratic Senate and House

In regards to the Supreme Court, she will be able to name at least two liberals to formerly conservative seats and ensure a liberal court for the next 15 years

Hmmm ....

GDP:
Then: -8.9; now: +2.4%

Unemployment:
Then: 7.8% and rising; now: 7.6% and dropping

Dow:
Then: 8,000; now: 15,000

Housing Markets:
Then: -75%; now: +29%

Yeah, I can see why righties are trying to paint the current economy as a "mess." :cuckoo:

Hillary does not stand a chance. If she runs, during the primaries you will see the very wide but hidden sexist streak in liberal males come screaming to the fore.

As for what the next President will inherit, the behavior of the last few months on the part of UnConservatives strikes me as that of someone who just woke up after a twelve year coma.

"We have a Department of WHAT?!? Homeland Security? That sounds like something a NAZI would come up with!"

"What the hell are our troops doing in TWO wars? Who the fuck did THAT!?! HOW MUCH IS THIS COSTING US?"

The economy is one clusterfuck that Obama could have done something about, but didn't. A divided America in the "post racial" Age of Obama will be another one of his legacies

Hmmm ....

GDP:
Then: -8.9; now: +2.4%

Unemployment:
Then: 7.8% and rising; now: 7.6% and dropping

Dow:
Then: 8,000; now: 15,000

Housing Markets:
Then: -75%; now: +29%

Yeah, I can see why righties are trying to paint the current economy as a "mess." :cuckoo:

The economy is sluggish at best.

It is recovering because Americans are resilient. The recovery could have been much more robust if Obama had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well instead of wasting 2009 on Obamacare.

But keep pretending that this weak recovery is good news for you while revelations about bad behavior by agency after agency are cascading across the fruited plain ....

Obama's legacy was supposed to be the message that government is good and bigger government is not something to be feared. That legacy is now dead.

Forum List

Back