🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's successor is going to inherit one heck of a mess.

nice spin try, but the goal should be a balanced budget. there are several ways to get there--spending cuts, higher taxes, more efficiency in govt, all of the above.

conservatives generally feel that the federal govt has gotten too big, so the logical fix is to cut spending and leave taxes alone.

The GOP agreed to increase taxes at the beginning of the year as part of the fiscal cliff deal, and they did it on the based on a promise by Obama that he would significantly cut spending. Still waiting on that one.

Did you miss all that sequester shit?

A mere pittance compared to overall spending.

I'm talking about deep, down to the bone cuts.

Did you miss all that sequester shit?

Hey liar... glad to see you are still around after slinking off when your bogus statistics were exposed.. but I digress

1) I thought the sequester was not Obama's??
2) The sequester was not any significant cut.. The government is still spending more than last fiscal year. When we have a significant cut to BELOW the previous year's spending, and it comes from a plan or initiative put forth by Obama, I will give him credit for it. It has not happened though, and it will not happen with him.

Sequester is significant to those families taking a 20% cut in their paycheck

Obama also offered up two for one spending cuts to tax increases......why didn't you jump at the chance? Seems significant to me

make it 1000 to 1 -- and make the cuts --- then we will discuss the tax increases.

Forum List

Back